Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN-

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"I do no-" It was only then Bryce had caught a glance of his reflection in the living room window... Oh god. He was right. "Well maybe I could use a shower, but I don't need you showing up and bossing me around like you're my fucking mother. Just because you're over your anxiety thing doesn't give you the right to try and control my life... Is that what the shrink's telling you to do?

Kurt looked away "...Social anxiety... And I'm not over it."

Bryce shrugged "Whatever. Now, tell me what the hell you want before I shower."

Kurt finally looked back up, clearing his throat. "I brought you your mail... And I-I thought it would be good for you to l-leave this apartment for a while..."

"Fine" He snatched the mail, throwing it on his paint splattered coffee table. "But we're going for coffee, and you're buying." Then, he trudged to the bathroom.

(Bryce deserves to suffer c: Just look how he's treating Kurt!)
---
Meera stopped at the top of the hill, bracing herself on her knees to catch her breath. This work out was too much.

"what? You're stopping now?" Tori had circled back to her, still jogging in place. The girl was in peak physical condition and it put Meera to shame. "We've only been doing this for a half hour! C'mon!"

"Keep-huff-in mind- huff- that I'm not a personal trainer like some people! You asked if I wanted to go for a run, not do a freaking marathon!"

"we have been running Meera" The taller girl scoffed "and no where near far enough to be called a marathon!"

(and the better question is, who wouldn't want to marry peter? He's so adorable <3 >w<)

Last edited by TappyKitteh on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

27Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

('Ello guys c: I want to join, but I'm not sure, I'm rarely on, and when I decide to stay up, I fall asleep :c )

28Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Get ready for the longest fucking post ever. This is sure to get rid of my write-a-crap-ton phase [watch it not come back for my essay next week]
WHEW ANGST)

Mark exhaled and stood up, walking towards Peter and smoothly grabbing the phone out of his hand. He promptly hit the end button and tossed it on the couch.
"What on earth was that for?", Peter said, a look of confusion and mild annoyance on his face.
Mark let out a low groan and rubbed his temples. "Look, I'm not usually the incredibly annoying voice of reason, that's your job, but even I can point out how out of line you are. I get that you're concerned and that when you're concerned about people you care about, you turn back into an overprotective, suffocating, impulsive spaz. I'm not saying you haven't improved but you're still annoying."
Peter only looked at his brother in amusement. "From your little speech I can tell you've given this quite some thought. You don't have to say it like that you kno-"
"You get really really annoying and make people want to punch you in the fucking throat. Like that time you followed me to college or had Elijah help you scare Amy's cheating boyfriend into coming clean and ended up making things worse, and of course the time-"
"Are you getting to the main point you're trying to get across any time soon?"
Mark's face lit up at remembering the original purpose in starting this conversation. "All I'm saying is none of this concerns you. It's Hale's life, let her handle it on her own unless she actually asks for your help, or advice, OR INVOLVEMENT." He paused and glared at his brother at hearing him grind his teeth and mumble something along the lines of 'You know damn well she would never ask'. Mark's already deep voice lowered. "It's between her and her fiance, she has her own issues to sort out and so do you, Mr. Unemployment. BOTH you and Quinnie need to stop sticking your noses where they aren't wanted. It's none of your business, step back and stop calling her and her fiance, who is probably feeling like shit right about now. This. is not. your place, idiot." he snapped, his usually calm and smooth voice had a rough cold edge to it as he spoke each word like a stab.
Peter paused, taking in each word, eyebrows furrowed a bit. He let out a sigh and with it any protestant emotions. "You're completely right, of course you are. I knew it too, I just-... You're right, and if I were in your position I would have said it too... Thanks Mark, I'm sorry."
Mark looked anywhere but at his brother, feeling a twinge of guilt at what he had just said to him. "... I know you meant well, but don't worry so much... Sorry too..."
"... BUT HOW COULD SHE JUST CALL IT OFF OUT OF THE BLUE!? DOESN'T SHE LOVE HIM!? I KNOW SHE DOES, SHE HAS TO! SHE WOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED HIS PROPOSAL IN THE FIRST PLACE IF SHE DIDN'T!"
"YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO A THING I JUST SAID AND I WENT AND BROUGHT OUT THE BIG GUNS!"
They both laughed lightly. Mark quickly coughed, obviously wanting to change the subject. "Amber'll be home soon, unless you're planning on intruding and staying for dinner, you should get going."
Peter smirked a bit. "I get it, I get it. Just let me use the restroom."
"Oi, don't stink it up." (ㅍ.ㅍ#)

29Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber didn't live too far from her friend, she lived a couple of blocks away, in a nice, homey..well, home.
'..Home...' she felt herself smile. Home was where the heart is. Right now, actually. She was sure Mark was home right now, probably waiting for her to come home, and she was more than ready to get there as soon as possible.
----
She walked into the bedroom, Dean following right at her heels. Looking for the last shirt she had left that at least look a bit interview ready, she felt a smile rise to her lips...not fully there, but still a bit able to be noticed. Her friend had gotten her an interview at the library, a last resort, but still. A job with kids, is a job with kids. And she needed a job like that.

(..Oh my god. This was so short compared to your writing, Tay-San. XD)

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

30Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Duuude I did it, there is nothing left in the rp section of my mind. I finally got it all out and I feel less hyper now xDD so I REGRET NOTHING )

Mark headed for the bedroom, he had almost forgotten to give Peter his tie back, with the wedding being off there was really no need for it. He felt a hard pain in his foot and cursed. He really needed to stop leaving his weights at the entrance, he had nearly tripped last time. (I like hurting my ocs and I haven't in a while >D ) He retrieved said item and made his way back to the living room, stopping to knock on the bathroom door and tell Peter to hurry up. (XDD)

31Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(I wish I had the RP bug XD I have nothing in my mind right now.
MARK COME HERE, YOU GOT HURT.)

As she approched her house, she began to go into her bag. She hope she didn't leave her keys home again, she'd never hear then end of it from Mark, this would have been the fifth time she would have forgotten it. "...Oh..shoot. Where are you, you stupid keys!" She gasped and looked around. "I'm sorry, keys. Please come out." she whimpered. By the time she was at the door, her bag was upside down. "..Darn it.." she whimpered again, and reluctantly knocked on the door. "..Maaaaark?...Maaaaark...I forgot my keeeeeys..please open uuuuup..."

32Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(It is a mildly enjoyable bug XD
HE MUST GET HURT, ALL OF MY OCS WILL EVENTUALLY BE IN OC HOSPITALS WHERE THEY SUCCUMB TO ALL OF THEIR PAST INJURIES AND EVENTUALLY DIE/ BE DELETED)

At hearing the familiar sound of Amber's voice, Mark strode over to the door. He sighed at her forgetfulness but couldn't stop himself from smiling widely and shaking his head. He nearly chuckled, extremely grateful that the door hid a noticeably soft and amused expression that most people he knew would surely tease him for (especially Peter). "You do realize, mousey, that if I were to just open the door like that, you wouldn't learn anything.~" he teased, already working at the lock.

33Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(I like that bug. XDD
NUUUUUUUUU OMO OH MY GLOB. MY POOR BABY.)

"Oh, Mark, please don't play this game with me today." Decpite the sound of her voice, she smiled. "Please open? I-I wanna come in.."

34Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(I'm too lazy to write out a big long post right now, so I'm just gonna lurk here ;3; )

35Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Lurking is a sin, Tappy 。◕‿‿◕。 )

He let out a fake sigh. "I hope you know the value of the life lesson you're giving up." he said in a soft, mock exasperated tone as he opened the door, pulling her to his chest and wrapping his arms around her immediately after, most likely to keep her from seeing the "stupid goofy" smile on his face which he couldn't quite get rid of for some reason (It's a tiny pathetic little excuse for a grin in reality xD).
"You're late, you know. I've been stuck here with my brother for the past 2 hours, it's been torture."

36Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Woah, Tay, that kinda scared me. XDD But, yeah Tappy. Join us. ouo)

Amber squeaked as she was pulled into her boyfriend's chest, and giggled as she hugged back. "I don't need any other life lesson. But, I'm sorry I'm so late..Damaris..kinda needed me. But I'm here now.." She pulled away just enough to be able to see something that could make her heart melt in a matter of seconds. Mark's ever rare smile. She's loved that smile for as long as she could remember. She leaned in, and kissed his lips softly. "So, Peter's here? Where is he? I haven't seen him in a while."

37Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:53 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Sorry, I'm just got back from my bro's concert a little while ago ^^; )

Mark meant to ask about Damaris, his curiosity still hadn't completely left him even in his young adult years. It was something he had in common with Peter and what they had bonded over as children. All thoughts of anything else or anyone else immediately vanished at her small action. He had already accepted that any little form of contact they had either drove him crazy or made him feel incredibly... happy. Accepting it didn't change the fact that even the littlest things still sent electricity through him that he was never quite prepared for. Mark groaned in disappointment and annoyance when she pulled away. "Dead, he's dead or something." he mumbled quickly before leaning forward and pressing his lips to hers in another kiss. He felt like he had barely seen his girlfriend lately, and frankly it was annoying. He hadn't realized just how much he missed her... Dammit, all of this really wasn't helping his stupid smile.
"Mark, I can't find my cell phone anywhere. Your couch is literally a black hol-! Oh. I'll uh, I'll come back late- yeah, Uh hi..." Well this was awkward.
Mark quickly and reluctantly pulled away, sending a mild glare in his brother's direction. "He came back, looks like I'm going to have to kill him again."

(Peter you cockblocking s.o.b.
Mark thinks of a smile as a disease or something omg )

38Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(God, I love Mark, just let me marry him, K? K.
I'm just lurking around here, I hope it's okay c: )

39Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Hello, everyone who's on ;w; <33
..Mark belongs to Amber, Anna, back up. =3=)

Green eyes flew open as Peter entered the room. Always interupting things when they're getting good, as always. Amber felt the awkward air surround her as Mark stepped away, along with the cold air that hit her lips. She frowned. That didn't stay long, however, after her eyes landed on the blond man in front of her. She let out a small gasp before rushing at him, jumping up to fully wrap her arms around his neck. He was, after all, a giant to her. "Peter~! I haven't seen you in so long~!"

40Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Hai ^^ I just got home, so it might take me a moment to catch up on posts xD)

41Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Oh, hello, there my darling ;w; Take your time. XD)

42Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Before I make a post, I wanna show you the picture of Wally and Ced I drew earlier... They're just babies in it <3 xD
Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 TPhoto_00025_zpsdb3bf029 )

43Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..ooooOOOOOH MY GOOOOOD
LOOK AT MY CEDDY.
HE'S SO FUCKING CHUBBY.
AND SHORT.
AND WALLY.
he has a gap
HE HAS A GAP.
ASDFGHJDFGHJ I WANT THEM.
OH MY GOD.
OH GOSH.
I CAN'T MY HEART.)

44Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(/SCREECHES/ FUCKING CUTIES!! ♥♥ Look at Wally's little baby afro, omgomgomg was Ceddy a chubby little thing, oh my gosh I need a moment. BABIES! XD ♥
Oh, um, hi ( ̄ヮ ̄;) ♥ I've been at school all day and then had to watch my cousin TT3TT
@Anna: I'll let you marry Mark as soon as I get to marry Frank! xDD )

Peter stumbled back a bit, a laugh escaping his lips as he hugged the smaller girl. "Hey, Amber! You're right, it's been way too long. So how is the lovely lady who's much too good for my boring brother?"
"Look who's talking. Weren't you just leaving?" Mark drawled, leaning against the door frame with his hands stuffed in his pockets.
Peter pulled away to give her a light peck on the cheek before stepping back to get a better look at her, completely ignoring Mark xD. "You look great, hon! How are things at work?"
Mark groaned and let his head hit against the wood. "You're going to catch up now?"

45Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

After an uncomfortable wait, sitting in the smelly apartment, Bryce finally finished his shower. Although he still looked pretty tired, he did look significantly better. His hair was paint free, yet still a little tasseled, and his scruffy beard was at least trimmed to look decent.

"Well... You don't look homeless anymore" Kurt said with a small smile.

"Good. Now let me get some clothes and then you can but me that damn coffee. I really need it right now"
---
After some more protesting, Tori finally agreed to end their run. Now, they were headed to a local restaurant where Meera would likely pick at the food, terrified it had some how come into contact with dairy... Or worse, meat! Tori would simply have an order of everything and then wolf it all down. It was always amusing when these two went out for lunch.

(Thanks guys xD I dunno why, but I just felt Ceddy would have been a chubby little guy... Until he hit puberty xD)

46Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Ew, babysitting cousins.
I fucking hate my cousin?
Have I mentioned that before?
I hate my cousin.
u.u

..Hai, Tay X33

..WAIT, IF YOU HAVE FRANK, AND ANNA HAS MARK, I WANT PETERBEAR.)

Amber giggled as her face heated up with sudden happiness. She loved Peter, saw him as an older brother, as inspirtation. She loved when he came around and hugged her, and felt a slight emptiness when he left. "I've been okay~! I've been taking good care of Mark while you were away, like I promised~!..And Mark is right, right now is not a good time to hold conversations..you should stay for dinner! It might take a while, but, if you help, we'll get it done twice as fast~!" She looked over at Mark. "Oh, can he stay? Please, please, please?"
----
(Yeah, everyone gets chubby before they get incredibly sexy. ;w; <33
..Hey, Tappy..uhm..should..I get Damaris outside so..that she and Bryce could run into each other? XD; )

47Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(butIwantedPeter;3; yes c: he can bump into her on the street maybe and spill his coffee xD And then he's about to yell at her, but realises who she is ;3; )

Kurt and Bryce walked to the coffee shop (I couldn't think of what else to write xD)

48Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..I'll get Lola then, Tappy DD: <3333
WHICH REMINDS ME.
Tay.
We should do Lola and Drew again. ouo)

After hours of looking for clothing, laying them out and showering, Damaris realized how she had been neglecting her beloved mutt. She looked at the clock..."Dean, c'mere, boy." She patted her knee softly and waited for the familiar sounds of the jingling of his colar coming down the hall. "Hey there...wanna go for a walk?" she walked out her room and towards the door, grabbing his leash. The dog barked. "Alrighty, then, we'll go for a walk.." she smiled softly as she clicked on his leash, grabbed her coat, and headed out the door, Dean following behind. (I dunno, this is lame. I won't get anything until they're about to bump into each other XD)

(..Oh, Tappy, question ouo)

49Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:06 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

After getting their coffees, it was abundantly clear that the coffee shop was too full to stay there. It was really playing up on Kurt's anxiety and Bryce was just an antisocial jerk. So, the two soon left and began to stroll down the street in silence, hot beverages in hand. "...In a few more days I think I might have it"

"That's what you said almost a month ago Bryce... This painting is consuming you!"

(Yes? c: )

50Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

( PETER AND LOLA SUCK AND SHOULD BURN, Y'ALL ARE CRAZY LOVES (◕‿◕✿)
@Dannie: We so should xDD Oooh but as teenagers where Lola can be more tsundere XD
late replies, sorry TT3TT )

Mark raised a brow, unable to keep the corner of his closed lips from twitching up a bit. "Hey, just who is taking care of who, eh shorty?". His small smirk dropped at her request and was replaced with a deadpan expression. "No, he has to be going alre-" He trailed off, her gaze slowly and surely doing away with any willpower he had. Fuck. "... Since when do you need to ask for my permission for anything..."
Peter smirked at his brother's predictable response. "Well I don't have any other plans." He dropped his smirk and looked to Amber with a sincere expression. "Oh, but no, I couldn't possibly intrude." He was so relieved Mark had found someone with such a good heart who genuinely cared for him. He had known Amber's warmth and expressiveness was just what his introverted little brother needed. He constantly found it amusing when Mark would accuse him of preferring Amber to his own brother, stating that he knew Peter had always wanted some sort of sweet little sister figure. The closest female "family" he had (other than his wonderful foster mother of course) was Lola, and she was as far from being a "sweet little sister" as possible.
----
Hale was lost. God knows where she was. Then she died (cuz she's boring).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum