Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN-

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

-Because we need some fresh RPs, and this was a wonderful idea that I thought was really good and gave many opportunities, but it'd be weird to continue the old RP after months, so here is an RP where we can start fresh.

And it's just like the name indicates, an RP that takes place in the future! It's about the OCs and their current life. Do they have children? Are the married? What do they do for a living? Are they wandering drunks, searching for a meaning with their life?

First, the basic rules that everyone knows, but I'm posting them anyways.

-No canon characters of any kind. OCs only.

-No magical abilities or any of that shizz. They're ordinary people, not wizards.

-Please use proper grammar and spelling. No text language allowed, UNLESS they are ACTUALLY texting.

-No godmodding, if your OC gets into a fight, give the other person a chance to fight back. Otherwise it's not fair.

-No killing/controlling people's OCs without their owner's express permission. And if they tell you to stop, then stop.

-No teleportation. If your character is in one place and something exciting is happening in another, you CANNOT simply appear where the that thing is happening. You CAN make your character go from A to B, but not just suddenly. For example 'Wendy stood at the doorway, waiting for Tom to pick her up.' ... ' "Hey guys!" said Wendy as she walked up behind Zoey and Andrew, seeing they were also waiting in the queu.' is not allowed.

-You don't have to write in script format. Actually, it's preferred that you DON'T. Writing in full paragraphs gives a knowledge of the character, their mood and whatnot. It is allowed to use script format tho, but not recommended.

That is all, let's start the RPing! C:

2Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...Uhm...;w;')

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

3Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:36 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Dannie Pooh! Very Happy Would you like to RP? <3 )

4Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Hai, Anna-Chan ^^..I would love to ouo)

5Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:31 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

( Double Ginger romance powurrr? C:)

6Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..This is gonna make me sound awful, but, uhm, me and Tay were gonna RP Mark and Amber gettin' engaged and errythang ;w;')

7Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

( That doesn't sound awful at all, it's adorable!<3 )

8Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Yaaay ;;w;Wink

9Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

( Want to start another RP then? I kind of want to use Adaan, but I don't know hoooow ;3; )

10Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...Peter? oUo <3 *shot*)

11Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Yuuuus!<3)

12Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Yaaaaaay~! X33 <3 I love them..even if Adaan isn't gay..or bisexual..isn't he bisexual? XD)

13Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

( He's straight, but he's just... Adaan xD;; )

14Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...All in it for the sexeh time? ;D)

15Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(I wanna start rping, but I'm scared to be the first to make a post xD)

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

16Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(I'll start. XD)

"We're sorry, Ms. Martinez, but you aren't really what we're looking for."
Damaris could already feel the water works coming on. Not what we're looking for? What did he mean by that? She shook her head, completely surprised by the given information.
"Mr. Hill, I..I don't understand..during the interview you said I..was perfect for the job!"
"Yes, well..I'm very sorry to say, but Ms. Loretta was given the job without me being informed. Maybe you should try somewhere else. Have a nice day." The line went dead.
She didn't even realize she was crying until a sob left her mouth. Try somewhere else? There was no where else! This was the last school looking for a teacher and she lost it to a blond bimbo! This job was her last hope..there was no where else...
Dean, her faithful and trusty mutt got up from his spot at the corner. His master was not happy, and it didn't take an idiot to figure that out. He trotted over to her and rested his head on her knee. He whimpered along with her as she slammed the phone down on the reciver and buried her face in her hands.
(..This was lame.)

17Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:27 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(this is so late ;3; I just didn't know what to write)

When Kurt opened the door to his cousin's apartment, a pungent odor filled the air. He coughed, his eyes watered and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. "B-Bryce? Are you here?" He walked further into the apartment, a collection of billed envelopes clasped firmly in his hands. It literally smelled like something had died in that apartment... Died... Oh god! What if it was Bryce!? Kurt hadn't heard from him in a better part of two weeks! But, no. He wouldn't freak out. He'd stay calm until he got further in. The fact that the putrid air made it unpleasant to take deep breaths made it more difficult to calm himself down however. So, he continued in, the envelopes quivering in his hand.

He walked through the kitchen where a multitude of dishes and half eaten food were piled all over the counter... Aha. That was the smell. It looked like those things had been there a while. Then, he headed towards the living room. That's where he spotted the figure hunched over through a haze of smoke. "Bryce? What on earth are you doing!?" Kurt blinked in horror. The living room was in an even worse state than the kitchen! Everything was disheveled, cigarette butts littered the floor, along with smears of paint and empty pop bottles. (well, at least it was good to know his cousin wasn't drinking...)

Bryce's head snapped up from the canvas he was hunched over. He'd been at this for days. He was so sleep deprived, he was unsure whether he was becoming delusional or not. When he blinked a couple more times and the figure had yet to disappear, he cleared his throat. "Kurt, why are you here?"

18Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...Bryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyce OMO </3)

"..Damaris?.." A small voice sounded from behind the bluette. She looked up, tears still falling from her eyes. A small, girl stood a few feet away from her.
"..Amber.."
"..You didn't get the job, did you?"
"No.." she sniffled, getting up from her seat.
Amber stood stiffly as her friend approched her. She quickly opened her arms wide as Damaris fell into them. Amber felt her sleeve getting wet from her friend's sobbing. Yes, she knew that getting a job like this wasn't so important but...after the news Damaris had just recieved..this was the next best thing.
"Oh, sweetie..I'm so sorry.."

19Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:08 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Kurt looked around the room with a vague horror and disgust spread across his face. "Bryce... What-why are you living like this?" once he got closer, he glanced up at his cousin, seeing the grimy state he was in. Bryce's hair was tangled to a point where he almost looked like a caveman. It was matted with several colours of paint and his heavy stubble-now bordering on a beard now really wasn't helping. On top of that he smelled terrible! And, it wasn't simply the lit smoke hanging lazily from his lip. Kurt's frowned deepened. This... was disturbing to say the least. He reached up and snatched the cigarette out of Bryce's mouth before he could even protest. "I thought you said you'd quit..."

Bryce shrugged, refusing to look Kurt properly in the eyes, like a small child. "I did, but it helps me concentrate... And I need concentration!" He gestured to the paint splattered canvas in front of him as if it justified the entire mess. Kurt looked far from convinced.

"No, you need to get out of here and get cleaned up. Just l-look at yourself! You look like you're living on the street!"

Last edited by TappyKitteh on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

20Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"What am I going to do?...I don't have a job..any money..I'm a dead beat..." She whimpered louder, hugging Amber tightly. "I can't do it, anymore..!"
"Damaris..sweetheart..you're over-reacting..you'll find another job, soon..a-a better one! One that pays you more..maybe you can tutor children..?"
"No..I already tried that..it didn't work out.." She answered softly. "Amber, I..i.."
The petite girl shushed her friend as she rubbed her back. She hated seeing someone this close to her so upset. It killed her when she saw her friend looking even the slightest bit upset. You're many times has she tried? Four? Five? Maybe even Six? She didn't know, she had lost count.
The sounds of Damaris' cries echoed thought the condo.

21Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(MY BABIES ARE SUFFERING NO WHYYYYY DAMN YOU BOTH >A< whyyyy TTATT)
Joining C8
I think I'll use Hale [since she needs to be broken in xD] and Mark [plus Peter on the side] for now -u- )

Hale sighed and switched the blue phone to her other ear, using her shoulder to keep it in place as she washed the dishes. "I'm fine, mom. Really, I am... I'm the one that called it off, don't you remember?" She let out a sigh. She knew that her mother wouldn't let her off so easily, she had been looking forward to her daughter's wedding so much, it was almost as if she was the bride rather than herself. Hale had known that dealing with her mother would be harder than breaking things off with her fiance... That is, ex-fiance.
"Oh, lunch? Oh, well, you know I have to work and then Quinn asked me to help her with-....". She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, rubbing soap suds on her cheeks in the process. "No, I don't plan on committing suicide that evening, mother. Lunch is just fine... I love you too, tell dad I said hi". She let out a small groan after hanging up. She quickly wiped her face and grabbed her coat. She needed a walk.
----
Mark watched his brother pace back and forth from the comfort of his couch, his head propped up on his elbow and eyes closed.
"Dammit! I can't believe it. She still won't answer her phone or explain her actions. One of these days I'm going to call that girl on everything she pulls!"
Mark smiled a bit, he couldn't help but find the whole situation amusing, any guilt he had at feeling so was overpowered by the amusement itself... and the slight joy at having next weekend free again, he had more important things to do. He, Elijah, and even Hale's own father had seen it coming of course, no matter how much Peter, Quinn, Hale's mother, and others wanted to convince them and themselves that nothing would go wrong with Hale's wedding.
"By one of these days, you mean never, right?"
Peter shot a glare at his brother before looking back to his phone "... I'm going to try calling her ex again, he has to have some clue no matter what he says."
"There you go again, butting in. I thought you outgrew that already, I was actually starting to think there was hope for you.", Mark said with a small smirk.
"Ssshhhhh! It's ringing!"

(long post is long ( ̄ヮ ̄Wink ... OTL )

22Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:55 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Guys, it's like super duper late here and I have to get up early tomorrow. I'm going to have to head to bed now :c Night <3)

23Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Oh alright, goodnight Tappy, sleep well, rest up ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♥ )

24Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Damaris needs a good suffering. Her life is too good right now. Deal with it, Tay. u.u
..WHO WOULDN'T WANNA MARRY PETERBEAR? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL, HALE?
...I fell asleep last night ouo' Sorry~)

"Hey now..it's okay..don't cry anymore.."
"How can I not cry?..There are no other schools in *enter state/province/country here. .w.;*..Amber..this is the closest this I could get to to having children.."
Amber winced. She hated hearing her bringing that up.
"I know..i know..just..look, well figure something out..m-maybe you can come work at the library with me! Little kids go in there all the time..with their cute fathers sometimes..~" She smiled softly, trying to make things lighter.
Damaris scoffed in disgust. So much for making things lighter.
"I'm done with..everything that has to do with that at the moment.."
"Okay..sorry, I shouldn't have brought that up..but..I'm serious about the library..pay's good, the books are amazing and the children's section is so huge you can get lost in it.." She smiled again, running her fingers across Damaris' soft blue hair.
"..I.."
"No, no 'i don't know's, no 'i don't think I can's. Promise me you'll check it out, okay?" Damaris' eyes widen at the sudden sturness of her mouse-of-a-friend's voice. So she composed herself, and nodded.
"My good girl.." She kissed her eyelashes before pulling away from her friend's embrace. "Will you be okay, now?.."
"..I think so.."
"Alright..I'll text my boss and tell her you're coming in tomorrow. Okay?"
"..Isn't that a little too early?.."
"Nonsense." She walked over to the near by love seat and grabbed her things. She was late home, and behind on starting dinner.
"A-are you going home?"
"Yeah..dinner's a hassle to make, I hope you don't mind."
"oh, no, I don't." She lied. "Tell Mark I said hello, alright?"
"Alright. Bye, sweetie. I'll stop by tomorrow, okay?"
"Yeah..yeah.." She nodded.
"Alright. Bye, my precious little baby~" she cooed at the dog before her before heading out the door.

25Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(quick post before 1st period xD
Peter is so lame, who WOULD marry him?? Though he wasn't who Hale was engaged to so its all good -u-
Crap, dont have time to make a properpost xD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum