Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN-

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Would you look at that... The forum is magically different colours now Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 2467368401 totally didn't fuck with it or anything xD nooope.)

"That hardly looks like a yes... And what? You've taken up animal whispering?"

(Okay c: I can send some characters to a bar Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 2937254162 Who would you like me to send there? and who would you like to rp with Dannie? xD)

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

177Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:13 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...Wait..so..it happened by MAGICK?! ;;;;W;;;; <333 /idiot)

"No, but I have known my mutt long enough to know when he means yes."

(..I dunno XD But I do want to use my OC Logan..XD)

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

178Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(It's magic! A winter miracle! Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 3957600026
It's oh so adorable, I just love these colors ♥️)

"Yeah, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to it or something... Some people just aren't made for marriage, and others just have problems or aren't with the person they should be marrying. So far I haven't been to one wedding where the relationship works out. I'm glad we don't have to go, watching another 'doomed' couple walk down the aisle would just be depressing." he mumbled.
(MARK STAHP THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE AND FLUFFY NOT ANGSTY AND FRUSTRATING )

(I'm not sure, you can choose xDD ♥️ ... someone who could make Hale or Quinn irritable preferably Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 2937254162 )

179Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Dafuq... This was an accident guys xD omg this skin. I need to change it. The face at the top of the page is making me laugh hysterically xD)

"and I've known it long enough to know that it really hates me, probably takes after its owner." Bryce wasn't sure whether that was a joke or not. He sincerely hoped she didn't hate him

(just give me a dew minutes to decide who I wanna use then c: )

180Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:24 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

SDFDSA TAPPY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SUMMON
I can't XD

181Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:27 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(This better? It's festive! xD And less demonic...)

182Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:28 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Oh, Tappy, why would you change it to the scary one? DDD:..I laughed so hard my lip split XDDDD
THIS ONE IS SO FUCKING CUTE UMF. I CAN'T.)

Amber fumbled with looking for a coffee cup. 'doomed' couple? We're they a doomed couple? Was that why he hasn't even hinted anything towards asking her to spend his life with him? Did he just not love her that much?
"..Heh..yeah.." she paused. "But..not..all marriages are doomed. My mothers are still happily married. Look at me! They got married before they took me in. Now I'm in my 20s and they're still together!..So..maybe..just..some people..are..I dunno.."
----
"Pft..probably does." she smirked at him. She hoped he got that it was a joke, that she didn't mean it.

183Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:32 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Ello c: )

184Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:37 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Oh no D: stupid demon skin! -3- stop hurting Dannie. Hai Anna <3 how are you? c: )

He smiled half heartedly. "So you gonna buy me a coffee or what?"

(guys I can't find my computer charger and it's about to die, so I probably have to leave for the night now :c bye <3 ;3; )

185Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:42 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(The skin has changed! Very Happy And its prettuuuuhhh, at least the mobile version is xD;;
Hai Taps c: Now that you mention it, I'm sleepy, but good, and you? C:

Awe goodnight Taps!<3 it's so ironic, I just woke up xD;;;

I kind of want to bring in more characters but I don't know who to use or what to do with them :c )

186Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Oh gosh, it's adorable, I love it! It makes me feel happy ♥️ xD )

Mark suddenly found the wall across from him very interesting. "Well yeah... My foster parents are still happily married too..." he pursed his lips, the topic they were on completely registering. "There's lot's of people who are meant to be together probably... I think the main problem with most couples has to be timing... I mean, so many couples not working out has to be that they rushed into things, that they were too young... time is usually to blame for ruined relationships... I think." ...Right? "It's a bit frustrating wondering if all of those people could have stayed together if they had only thought things through more... " It was even more frustrating to wonder if the same thing that happened to them could happen to him and Amber. He didn't want that.
(Time can also run out asshole get your shit together mark sheesh )

(oh alright, night Tappy ^^ ♥️
Hi Anna!! Very Happy ♥️ )

187Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:23 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Haaaiii Taaaayyyyy! :DD )

188Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Thirty minutes later she parked har Toyota infront of the the building. She locked the doors and quickly made her way to the elevator and pushed the fifth button. It lighted up and the elevator started moving. She could already feel the knot in her stomach tighten with every level she got closer, both from excitement and rage. She pressed her palms against her eyes. She knew she still had feelings for David, but they were out shined my her hatred and grief. The doors opened again and she quickly walked the few steps up to his door. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
David opened it and shot her the biggest and brightest smile, his tie hanging loosely around his neck. He pulled her into one of his warm hugs that she used to love, but it didn't feel right. The warmth wasn't meant for her, it was meant for Alice's mother, and his smile was not as confident as usual. She barely hugged him back, and soon pulled away. She gave him a reassuring smile as he started to speak. "I'm glad you could come early. I'm sorry I had to emergency call you, but Nina and I-" She cut him off with a quick movement of her hand. "It's fine, I understand. Trust me, I don't mind at all!" She looked past him. "Can I come in for a bit? I don't suppose you've packed her stuff yet, have you?" He nodded and stepped aside, letting her in. "We have already packed most of it, we just need a few things." He said as she walked from the entrance, to the living room, to her daughter's room where she played with her dollhouse. She lifted her up into her arms and gave her cheek a kiss.

189Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(I reply the day of the apocalypse, I'm so fucking done.)

Amber mumbled something under her breath as the hot water poured into her mug. "Well..sometimes..we can't help but rush into things when we're so in love.."

190Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(I HAVE SURVIVED THE APOCALYPSE. How are you guys? Anyone online? I hope you survived Wifeeeyyy!<3 )

191Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Uhm..Merry Christmas, everyone ^^; )

192Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:09 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Merry Christmas! <3 )

193Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Merry late Christmas!
Has this place died? lol )

194Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Merry Christmas! <3 I sure hope not, it would be downright embarrassing for it to die in less than a month! )

195Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Guys, someone please answer D: This RP is dying again, and we haven't RP'ed during the holiday, which was something I looked forward to :C I hope you'll come online soon <3)

196Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:18 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hi, everyone..uhm..Happy New Years~!

197Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

( Happy New Year and May the odds be ever in your favour this year, and may the hangover and FireWire accidents not belong to you! <3)

198Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Hey guys!

I was wondering, do any of you still check here? I do. So if you see this, pleaseeeeee say so!

I really miss RP'ing with you guys, I know you must be very busy with everything, but, I was wondering if we could make time to post here, just a couple of times weekly? I really really really miss you guys, it doesn't matter WHAT we RP, as long as we RP! :c

So please comment if you see this! <3 )

199Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I haven't logged in in like ages ;3;
I'm so sorry guys, I've been so busy with school, I have to prepare for exams and start seriously planning for my future already since I'm almost done with hs and sdfdsjkl STUPID LIFE SHIT I'M SO SORRY
Plus homework and like no free time at all.
I just realized I never replied with Mark, I'M AN IDIOT.)

Mark's eyebrows raised a bit at hearing her mumbled reply. He smiled lightly and stood up. "Well... I guess I also think that when they are truly in love, if something is meant to happen, it'll happen at just the right time.. Don't you thing?... Let's see if there's any pie left in the fridge to have with the hot drinks."

200Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 Empty Re: Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:36 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

( Future RP (Restarted) -OPEN- - Page 8 3957600026 I said I'd post like two days ago when you messaged me Anna ;__; I'm sorry. I shall post now... Once I remember where we left off in this rp and after I change the forum skin so it's not Christmas xD I don't think anyone's on right now any way though ;3; )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum