Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future RP -OPEN-

+2
Leading Dalek
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 41]

26Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

In general, he wouldn't like ME, so there's not much of a difference. Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162

... What a wonderful idea for a crack pairing! Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162

Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 3934173874 Now I want to make my own characters Simmers.
I wish I had a computer that worked well and was not a MacBook. Then I'd be able to play Sims 2 or 1.

Oh well, at least I have the Late Night expansion pack. It's lovely, it has a feature where you can make boobs huge. Something Isabella the pirate skank would love. Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162

27Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Anna, why are you so mean to yourself? D:< sttttoooop. and you are too good for Cedric and his ugly weird nose. He's a butterface Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162

Meera does not approve of that couple Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 3934173874

Oh yes the boob feature xD was like dafuq? when that was added.

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

28Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

No, I mean he wouldn't like my perverted brain. In reality, I'm one of those snobbish bitches with much too high self esteem. Trust me, I'm not mean to myself. Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162
I like Ceddy's face, it's more attractive than any danish boy's I've met so far. Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2043635271

... But Wally do? c:

Same here, same here... xD But, it's wonderful, it made 4 days in an overheated car bearable. c: No, no, I totally didn't make a whore with bigger boobs than Isabella and made her hook up with as many celebrities as possible. Not a chance. Nuh uh.

29Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

I thought Danish boys were pretty D: don't squash my hopes Anna!

Wally likes anything that's female xD

I totally haven't done that either and ended up with the 'slimeball' reputation... Nope :hee:

30Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Well, there certainly are SOME. I went to a swimming competition in June.

And it was like a convention of males with six-packs.

Aaaaand there are some good looking guys at my own team, both at my age and yours. ;D

Well, I'll tell you this much; Danes DOES look more attractive and appealing than Germans.

That's true shit.

So, anything with a vagina and two legs? Or maybe the legs aren't even necessary? Wink

Simmer whores are seriously entertaining don't you think? Every male loves a good big-breasts-easy-to-get woman. They do in Sims Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162

31Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 623131029 Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2043635271 Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 623131029 I need to go to Denmark. But Nightcrawler's German ;3;

I have no idea what goes on in his pervy little mind xD;

I like making simmer manwhores Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 2937254162

32Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

You do. And Darling, he's the only exception. Every other german teenage boy has got a Bieber haircut and a sense of style that would make Lady Gaga scream in horror.

- But I live 30 minutes from the german/danish border, come visit me, we'll go find Kurty! ;D

Or, you could just join a Canadian swim team, that's also a good way to look at guys with six-packs in speedos without seeming like a total creep, no need to go to DK. ;D

... This is the perfect time to ask him that question on your Q'n'A Tumblr Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 623131029

Simmer manwhores are truly the best.

... And I have drawn Adaan in a man-thong, with a stripper pole. You happy now? .u.

33Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

I think I will go to sleep soon, it's almost 2 a.m here ^^; So Goodnight, when it gets that late in Canada! Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 702243357
Even thought this RP has existed for 12 hours and has 3 pages, we have not started yet xD; I'll just... Make a short post to kind of set the mood or something ;D

Adaan walked down the dirty sidewalk. It was a cold Autumn afternoon, and even thought it was only October, the temperature was decreasing insanely. He pulled the scarf a little higher up so it covered his nose and mouth as well as his neck, and stuck his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He could feel the cold material of a few 50 dollar bills, the tips for last night's show. He sighed. Soon enough he'd be able to buy a car. Then he wouldn't have to walk everywhere he went. He chuckled to himself at the thought and sped up the pace.

~·~·~

Lynette was drumming impatiently with her fingers on the steering wheel of her old Toyota Venza. It was an old car, but a good car. And the best about it was, it was hers. It was not some kind of stupid gift from David, she had bought it with her own money. The bastard had never loved her, he just wanted her as a trophy, he never wanted her. The tears pressed against her closed eyelids, as she squeezed them as hard as she could and tightened her grip around the steering wheel. She didn't understand how she could have been so blind, how she could not see he was just using her.
The traffic light finally switched from red to yellow, and on to green, and she continued on her way to pick up hers and Davids daughter, Alice, from the kindergarden. It had been hard to leave him, but she knew it was the right decision.

34Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

..Haaaaaaai, if anyone remembers me C: *lololsorryI'msolateTappy,IdidntseeyourcommentonmyDAuntilnow XD*

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

35Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:25 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Oh Hai thar Dannie! C: I remember ya ;D Now. RP with me when you're online again. I feel so alone. Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 3346915315

36Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:03 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Honey-Chama, you remember meeeeeeeee?~! ;;;;;;;;;;w;;;;;;;;;;

But..I just got on..XD

37Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Sorry, late reply, I'm getting distracted by my latest "work"... ^^;

Of course I remember you! Hun, it's been way too long since our last RP, but darling, ya hard to forget ;D

Doesn't matter! Wanna do AmberxFrank? c:

38Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

*lolnoone'sevenonline*
...Latest work? eue

...*starts to run to you with open arms in low motion, like how they do in cheesy romance movies XD* HONEY-CHAMAAAA~ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;W;;;;;;;;;;;;;

...asdfghjkl XDD Sure :33

39Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

I'm at work Right now, but I'm almost done, and when I get back home in about 10 minutes or so I'll make a decent reply!;D

40Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Oh, okaaaaay Anna-Chaaaaaan~ :33

41Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:21 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

... Dannie, go check your dA deviations from me ;D Do it. Tappy gave me an idea yesterday. You won't regret looking. Ohyesyouwill.

*Glomp purh-leaseeeee* Danniiiiieeeee!

Frankie's a single architect ;D

42Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Asdfhj, LIIIINK. My phone doesn't let me check my deviantart update ;;3;;

HONEY-CHAMAAAAAA~

... architects are sexy~ ;D *shot* I don't know about Amber though! D:

43Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

I apologize for the late reply, my father was being a man bitch and made me clean out my "beauty closet", which there is nothing beautiful about. Sorry ^^;

http://lollipop97.deviantart.com/#/d58eo94 LET THE NOSEBLEEDING SESSION BEGIN.

Yes, aren't they? ;D Haha, nope, but it seemed like a good job for him. c:

I don't know either D: Librarian?! 8D /shot/

44Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

I bet your closet is beautiful! DD: <3

..Oh..god..I..i don't..can't even...dear LORD, I NEED HIM IN MY CLOSET O/////M/////O~<3333333333333...Do Frank DDDD<

...Frank is a sexy architect ;;m;;

A librarian?..Hmm, I kinda like that =w= Well, I was thinking something stupid, like either unemployed and looking for a job (and somebody to loooooooooove~ =w=) or she's an over-worked, and underpaid pet shop employee (..also looking for someone to loooooooove .w.)~ :33"

45Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

No, really. Well, at least it's not as messy anymore.

But it's still filled with my lovely hair products (<33333), and my make-up that I rarely ever use. And all my other shit and expensive skincare and what not. It's horrible.

You can have him. c: Unless Tap and Tay wants him as well.... And NO. Not gonna happen. I'm never ever ever going to draw something with a penis in a skimpy, sexy outfit EVER AGAIN.
And especially not Frankie.

Alright, Frankie is a sexy architect. But he's not getting any kind of sexy skimpy work uniform. That's below his standards. u3u

I don't knooooow, I kind of thought of a librarian, because I think Amber likes books. ^^; That's really the saddest excuse, but nonetheless, the truth.
Frank is looking for larve toooo~

46Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

I don't have anything like that..XDDD;; my hair is dry and ugly and my skin is rough and pimply .m.

but..but..;3;

...Can he be a freakishly hot architect? ;w; <3333

...Amber does like books, actually~...She can be an overworked and underpaid librarian :DDDD.*asdfg*
Everyone's lookin' for laaaave =w=

47Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Well, I bet you don't need them, hun! I'd do anything more manageable hair, if I don't use about a billion products, my hair becomes ENORMOUS thanks to my natural looooovely curls/waves. ;3; Those things are killing me, if I don't use products, it looks like a combination of a sponge and a haysack.

What is you hair like? I mean, curly, straight, thick, thin, color...? c: (Haha, I must seem like a superficial bitch, caring waaaayyyy too much about hair and skin and shit like that ^^Wink

... Well, this will sound weird, but my skin is both REALLY dry, and REALLY oily at the same time xD; it's weird, really, and my parents spend an excessive amount of money on skin products for me, just because my body is a shitty mess of hormones and whatnot. XD

He definitely can. c:

... Sounds nice! .u.

48Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

...My hair looks like a friggin bird's nest that's been inhabited by a racoon with rabies XDDDD;;; I have to use this AWESOME leave-in hair cream called "Reviva!" To make it stay less poofy XD..Anna-Chan, your hair is beeeeaaaatifuuuuuulllll DDD: I /wish/ I had your hair ;3;

My hair is like..this dark auburn color, and it's thick and curly and oily and neeeh XD..it used to be shoulder length, but it's growing now~ :3 What about your hair? ^^ (Oh, sweetheart, don't worry about it =u= I'm the same XD)

Heeeeeey, we have tge same skin! :DD XD..you know, if you put toothpaste on your pimples and sulfer cream on your acne, it'll go away! 8333

Yaay .u.

...So, rp? .w.

49Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

... Touché. Your description was way more creative than mine. And you spelled everything correctly *shotfornotbeingabletospellHaystack*

Oh, is it good? I'm kind of looking for a GOOD QUALITY leave-in conditioner/cream with a shit load of moisture to avoid my hair getting as damn frizzy as it is.
.. Have you seen my hair? I doubt you have, otherwise you wouldn't say that!

... I want your hair. I'd looove to have dark, thick, oily hair! Instead I'm stuck with my personal birds nest.
Well, my hair is naturally curly/wavy, like wavy, with curly ends. It's about as thin as it gets, yet still incredibly voluminous, too voluminous. It can get huge, really ^^; It has got a lot of frizz, it's a little past shoulder length. It wish I could get it longer, but somehow, it keeps fucking up and I have to get a haircut, thanks to my split ends, which I tend to get quite fast. :c It's really a dark blonde/dirty blonde color, but it's been bleached a bit by the sun, and I got some blonde streaks a while ago. ^^ So if I don't try to control it, my hair gets massive and frizzy and I look like a skank xD
I could post a picture of it, but I don't want to get publicly humiliated xD;;
(OhYay! I think I'm driving my parents mad with my endless hair product conversations xDD;)

We do? Niiiice! :DD

It does? I've tried it, but it didn't work.. :c
I don't really have acne, but I do get breakouts sometimes... I used to have acne, but then I got some kind of fancy acne cream that totally dried out my skin (and it's still dry as shit), but it made my acne go away! :DD

Yus, just a minute and I'll make him do something C: I made Addie the Striper and Lynnie the emotional conflicted do something... Somehow, my OCs got sucky adults lives.. Shows how good care I take of them. C:

50Future RP -OPEN- - Page 2 Empty Re: Future RP -OPEN- Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

^ That post was long xD

"Franklin Paylor, what can I help you with?" It had been a busy day already, and yet another customer didn't exactly make it any easier. He scribbled down a few notes. "Yes. Yes. Alright, Mrs. Smith, can you meet me at my office tomorrow by," he glanced at his wristwatch before continuing. "Hmm, how does half past 2 p.m? That's fine? Perfect, the address is North Calvert street, number 27, second floor? Good, I will see you then. Goodbye." He hung up and leaned back in his chair, a sigh escaping from him. He loved his job, but sometimes it was just very stressing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum