Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beach RP :I

+2
Cecil Bladwin
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

He let out a chuckle, but almost choked as the chuckle turned into an unexpected cough, then turned back to chuckling. "Oh, yes, sorry 'bout that! I meant to say that I know a bit of surfing myself, maybe ya wanted to try?"

~·~·~·~

"... What I am?" She had to think about that for a moment. She is female. She is a brunette. She is a human. She is 17 years old. She is not beautiful, but probably pretty. Hmm, what else? "Well, I'm a girl, should you be in doubt. I have brown hair, therefor I'm a brunette. I'm a human, which we concluded just a minute ago. Also I'm 17 years old. Oh, and my name is Josephine!" she held out her hand for a few seconds before waving in front of her face and poking her right side of her head. "If you mean wether I'm a righty or lefty, I'm a righty, and no, I do in fact use the left side of my brain more than my right!" she said before holding out her hand yet again.

77Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:45 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Right, time to blatantly flirt with this guy and get him right under her flip-flop. She sipped on her drink thoughtfully, then giggled.

"I'm all up for it. Just don't let me drown, okay?" she leaned towards him. "After all, it would be a shame if our little... tour, ended so abruptly."

She batted her eyelashes for good measure, but seeing how stupid this guy looked, he'd probably swallowed it all. Hook, line and sinker.

-----------------

"...Do you even use any side of your brain?" he glared at her. "'Cause it doesn't look like you do. Actually, it sounds as if you've flied here from planet weirdo and are looking for human brains to devour." He shrugged. "Sorry to disappoint, but I kinda hold mine in high regard, so."

He picked up the towel and continued wiping his face.

78Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Hehehe yep! I mean, no! Of course I would't let ya' drown! I am a lifeguard after all, would never let anyone drown on my watch! Or, well, not either when it's NOT my watch, but, yeah..." He tried out his best smirk and hoped that he looked just sexy enough to convince her he was actually good at something.

~·~·~

"Yes! I use my brain all the time! Or, so I think, because it is rather hard to feel wether you're using your brain or not, it's not as if it tickles when you use it or something, but I believe it's being used whenever you do something, but all the body's reactions are linked together in the brain with all the small signals and whatnot. So yes, I definitely use my brain!" Josephine exclaimed excitedly with a huge smile. "Also, no I don't eat meat, so naturally I would never eat brains without really good reasons. But cannibalism isn't very common anymore, which is good, so I doubt you'd see anyone nowadays eating a brain as an afternoon snack!"

She narrowed her eyebrows and snatched the towel out of his hands. "No, you're not doing it right. You have to wipe in a downward motion, that way the sunscreen that still clings on to your skin will be under your eyes, and not above. If it was above, there would be a chance of it melting further and getting into your eyes yet again."

79Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:08 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

By dear God, he was so easy. Not even ten minutes into the conversation, and he was tripping over his words. But that also meant he'd probably get boring very, very soon. Julie had to keep herself from sighing as she finished what was left from her drink.

"Well, then," she jumped out of her seat, smiling. "I'll be counting on you to perform CPR on me if anything happens." She started walking away from the bar, but called over her shoulder: "So, you're leading the way or what?"

--------------------

Carter just gaped at her. This girl, for God's sake.

"Did you... Did you just tell me I'm wiping my face the wrong way?" Annoyed, he made a grab for the towel. "Give me that. Jesus Christ."

80Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

This was his chance! Now was the perfect time for a sassy comment!

"Maybe I should just let you drown a little bit, just as an excuse to perform CPR on you~"

Oh shit. He immediately regretted his words. Well, no turning back now! He just had to man up and take whatever would come flying at his head in a moment.

~·~·~

"Oh, no! Not the wrong way, just not the best way! Come now, let me help you, you're making a mess of yourself!"

81Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:30 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie blinked twice. Did he just... Oh God, with what body part did this guy even think? So far, she didn't remember to have heard something even remotely smart from him.

If she was being Julie, she would've scoffed in his face and ridiculed him, but at the moment she was Cassie-- dear, flirty, slightly opportunistic Cassie, who had to lead him on for just a bit longer.

So she laughed good-heartedly.

"If I wasn't sure I'd probably murder you for it, that'd sound a little sweet."

-----------------

"Heck no!" he scooted out of her way, backwards, on his beach towel. "I can wipe my face on my own, and I don't even know you." He looked around. "And people are staring. Shoo!"

He waved his hand at her, to send her away.

82Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Smooth one! Cassie didn't even notice!

"That's what I am, justa' little bit sweet!" he said with a chuckle as he grabbed her lightly by the shoulder and dragged her along with him. "Alrighteh, let's get going, we have much to do!"

~·~·~

Josey looked around with a confused expression plastered on her face. Yes, there were people around them, but the didn't seem remotely interested in what they were doing. "You really did get a lot of sunscreen in your eyes, didn't you?" she pressed her palm to his forehead before he could protest and sighed. "You really should seek inside, you're hot as hell! Literally! Do you feel dizzy or nauseous?"

83Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

What a complete moron. She really wondered how, exactly, could people be so blissfully ignorant to everything around them? She wasn't even making a huge effort acting, today, too...

Seeing his tentative of a guiding touch on the shoulder (not direct at all-- cue eyeroll), she, instead, grabbed him fully by the arm, being careful to get as close enough as possible.

Even so, he was right. They had so much to do.

"Oh, I can hardly wait," she said, truthfully.

-----------------

He put on a mocking smirk. "No, I don't feel dizzy, but considering that I'm looking right at your face, I sure feel nauseous."

84Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

He smirked and tightened his grip a little, careful not to hurt her tiny form. "So tell meh, do ya have any experience with surfing? Or should we start form the bottom?"

~·~·~·~

She raised an eyebrow. This guy was really weird. She didn't even wear perfume today, so unless he really didn't like her personal smell, that couldn't be the reason. And she had brushed her teeth very nicely, so that was not a possibility. Hmm....

She took a step closer to him and tilted her head just the slightest. "That's odd. Does my smell disgust you?"

85Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

If she was to be honest with him, she had tried surfing before (and found it more of a bother than necessary), but this had nothing to do with being honest, after all.

"My brother's like crazy for it," she lied. Pft, just imagining awkward, uncoordinated Paris on a surfboard was enough to make her start laughing like mad. "But I never got the hang of it. So, take it easy with me, alright?"

She gave him one of her best smiles. This was so easy.

-------------------------

The smirk on his face twitched. God, this girl was really dumb. "No. Your face disgusts me," he cleared up. "Actually, your whole existence disgusts me. Would you mind leaving me alone now?"

86Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Will do, no worries there" he said with a smile. "What about other sports? Is there something you really like?"

~·~·~·~·~

She quirked an eyebrow. He really didn't make any sense right now. "How can my face disgust you? Do I have snot running from my nose? Because then you're right, that is gross and disgusting. But if I have, I can't feel it!"

87Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Yeesh, she hadn't really done sports since... Oh.

"Well, I've done rhythmic gymnastics in the past, if that counts, and I rather enjoyed it." That wasn't a blatant lie-- she had done rhythmic gymnastics. Now, enjoying it, that was a whole other story. "But there was like, a lot of pressure, because everyone just wanted to compete, so I got sick of it and quit."

The actual story was that she literally did not enjoy it one bit, and the instructor was a cow, so she stopped showing up practice.

"And you? Anything you do other than surfing?" Not that she cared, though. But the less information she gave about herself, the better.

---------------------

"Okay, just answer this. Are you retarded or just acting like it?" Carter asked, rather loudly. A couple of people gave him the evil eye. "I'm insulting you. It's an insult. I basically said that I consider you ugly," he spelled out for her.

88Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:23 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Ah' see, the competition must've been really hard, no? I mean, as a runningback there's a lot of competitiveness as well, but we're together as a team, but as a gymnast you're all on your own!"

~·~·~·~

She just shrugged and removed the sunglasses from her face to place them in her hair instead. "I have been told I am a little different, and I know I don't remember things as good as the average person, but no, I am not retarded." Insulting her? "You're just speaking your mind, I don't know if that is 'insulting' me. The fact that you don't like my appearance is just a fact, it's not a reason to become angry. I must honestly say that you are, in fact, rather goodlooking, you should consider cutting your hair a little shorter and trimming you eyebrows, but besides that, you're fairly handsome."

89Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie brought the hand that wasn't wrapped around Addan's arm and inspected her fingers. She'd definitely need a manicure after this.

"Yeah, it kinda sucked. The other girls were majorly bitchy too, so that's too much negative energy to put up with on a daily basis, if you know what I mean," she shrugged. "The shorter answer would be that I'm not really a sports enthusiast."

----------------------

Carter blinked up at her. She was absolutely mental, she had to be. He's just insulted her, and there she was basically complimenting him. And did she have to be so blunt about everything?

He sighed, and picked up the sunscreen to rub on his already reddening arms. "Whatever. You're so stupid that I don't want to hear your half-assed compliments, so buzz off."

90Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"So it was kind of like in those movies where cheerleaders are constantly bitching at each other?"

If he'd ever get the chance to watch cheerleaders or gymnasts bitchflip at each other, he wouldn't dare pass up on the opportunity. Hot girls and tight outfits going crazy wasn't the worst scenario he could imagine.

~·~·~·~

"Alright, it's your choice mate, but should you need me to help you with that sunscreen, I'll be right over here." She said as she turned around to return to her personal little oasis.

91Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie turned to give him a weird look.

"No. I'm pretty sure that happens only in movies," she laughed. "Just a lot of talking behind backs and changing room gossip. That's what I meant. It wasn't worth the effort."

Wiling to change the subject, she asked, "So are we anywhere near the surf spot?"

----------------

Carter looked at her retreating form, glaring, and squeezed the tube in his hand in annoyance. It promptly squeezed out a huge amount of sunscreen on Carter's arm.

"FU------" Carter bit his lip, cringing. He carefully looked over to little Clary---and she was still sleeping.

He let out a shaky sigh in annoyance, and picked up the towel. Again.

92Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:33 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Yeah, it's right there!" He said and pointed at the spot just a few hundred meters ahead of them. "Looks pretty sweet, huh?"

~.~.~.~

Josephine giggled and looked at him over her shoulder. "Just so that you know, my offer still stands!"

93Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Well, time to get excited over a bit of sand and water.

"Definitely," she replied, trying to sound enthusiastic. "So I'm guessing you come pretty often around here to surf, right?"

The last thing she needed was for this idiot to have been just bragging about knowing how to surf and actually getting her drowned. Painfully enough, she could almost see it happening.

---------------

Carter smirked at her, sarcastically.

"D'you know what also stands?" he raised his middle finger, from the arm which was still sunblock-free, in her direction. Manners be damned. He was suddenly thankful his sister was asleep, because he didn't even want to imagine what his mother would've done to him if she saw this and started developing the habit.

94Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

For a moment, just for a moment, Adaan considered lying and saying he was almost a professional and that him and his friends could easily spend hours every here, but he knew it would come and bite him in the ass later on.

"Actually, not really! Me and the boys meet up here whenever we feel like it and try to catch a few waves, but really that's it! But that doesn't make Meh' a bad surfer of course" he said with a wink and hopefully he had saved the situation.

~·~·~·~

She had seen this handsign before, but she couldn't remember where she had seen it or what it meant! She had seen her siblings do it to their friends, and the friends would laugh, so she thought it would be appropriate.

"Hahaha, oh you're funny you are!"

95Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Well, at least he was being honest, she guessed, so maybe he wasn't as much of a fool as she'd originally thought.

She smirked. "You'd better be, or else, if I die, I'll spend the eternity haunting you."

---------------------

Carter furrowed his eyebrows in complete and utter confusion.

"Woman, I just flipped you off. What part of that is funny?"

He rubbed his temples. This was so frustrating. It really was as if she was from a different planet.

96Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Okay, time for another pick up line!

"If it's you who's haunting me, I guess i can live with that."

~·~·~·~

"I, uh... I... Don't know?"

Okay, maybe it wasn't as appropriate as she thought.

97Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:33 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Oh, God. She overestimated him. This guy was... Ugh, who died and forgot to inform him pick up lines are the worst invention known to mankind?

Refraining from rolling her eyes, she replied: "As sweet as that sounds, wouldn't you like it better if I was still alive? Or are you planning to purposefully let me drown so I can haunt you?"

-------------------

Carter shook his head, then suddenly stopped. "Do you even know what it means?"

98Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Well yes, heartbeats are rather attractive! I wouldn't let a beautiful girl die on purpose!"

Okay, that might not sound as reassuring as he'd liked it to, but to hell with that!

~·~·~·~

"I-" She frowned. "...No....."

99Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

He just kept getting worse. This actually started to be amusing. Hell, she could invent a bingo game based on his lines.

"Well, then, let's just hope I'm beautiful enough, because I think I'm getting my own car for my next birthday, and I wouldn't wanna miss out on that."

------------------

Carter rolled his eyes. "Predictable." He took a deep breath. "It means 'F**k you, or screw you, or whatever variant you prefer. So now that you know what it means, would you please do accordingly and back off?"

He carefully ignored the dirty looks he was receiving from offended looking mothers.

Carter's language will be forever censored because uh rude.

100Beach RP :I - Page 4 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Oh, you are! But let's go grab some boards and get started!"

~·~·~

"Oh..." That caught her off guard. "I'm sorry, but... I'm not interested in sleeping with you."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next