Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beach RP :I

+2
Cecil Bladwin
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:27 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber couldn't help but laugh a little, before fluhing again and shaking her head. "No..uh..I don't have a boyfriend..just-just the four friends." She held up four fingers. She didn't question why he asked, she figured since they were teenagers, they were bound to already have a significant other.

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

127Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Frank couldn't help but let out a mental relieved sigh. It was selfish, but he couldn't help it. "So, tell me about those four friends! Who are they?"

128Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

She smiled and suddenly got this huge wave of energy to wash over her. "Oh! They're so cool and awesome! Okay, so, there's this one girl Murphy, and she kicks butt! She's got this cute little pet snake named Booga, and she knows how to throw knives and aims really well! Then there's Damaris, you know her already~! Then Peter! Peter's so cute ; A ; He's really quirky, and awkward, but he's like my big brother and I love him~ And then-!..." This is where she frowned a little. She always got a bit sad talking about Mark, but she decided not to let it get to her. "Then there's Mark. Now, Mark and I have been friends for a super long time~ I used to live across the street from him and Peter when we were little...he's my best friend, and I care about a lot..." She shrugged. "But he probably doesn't see me the same way, and that's fine~"

129Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

He smiled greatly at her "Oh, yeah! How's Mari holding up? And Murphy sounds like a, avery special girl!"

He should have seen that one coming. "So, if you don't mind me asking, how do you feel about him?"

130Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

She shrugged awkwardly. "..I think I really like him..maybe. I'm not sure. It's probably just a platonic crush though~"

131Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Here's what I think; If you really like him, tell him! It's hard, but it just might be worth it, you know?"

132Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:04 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

She scrunched up his nose before scooting over closer to him. "Nah, it's not use, besides, I feel like I'm better off having friends~"

133Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Yeah, because friends are there for you, it can be awkward to date someone, and just suddenly.... Not."

134Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Yeah...but it's kinda hard not wanting someone who's more than a friend, ya'know? Like, you can't just kiss and cuddle your friend and tell them you love them." She made an awkward hand motion.

135Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Yeah, I know what you mean! And seeing and them and just knowing that 'Nope, that not going to happen'!"

136Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:36 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Okay, this was enough for the day.

Julie forced herself to cough and start spitting water, and opened and closed her eyes repeatedly. That'd make a good enough act.

"...I... think I'm not very good at surfing," she rasped out, with her best 'I almost drowned' voice.

Idiot. For how much he'd boasted he'd know how to give first aid, he still ended up yelling for help.

"It's weird. The stuff you say, the way you say it. You pretty much sound like you escaped from an asylum," he shrugged.

137Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Okaaaayyyyy, but he'd overreacted a liiiiiittle bit. Now people were starring at them. But oh well, at least they were starring at them while he carried a cute girl in his arms. This wasn't too bad!

"God! Are ya' okay?! Y'pretty much just drowned! We should go to the hospital! Got' check ya' lungs!"

~·~·~

"Give me an example, because I really don't get what you mean!" She wondered for a second, before continuing. "No really, I just don't get it!"

138Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:53 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Oh God.

"No-- Uh, yeah, I'm fine," she tried her best to sound confused. "I think I'm fine now. You can put me down," then smiled sweetly. "Or, well, not. I don't mind too much."

This was so easy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Carter sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Okay, an example," he raised his finger up. "Everything you said in this conversation. Everything."

139Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

No matter how much he secretly enjoyed this, he knew it couldn't go on. "...Are ya' suuuure? Ah mean, we should reall' go to the hospital! It's no problem, they get paid for helpin' peeps!"

~·~·~

She grimaced. "That's not an example! An example is when you highlight a place in a conversation for example, and use it to give people a better chance at understanding what you mean. But you can't just highlight every thing someone said, because in most cases, that would be a lot of stuff, and there's no way to figure out what you mean!"

140Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:22 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie rolled her eyes, keeping the face smile plastered on her face.

"Oh, believe me, I've got all the help I need right here," she gestured to the sand. "So, put me down?"

Way easy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Carter shook his head, sighing.

"Lady, you speak like a computer. That's it. That's honestly it."

141Beach RP :I - Page 6 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"... Are ya' completely sure? Ya' seem a little dizzeh..."

~·~·~

This was becoming quite frustrating. Why couldn't he just give her an example?! Would it be so hard? For a normal human being it wouldn't. Just taking a look at their conversation and picking a few lines, finished work! But obviously, this guy was not completely normal. No, but maybe it was because of the sunscreen? It was hard to tell! "Will you just please give me an example? You're not making any sense! I do certainly not speak like a computer, my voice isn't very robotic. If it was, I'd probably make a lot of money right now, working for Apple and doing my job as Siri. But I'm right here, so obviously I'm no computer."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6