Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beach RP :I

+2
Cecil Bladwin
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro's eyes widen. "No it wasn't!! I mean, I did throw it but he didn't catch it!"
-----
"Oh, a I can do that .w. ...Help me~?"

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

52Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

He shrugged "She never gives me that courtesy, does she?"
---
"It was a bad throw man! A baaad throw!"
---
She thought for a moment, debating whether she should risk the exposure. She'd do it for Dilyn. Kelti put her book down and stood, walking over to him. "Okay, but I'll have to go reapply sunscreen as soon as the timer goes!"

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

53Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Then be the bigger person!"

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

54Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:21 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

He tried... He really did, but Byron couldn't help himself. "Well I am depending on what you mean by 'big'"

55Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:23 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Finally she frowned, folding her arms. "Byron..."

56Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"What? I'm sorry! You set that one up perfectly!"

57Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

She rolled her eyes and finally pulled away from him. "Oh, come on. Drusilla's gonna wonder where we went"

58Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:18 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"Okay, okay, let's go." Byron followed after Helen.

59Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

The closer they got to Drusilla, the slower Helen walked. When they finally found the girl-who was sunning herself on a gigantic pink towel-Helen and Byron were almost matching each others' strides. Helen sat down next to Drusilla and smiled, bringing her knees up to her chest once again. "Are you gonna sit here all day? Why did you come to the beach if you aren't going swimming."

She looked up over the rim of her glasses and waved her arms rather flamboyantly. "Ellie~ I jus' got mah 'air did~"

"I KNOW you have a swim cap"

"It don' match mah suit"

"Never stopped you before~"

She pursed her lips and folded her huge, flabby arms. "I'll get in when you does"

60Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"It's just hair, it'll dry." he shrugged, and then attempted to be nice "It's your birthday... Go have fun"

61Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Nah, I wanna sit an' talk wif' 'Ellie." She puckered her lips and made a few kissing noises. "Byron doll, you should go an' get somefink for 'Ellie an' I ta drink~"

62Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Byron sat down "nah, I'm sure you're both fine" his niceness had seemingly run out.

63Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:02 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Y'know, Byron, I am a little bit thirsty... Here, I think I have enough for you to go and get us something." Helen started rooting around in her purse for a few extra bills.

64Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Her eye twitched a bit. She looked to Hiro. "Pfft oh wonderful, you can't aim and he can't catch! I'm pretty sure that's been established, but neither of you has even bothered to properly apologize!" she hissed, hand still gingerly covering her bruised eye. At realizing how she had snapped at them, she began to feel quite embarrassed. "...Y-You know, it's fine, it's fine. I'm alright, I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose... I'm sorry for yelling." she muttered through clenched teeth. Gosh, people were probably watching.

(yeeesss, suffeeeer  you hateful thing Beach RP :I - Page 3 2937254162... I finally replied )

65Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

(Really, really late reply, Tappy)

May tilted her head. "Wow. Your siblings must be proud of you," she teased, folding her arms. "You're like, a hero to them, right?"

Her attention was caught by the surf board next to Cedric. Excitedly, she asked: "You can surf?"

------------

Carter sat down on a beach towel he'd set up on the sand. His sister-- sweet, little Clary-- had practically begged for them to go to the beach. She loved the beach, and even though Carter didn't, since he burned very, very easily, and since no one would take her, he'd agreed to go to the beach with her.

What she didn't tell him was that she would decidedly take a nap right on the beach towel and leave him sulking and doing entirely nothing on this stupid beach.

He scowled, and started looking for the sunscreen bottle. Might as well not get fried while he was at it.

-------------

Julie, still glad in a bikini and a light, almost transparent beach dress, sat on one of the chairs at the bar closest to the beach. As far as the downsizes of being a ginger went, she wasn't exactly a fan of the sun-- but a bit of careful seating, sunscreen and concealer could get her through a trip to the beach very easily. She wasn't even sure why her father craved in everytime their mother would insist they go to the beach. If in a four family person, three people got burned every time they came in direct contact with the sun for a long time, the wiser choice would be not going to the beach.

She really couldn't understand those two.

She tilted her head to the side, raising up a finger to place the order.

"I'll take the coolest non-alcoholic drink you can give me."

She'd be nuts to ask for something with alcohol on this weather, after all. She tapped her fingers on the counter, waiting.

66Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:34 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Adaan, being the natural born ladiesman he is, nodded to the bartender with a a following "Pay's on me", put on his winning smile and took a seat beside the attractive ginger. Refraining from giving her the elevator look, he looked out on the ocean with the most thoughtful, yet soft look he could muster. Women loves the sensitive types, after all!

~·~·~·~·~

Just a few towels away sat Josephine. Being as fair-skinned as she was, the shadows were her sacred place, and most likely with a book and her hair tied away from her face with sunglasses so big that Paris Hilton would get jealous. She didn't like the sun as much as the rest of her family, but it was her family after all, and she couldn't say no to them. And if she could just hide here in the shadows, everything should be fin- oh but the water DID look nice! Maybe she should go for a swim later on!

67Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie turned to look at the guy sitting beside her and raised an eyebrow. This wasn't the first time a guy had tried that move on her (and failed), but this time, he was even trying to do the 'dreamy staring at the ocean' thing. What a complete cliche; it wasn't even worth playing with him. But she needed a drink-- she might as well get something good out of this.

She sketched a smile, and called back the worker. "On second thought, I'll have this," she said, quickly pointing to the most expensive thing on the menu, before turning to the stranger. "And who might you be?"

----------------

Carter scowled as he tried to uncap the bottle. Stupid freaking people who invented sunscreen bottles. This wasn't rocket science. It shouldn't be so hard to open.

He finally opened the bottle... and splashed himself full on the face. The string of cussing he let out under his breath was censored to protect the sanity of our everyday viewers.

68Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Oh... She was one of those girls... He mentally facepalmed himself for offering to pay for her drinks, but in reality he just let out a selfconfindent shrug and thought good thing I'm getting my pay by tomorrow! He looked at her for a just a second before returning his gaze to the ocean. "The name's Adaan, king of the beach if you may. Might I know your

~·~·~·~

Even though the cussing was faint, Josephine heard it loud and clear. Oddly she hadn't seen him before now, but just a few meters away sat a brown-haired boy with his face covered in white liquid. She raised her eyebrow in confusion. Why would anyone use that much sunscreen on their face? Sunscreen was rather expensive, and with that amount the tube would be gone in no time, and so much zink could not be healthy to get all at once. "Excuse me, but you have a lot of sunscreen in your face. Maybe you should wipe it off." She said with a complete stoneface.

69Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

King of the beach. She almost snorted in laughter. King of the useless seemed more fitting, but if he was willing to pay so much for her drink without objecting, maybe he would be willing to be her plaything for the day. The beach was awfully boring, anyway.

With that thought, she widened her smile. "I'm Cassie," she lied through her teeth. No use to give this idiot her real name and have him potentially stalk her. "It's my first time here, actually. So, you being 'king of the beach' and all, mind giving me a tour?" She leaned forward to her face was closer to his. "Or not, seeing as you've been looking anywhere but in my direction since you got here. I mean, I don't know about you, but I personally don't think I'm that ugly.

------------------

Carter squinted, so the sunscreen wouldn't get into his eyes. He turned towards the place he'd heard the voice come from, and glared at silhouette he could barely make out.

"Gee, thanks for the idea. I wouldn't have known what to do if it wasn't for your enlightenment, dimwit," he shot back, sarcastically, as he reached for a towel and thoroughly wiped his face.

God, did people have to be so annoying?

70Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Ooooooh no! No! Nonononono NO! Don't blush Adaan, not now! But now matter how much he tried to avoid it, he felt his cheeks warm up. But maybe she didn't see it! There was a small chance! Yes, she probably didn't see it! He cleared his throat, scanned her before looking her in the eyes and smiled. "Well, I can't disagree with you on that one." He said with the sexiest voice he could muster.

~·~·~·~·~

Josephine smiled brightly at him. He wasn't the best at formulating his gratitude, but he did thank her for her advice! "You're welcome!" She said cheerfully "Do you need help with that?"

71Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie had to keep herself from laughing out loud. This guy was ridiculous. He was blushing already, and she hadn't even got stared. She leaned back, so she was sitting normally on her seat, and took a sip of her newly appeared drink. She then proceeded to twist the straw between her fingers.

"Well if we've cleared that up," she raised her eyebrows. "Tour of the beach after I finish this?" she pointed to her drink. "After all, you did pay for it, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste."

-------------------

Carter let down the towel and glared at the (currently blurry,, because of the sunscreen that inevitably got into his eyes) figure.

"What, do I look like a four year old to you?"

72Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Yep, sounds good to me!" He leaned back so that he was almost lying in his seat and placed his hands comfortably on his stomach. "So, what would ya like to see first? We have some pretty good surfing places, if you're into that kind of stuff I mean!" he let out a content sigh and looked out at the beach yet again. "Hmm, we also have a sick beachvolley court!"

~·~·~·~

Josephine got up from her tiny chair, put on her sunhat and her thin shawl and crossed the few feet until she stood right in front of him and scanned him before replying. "Hmmm, obviously I don't know your age, name, exact height, shoe size or anything besides your looks that could indicate how old you are, but judging by those I'd say about 14, maybe 15 years!"

73Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Refraining from rolling her eyes as she quietly sipped on her drink, Julie forced a smile. "All sounds lovely. I'll let you decide where we're going first. After all, you are the guide, right?"

She added a wink for good measure. It'd be fun to see him tripping over himself-- by the looks of it, he was definitely going to.

------------------

Carter blinked up at her. He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times.

"I'm eighteen, damn it!" he jumped up to his feet. "Do I seriously look fifteen to you? Because I think you need glasses. Or a new brain."

74Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

He let out a nervous chuckle. Normally the girl would just giggle and decide on something! Why couldn't she just choose something??! But on the other side, why was he so nervous? Okay, get yourself together Adaan, you'll just go check on the surfers to see if anything's up! Yes! That's what you'll do!

Of course it sounded all very smooth and cool in his head, but actually saying it turned out to be slightly harder.

"So, uh, yes, I decide! Yep, so, Iknowbitofsurfingmaybeweshouldstartthere?" He mentally facepalmed himself for talking so fast, no way she could understand a sentence like that!

~·~·~·~

That caught her by surprise! She was sure her vision was perfect, and she generally ate a lot of carrots, compared to the average person! "You really think so? I've never had problems with my vision before! And you could easily pass for a fifteen year-old! You are normal built, but your face looks fairly young, and with that hair-cut you don't look all that manly, but don't worry, it looks cute! (Weirdest insult/compliment ever) also, on the brain part, I doubt that would be possible. Even though the medic industry has made huge progress the last couple of years, I don't think they would dare switch a generally healthy person's brain without very good reasons, and i can't think of any good ones at the moment."

75Beach RP :I - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:11 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie's eyebrows might've as well hit the ceiling by now. Oh God, please don't tell her he was mentally held back...

She shook her head, trying to look amused. "Sorry, I think I'm a bit slow today. What?"

----------------------------

Carter was silent for a very long minute, just staring at her. He then shook his head. "...Who are you? Or better, what are you? Are you like... not right in the head?"

Way to be sensible, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next