Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beach RP :I

+2
Cecil Bladwin
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:43 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

This should be entertaining.

She finally let go of his arm and smiled at him, raising her eyebrows. "Walk me through the process, then, 'king of the beach'."

--------------------

Carter blinked twice and gaped at her. Oh God, this girl. "Not like that!" he exclaimed, his face red with both anger and embarrassment (though he wasn't sure if it was because of the misinterpretation or refusal). "Jesus. I wouldn't sleep with you if you paid me." He rolled his eyes. "I meant it like 'Go to hell'. In that sense."

102Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

He let out a chuckle and grabbed his favourite board. "Well, we should start with the board. Pick one you like! The cool thing about it is having a board you feel good about, most people choose boards that matches their personality, or maybe even their outfit. A fitting board is a board that is slightly taller than you, about one foot longer should do."

~·~·~

"Oh, good! I was getting worried for a second!" she let out a relieved sigh and sat down in her chair again.

103Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

She selected a random board that looked about the right size-- seriously, were people really this worried about technicalities?

She directed a bright smile in Adaan's direction. "I'll take this one. Next step?"

------------------------------

Carter raised his eyebrow. "Whoa, whoa, are you suggesting sleeping with me would be really that horrible, or...?"

104Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Okay, so we'll just place the boards in the water, okay? Then we sit on 'em, sitting on our legs, and start paddling slowly, like this," he said and start paddling. Okay, concentrate, this is not the time to screw up. "Then, when ya see a good wave, ya get up slowly and steadily. Keep strong in the knees!"

~·~·~

"Oh, no no! I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad, but I'm quite fond of my virginity and I'm not really up for losing it any time soon." She smiled sweetly. "In a few years, with the right feelings, perhaps I would be up for it."

105Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie did as instructed, although mentally rolling her eyes. She'd never seen the fun in surf, and probably wouldn't ever see it in the future. So, when the wave approached, she got up slowly, with the greatest lack of interest a person had ever expressed in surfing...

...and promptly fell off her board with a splash.

Fantastic. At least she'd predicted she'd somehow get wet and hadn't done anything much to her hair today.

Resurfacing, she spat out water and coughed. "Right. That didn't go as planned, sorry," she titled her head. "I guess I'm hopelessly bad at it."

Carter raised his eyebrows at her. "Pity for the guy who'll have to do it with you, then. He'll probably need therapy afterwards."

106Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Not everyone can be a natural talent! Let me help you" He slid off his board and picked up, bridal style like a gentleman and helped her onto her board again.

~·~·~

Josephine frowned. Why would he need therapy? It's not like she would bite him or something. Maybe, her cousin had told her some guys like it rough and find it sexy, but she would only do it if that was the case. She wasn't a cannibal! "Why would he need therapy? I wouldn't bite! Or, in special cases, if he likes it, maybe I would, but not during my first time."

107Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber hadn't been to the beach in a really long time. Being here again was bring back nice memories of her childhood, and making her feel rather nostalgic. Most of her childhood memories consisted of the ginger boy she had come with today, and the years she's kept her feelings hidden from him, despite the many promises from her brother that he liked her too, that it was "seriously obvious, and if you don't see it you need to get bigger glasses."
Right now, Amber was sitting by the sea shore, a small collection of seashells and hermit crabs surrounding her. She wondered what she'd do with them.

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

108Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Emily ran along the shore, trying to find the pretty shells. Just a few meters away she saw Frank's lady friend, with a very interesting bunch of shells just beside her, and Emily ran as fast as she could and stopped to pick up some of the shells, giggling, and ran in the other direction.

Not this again Emily! Frank thought to himself. He walked up to her, picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her over to Amber and put her down again. "Emily you don't take the other kids' shells. That's not nice, so will you please give them back to Amber?" Emily nodded and looked down. She walked up close to Amber, put the shells down beside her and shyly mumbled an apology.

109Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber smiled weakly at the little girl, then shrugged. "Oh, no! It's cool, I-I don't even think I have anything to do with them anymore!" She rubbed the back of her neck before picking up all the shells (saving the hermit crabs for herself), and held them out. "Here, take 'em!"

110Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"And what do you say then?" Frank raised his eyebrow with a smile.

Emily jumped up and down in ecstasy. "Thank you thank you thank you pretty lady friend!"

111Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

She flushed harshly, the color from her face completely drained. "Oh, you're welcome.."

112Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Frank smiled at Emily "Okay, you can go swimming now, but remember! Don't go further when the water reaches your belly button!"

113Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber smiled when the girl ran off into the water, and waited a while, before calmly picking one of the moving crabs, and gently placing it on Fankie's foot, giggling a little at the thought of his reaction.

114Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Frank wiggled his toes and the crab started moving up his leg and chuckled, then made a quick movement and send the poor crab flying at Amber.

115Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber squealed loudly, and giggled as the crab hit her knee, and fell, only to scramble back into the water. "You butt! That thing could have pinched me!"

116Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Frank let out a chuckle and nudged her on the shoulder. "Yeah, I know! But then again, you started, it's only fair!"

117Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Whateverrrrrr~" she grabbed his hand and pulled him down a little. "Sit with me..~"

118Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Frank happily sat down beside her and put his arm around her shoulders (as if it wasn't warm enough already) and pulled her a little closer. "It's been a long time since your last visit here..."

119Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber smiled sadly, and wrapped her arms around his torso. "I know..I missed you.." She looked up at him. "You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to not wake up and see you when we go home."

120Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Yeah... Well, I think I would! I've been used to it for, what, 2 months now? It's been so long!"

121Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"I knowwwww," she whined. "I don't want to go back, I just want to stay here with you forever. ;____;"

122Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:09 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie wished she would’ve had the inspired idea to ‘accidentally’ kick him when he picked her up but, unfortunately, she didn’t. Instead, she found herself lazily balancing on her board, pretty much close to rolling over and falling into the ocean.
She tried her best to look enthusiastic and not at all uninterested by it, but it was proving very hard. But, maybe she could get some fun out of this.
Smiling to herself, she took a while before faking a fall, but instead of resurfacing right away, she stayed underwater, holding her breath for what she hoped was a pretty long time.
Hopefully, the idiot would think she was actually drowning and panic and she’d get a nice show out of it

Carter gave her a horrified look. “Are you hearing yourself? See? This is the thing he’d be needing therapy for not,” he motioned to his teeth with a grimace. “Jesus Christ, what made you think about that?”

123Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"Me too..." He smiled. "How's it going back home? Any boyfriends to speak of?" Smooth one, just go ahead and ask her straight up if she's single, that's not weird or uncomfortable at all.

~·~·~·~

Oh. My. God. OHMYGODTHISISREALLYNOTGOOD! Adaan mentally panicked. This was not a part of the plan! He was just joking!

Luckily it wasn't very deep yet, so it wasn't her to pull her up, but when she was laying lifelessly there in his arms, he was lost, so he sprinted to the shore, splashing everywhere as he went.

~·~·~·~

"No. I'm sorry, but right now, excuse my language, you're an idiot. I'm not talking to you. And you made me think of that, because you said he'd need therapy, and most people who seek therapists have been victims of traumatizing events in their life."

124Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:33 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Julie kept herself from smirking and willed to stay as obviously drowned as possible. It was mildly entertaining to hear him twitching about, thinking he'd actually killed her, after all.

Definitely entertaining.

"Everything you say is traumatizing," Carter drawled, in a monotone. "Literally everything. Down to the 'biting' part. He'd be definitely traumatized in the end."

125Beach RP :I - Page 5 Empty Re: Beach RP :I Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:47 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Okay, he hadn't lied when he told her he knew CPR, he did, but when he took the course, he broke all the poor doll's ribs, and he didn't intend to do that to her. What an awful way to end a first date. Instead he did what he did best when he didn't know what to do. Yelled out loud.

"SOMEONE HELP! THIS GIRL IS DROWNING! OR, NOT DROWNING, BUT SHE NEEDS SOME HELP!"

~·~·~

"I don't see why he would be, what is it that makes everything I say traumatizing? Because I really don't understand."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next