Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie RP #1

+2
Cecil Bladwin
D-Generation Nation
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Taaay, quit dissing your writing, it's bootiful!~ D:
...B-Buuut DD: I don't have anyone else to kill off .m.)

Nolie lowered her gaze, her eyes tearing up again, and he mentally scolded himself. "No, it's okay, I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to, I understand..."
She shook her head, tugging at her sleeves to hide her hands. The girl was so shy...Callie...
"...It's...It's okay...He...he was the only person alive...with me...He saved me...I...I almost got bitten, but he...jumped in my way...I only knew him for t-today, but he sacrificed his l-life for me..." She weakly smiled, the tears starting to flow their way down her cheeks.
"...He sounded like someone you'd want to have on your side..." Xander smiled, patting her shoulder. She nodded in agreement, wiping the tears from her face.
"H-He...He promised he wouldn't leave me...B-But I know he didn't mean to break that promise, I-I know it..."

http://c3nt3r.tumblr.com/

27Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Yeah, Tay ono Bootiful~ D:
I DON'T FRIGGIN CARE D< *ohshemad*
...Ew, I just realized I wrote "Status" in stead of "statue" .n.; )

"Maybe you haven't eaten enough then." He smiled weakly, jerking his head over to the food suply. Damaris shook her head, smiling weakly.
"Nah, man..I'm not hungry..."
"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice and smile becoming a little nervous.
"Yeah, I'm sure..."
"If you say so..." 'I'm gonna get food in you, Martinez. One way or another.'
Damaris rubbed at her lower back, making another face, but instead of discomfort, it was of pain. "Hijo de puta, my back hurts like hell!"
"Heyyy, watch your language, Ms. Martinez, we have a child in the room." He motioned to Amber.
"Ah, she's asleep, she ain't wakin' up any time soon." She waved her free hand at him.

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

28Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 10:19 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Yeaahhh DD:
Neh, fine, I'll just make it Professor or something ;m; )

"Of course he didn't, those things are faster than you think..." He reached out, feeling brave, and brushed her soot-covered bangs from her eyes. "He did it for you..."
She looked up at him, startled from the sudden kind gesture, but smiled. "...Th...Thank you..."
"No problem..." He grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Let's get going, Nolie, we've got a bit of ground to cover if we want to make it there by sunrise."
She looked up at him, her wide grey eyes blinking in surprise, but managed a tiny giggle. "...Okay..."

29Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*At the mini mart*

"We're in," sighed Cole as he finished picking the lock.

"Finally," said Chilly as he ran inside.

They both quickly locked the doors so no zombies could get inside.

"So what do we do now?" asked Cole.

"We rest for a few minutes, get some food and then we rescue the girls," explained Chilly.

"Sounds good, wonder if they got any slurpee's," said Cole as he walked to the back of the store.

"Just stay on guard, who knows if they're any of those things in here," stated Chilly as he put his baseball bat on the counter.
------------------------
*In the street*

Frost and Headhunter moved through the streets with expert speed and precision.

"I'm at the tower and I've gotten into the city's camera feeds...I've got eyes every where," said Overwatch through the radio.

"Good to know, just keep a sharp eye out for anything suspicious," said Headhunter.

"Where was the scientist last reported to have been seen?" asked Frost as he held his assault rifle ready to shoot.

"Looks like the...religious district...." said Overwatch through the radio.

"Strange place for a scientist to be," stated Headhunter.

"Any idea on what building?" asked Frost.

"Nope, but most likely if he was still alive, it would be somewhere that is heavily fortified" said Overwatch.

"I know just the place," said Headhunter.

"Guys be careful, I've spotted several bogies headed you're way....stay on alert" stated Overwatch.

Just then several fast moving zombies run out of an alleyway.

"Shit, its an ambush!" yelled Frost as he fired into the horde.

"What the fuck, did they get faster!" yelled Headhunter as he sent two zombies flying with blasts of his shotgun.

30Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(I want to join but I dunno who I should use or where to begin xD; )

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

31Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Tappy :D...Again :D *shot*
...Dannie wants you to use Bryce .w.~ *prepares to get attacked*)

After a good half an hour, the two finally stumbled upon an abandoned and, pun unintended, dead Holiday Inn. He began to climb the stairs leading up to the mostly cracked-open doors, repeating the room number in his head.
"Are...Are you sure there's no one here?" Nolie whispered, tightly clutching onto his arm in fright. He nodded his head, making sure his footsteps were silent as they reached the room number.
"My...My friend is in this one."
He knocked five times, the amount they'd agreed on when he said he was setting out for survivors in the first place, and waited.
He heard shuffling inside, and then he heard the lock click.

32Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I'm just gonna ... post after like an hour =u=
Tappy! :D)

The slim tomboy slowly unlocked the thick, heavy, metal back door and squeezed through the small space between it and her truck. Taking the loud vehicle would surely attract unwanted attention, she would have to go on foot which was probably just as dangerous now that she thought about it. "Oh well." she mumbled, trying to stealthily make her way across the street and into an alley. She silently cursed and scolded herself for drinking the wine, her movements weren't as precise and if she were to run into trouble, her aim would probably be off. Mentally counting the number of bullets that should be in her "cousin-in-law's" gun, Quinn cocked it and hid behind a corner, using the reflection of a near-by window to see if the coast was clear.

(half-assed post is half-assed)

33Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the street*

"Son of a bitch," Frost yells as he shoots more zombies.

"We need to get up on higher ground," said Headhunter.

"That scaffolding, it goes between three of the buildings!" said Frost as he climbs up a ladder.

"Right behind you," yelled Headhunter as he kicks the ladder to the ground.

"Well we almost died," sighed Frost.

"Just keep moving, we need to get to the religious district asap..." said Headhunter as he runs across the scaffolding.
---------------------------
*At the Mini Mart*

"What the hell?" said Chilly as he looked out the window.

A giant looking zombie is walking towards the mini mart.

"Looks like we got company," yelled Chilly.

"You're telling me," said Cole as he ran from the back of the store.

A crazy girl zombie runs from the back of the store screeching.

"Holy shit, the is just like Left 4 Dead!" yelled Chilly as he ducked behind the counter.

"Then she's the witch," Cole yelled back as he cut the zombie down with his katana.

"Now we have to deal with that big bastard outside," said Chilly.

"There's nothing outside," said Cole as he looked out the window.

"What?" Chilly replied confused as he also saw nothing

"I swear it was there," sighed Chilly.

"Its ok, I found a back exit...we have to rescue the girls." said Cole trying to get back to the mission.
--------------------------------------
*At Alice's apartment*

"Thats it, I'm calling them," said Claire as she dashed to the phone.

"Claire don't! You might get them attacked," Alice said as she grabbed Claire by the shoulder.

"Fine but they're dead...I'm calling it!" Claire said acting nervous and sad.

"You need to get a freaking hold of yourself, you crazy bitch!" yelled Alice.

"Yeah...yeah....I need...to...calm down..." said Claire almost crying.

34Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(NO I DON'T TAPPY, DON'T LISTEN TO RAE! OMO *scared as fuck xD*)

Mikey smiled and shook is head. "You're right.~"
"Aren't I always?" She smirked as she started fixing her hair into her usual messy bun.
The redhead shruged, shaking his head. "Sometimes I'm right, too, ya know~"
"/sometimes/." she said cockily. "Sometimes isn't all the time."
"But you're not right sometimes, either, Mari.~"
"...I resent that." She playfully glared, her blue-grey eyes going back to their normal flair.
...To thier...normal flair...' Mikey thought quietly to himself.

(..Man, I'm getting RP block .n.; )

35Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 11:50 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(That wasn't half-aasseedd u3u
YES, LISTEN TO MEEE. :D)

"You fucking psychotic dolt, I thought you were never coming back!" Xander yelped as his arm was tugged, pulling him and the girl on his arm inside. The door clicked shut, and after a few moments of darkness and shuffling feet, the lamp beside one of the beds clicked on.
He was met with the shaggy bleached hair and thick-rimmed glasses of his new acquaintance, Martial.
"...I...I found someone, though..."
Martial growled, grabbing him by the front of his shirt, "You could've died out there!"
"She could have, too!"
"You don't even know her! She could secretly have a scratch from one of the living fucking corpses and we wouldn't know until she pinned us down and sucked our brains out through our noses!"
"You're a moron, she's just a girl--"
Nolie, watching the argument like a tennis match, suddenly began to cry, a weak but sharp sound that broke through the fight like lightning through a cloud. She immediately covered her face with her woolen sleeves, dropping to the ground in a sobbing heap
Both were silent as she tried to muffle her sniffles and whimpers in her sweater.
"...Martial, you're an asshole."
Xander knelt down, wrapping his arms around her shaking figure, whispering in her ear to try and calm her down.

36Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Don't worry Dannie, your characters are proboly gonna meet with Echo team)

*Back on the street*

"Ok Overwatch, we are in the religious district what now" said Frost over the radio.

"Well the strongest building would be the old church," said Overwatch over the radio.

"Thats right up ahead," said Headhunter as he points to the church.

"Lets move!" said Frost as he ran up the stairs.

37Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"Please don't hurt me!" Kelti squealed pressing herself up against the wall. She had been hiding when she suddenly remembered all the poor animals at the local pet store were locked in their cages and would likely die. The more she thought about it, the more it ate away at her. Upon arriving, she was completely horrified. The animals were dead... Most were unrecognizable. Something had tried to eat them quite violently. Due to the shock of that, Kelti barely had time to react to the loud noise. A bunch of cat food cans were shoved off one of the isle shelves as a large zombie made his way towards her. She'd recognized the zombie almost right away as the pet store owner. "Mr. Shepard! It's me, Kelti... I come in here all the time!" The man had remained unresponsive to what she was saying and began to charge toward her. "Please! Y-you're just sick. We can find you help!" She slid along the wall, trying to get away unscathed, the zombie once again lurching towards her. Kelti had no choice. She reached onto the shelf next to her, and fumbled to get something-anything to defend herself. She grasped a glass jar, letting out a small sob before forcefully smashed it into the zombie's skull. The zombie stumbled back slightly from the force of the blow, but was mostly mostly unscathed. Kelti took the opportunity to run. She went to the front door, fumbling desperately to try and open it before the zombie came near her again.
~~~~
Bryce sat on top of one of the taller buildings in town, looking through the scope of a gun at the surrounding streets. It was a sniper rifle that he had utterly no clue how to use. He'd picked it off a dead soldier. He figured it'd be easy enough to teach himself. Bryce had been on his own since the outbreak had broken through the quarantine. Other people would only slow him down. He would not die over the stupidity of someone else.
~~~~
(le I dunno who else to bring in~ OTL )

38Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 11:39 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*At the Mini Mart*

"We can take the back door, climb up the fire escapes then run across the roof tops," stated Cole.

"and that should take us to the girls?" asked Chilly.

"Not quite but we would be on the roof of their building, we'd have to fight our way down," said Cole.

"Well lets get a move on," said Chilly as he ran out the back door.
-----------------------
*Outside the church*

"So this scientist is inside this place?" asked Frost.

"Seems like it, it doesn't seem like the friendliest place in a zombie apocalypse" stated Chilly.

Frost went to open the doors but something was blocking them.

"Its a barricaded, someone is inside...." said Frost.

"Thats most likely our guy," said Chilly

39Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 11:53 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(I don't know why I'm up this early, I should've woke up at noon =n= )

Martial watched him care for the younger girl and sighed. He wanted to keep things in small groups; he'd already saved that stupid redhead near that rich-kid neighborhood entrance last week, and look where that turned up! The kid got attacked as soon as he stepped outside.
That's obviously what was going to happen to this little pathetic girl. She only looked about fifteen.
Of course, Xander did have a whole "I have to save everyone!" complex. He'd acted like that since they met...Or, he guessed, since he saved me.
What a glory-seeking asshole to get stuck with.

But he did seem more concerned than necessary for this one...

40Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Raeee~ You lazy buuum~ XD

...S..Shepard? ;;^;; /totally not thinking about Firefly, shut up/
..YOU SHOULD BRING IN THEO AND TEAGAN~ OwO <33333 /...not a fangirl, shut up/)

"How long are we gonna be here for?..." Damaris asked, rubbing her eyes roughly.
Mikey snapped out of his slight trance. "Wha?"
"How long are we here for? I don't think this place is gonan hold up any longer."
"Oh..uhm..we can go after Amber wakes up..start getting the car ready, I'll start packing the food."

Damaris nodded, very carefully getting up from where she slept. Man, she couldn't wait to get the hell out of this town. It was infested with...thoes things...
She shuttered at the thought of thoes things staring at her. "I'll be back soon."
"Wait. Don't forget your gun." Mikey called out to her, grabbing the small handgun closest to him. Damaris turned around quickly, walking backwards, catching the gun as Mikey threw it at her.

41Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 2:22 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Outside the church*

Frost looks through the window as Headhunter looks for another way in.

"I can see shapes...they look like people.....I can see three of them." stated Frost.

"You think any of them are the target?" asked Headhunter as he looked for another way in.

"I can't tell," said Frost

"Hey I found another way in, through this broken window...I just gotta kick these boards out of the way," said Headhunter.

"Go for it," said Frost.

"Just be careful guys, I don't have eyes in there..." warned Overwatch.

"We can take care of it," said Frost.

Headhunter took a few steps back and kicked the boards out of the window making a giant noise echo through out the church.

42Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 2:22 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Shaddap, it's Saturday and school's out. u3u; )

"...what's her name?"
Xander looked up, slightly tightening his grip around Nolie's waist. Martial sat on the bed, looking at them both, a look of--surprisingly--slight concern.
Before he could answer, Nolie squeaked a very small "Nolie" before she covered her mouth with her sleeves again.
"...Her friend got snatched on our way out of the horde. She's still shaken up." Xander sat down, patting her whimpering head gently, whispering unintelligible words of sympathy in her ear.
"...Ah."

43Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Quinn's breath caught in her throat at seeing her now dead neighbor dragging it's legs down the side-walk. Her usually charmingly androgynous face twisted into a pained scowl. If the creature were to come any closer, she would have to shoot. There was no other choice. Her eyes widened slightly. Could it be that she was still thinking of these... things, as the people they once were? She felt disgust at the fact that her heart still clenched at the thought of "killing" them. Hadn't she killed her precious and beautiful cousin just days ago? She had no right to continue acting so human or to treat the poor victims as anything more than the monsters they were now.
She silently scoffed. "Quinn, you idiot". Adjusting the silencer on her gun, she stepped forward, out of her hiding place, and aimed at the zombie's head. She smirked as it snarled and lunged at her. Seconds later, the rotting old man's body fell to the floor. Quinn strutted towards the immobile figure and kicked it's head clean off it's shoulders, a cocky smirk on her face. She had always treated life as a game, why should the outbreak change that? It was about time she started acting more like herself, and less like some paranoid "survivor". ... There was a better chance at keeping her sanity if she did things her way...

(Yep, she's obviously drunk... and so am I probably, look at that long post! D: )

44Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

Ah? That's all you can say? Really? The black-haired teen, trying not to scoff and snap back at one of his only acquaintances, merely sighed, letting go of Nolie who, in turn, whimpered from the sudden vulnerability and pulled her sleeves further over her hands, ever so slightly trying to hold on to his arm.
"I think we all need to just rest for awhile," he muttered, taking Nolie's hand and helping her up off the ground. Martial simply nodded grimly in agreement, obviously stuck in a manner of defiance, and sat upon the bed, rubbing his neck in annoyance.
"...I'll sleep on the floor. Nolie, you can take my bed, okay?" Xander smiled meekly, walking her over to the bed, but she looked up at him in fright, letting go of his arm.
"...D...Do I...Do I have to sleep alone?..I-I...I don't like to sleep alone..."

45Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Oh lookit, late reply :33)

She unbaricated(?) the doors, a million thoughts ran through her head.
'Are they out there?...What if they're in a hoard? I can't fight off a fucking hoard with one fucking gun!' She took a deep breath in as she opened the door, carefully walking out the church.

46Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 9:47 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Outside the church*

Frost turns his head as he hears something moving and foot steps.

"Something's over there," said Frost pointing around the corner.

"Lets check it out," said Headhunter.

"Careful guys, I've got a camera over there...its a civilian....no idea if they're hostile," said Overwatch talking about Damaris.

Frost peeked around the corner and saw Damaris.

"Its some kid," Frost whispered to Headhunter.

"Well they may be hostile, doesn't matter if they're a kid...we have to fight back if they attack us," Headhunter whispered back.

"Just follow my lead," said Frost as he walked around the corner with is gun ready.

"Hello!" Frost yelled to Damaris.
-----------------------------
*on the roof tops*

"Well...they're aren't...many...of those things...here..." said Chilly out of breath from running.

"Yeah but those jumps are killers," said Cole.

"So...how far now?" asked Chilly still out of breath.

"That building right there, then we have to fight our way down to the third floor," stated Cole.

"Wow, that sounds great," Chilly sighed sarcastically.

47Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Kelti finally managed to fling the doors open and ran quickly into the streets, shrieking. The zombie followed in pursuit of her.

Bryce was still looking through the scope, when something caught his eye... There was someone running and at first glance he thought it was a zombie. He placed his finger on the trigger, but stopped when he heard her shriek. He looked closer and saw it was a young girl. She looked perfectly healthy... If not a little terrified. That's when Bryce saw she was being pursued. There were two zombies closing in on her and he caught sight of some in the distance, attracted by her commotion. He scoffed lowering in the gun... Why would he waste his ammunition on some idiot who runs around the streets screaming? Didn't she know that would only draw attention? He turned his gaze away as well. He might not help her, but he didn't want to watch her be ripped a part either. Bryce thought that would suffice, but now he could hear her screams... They made his blood run cold. "Damn it!" He couldn't do it. Once again Bryce raised his gun and aimed as best as he could at the horrific creatures.

She thought she was done for. There was no way she could fight them off and she couldn't continue to run. She was sobbing terribly which took away from her ability to run at a steady pace. This was how Kelti thought she'd die. That is until she heard a loud bang and something whizzed past her head. Was that a... Bullet? It happened so quickly so she couldn't really tell. It hadn't hit either of the zombies pursuing her, whatever it had been. There was a second blast and one of the monsters toppled over, it's leg clearly damaged. Yet another bang sounded and the other one was hit in the neck which made its head wobble feebly before toppling off its shoulders and onto the ground. Kelti's mouth fell open in shock. What had just happened?

48Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Oh Brycey, you DO have a heart~ :D /shot)

Kelti's scream pierced through Quinn's daydream. Her head snapped in the direction of the shriek, eyes widening a bit. It sounded as if she was only a block or two away. "A girl!?". She pulled out her gun and began to run to the corner. Her eyes softened sadly as her pace slowed to a complete stop, realizing that her scream could very well have been her last. There was no point in running to her own death. Still, wondering if there was something she could have done would eat her alive inside. She would never be able to live with herself if she had just stood by and let someone die. 'I don't need guilt on my concious this early in the game.', she thought to herself. Hearing gun shots made her decision final and she quickly took off again. She quickly ran down the next street and darted around a corner only to find herself face to face with a pack of the walking dead. She growled a curse and aimed her gun at one of them, almost regretting her decision.
=======

Elijah walked calmly into the next room, eyes softening ever so slightly at his friend's sleeping form. A small smile graced his features as he watched the steady rise and fall of his chest. He was breathing and alive. Elijah's expression hardened into an uncaring one as he glanced at the window. If Quinn wasn't back before nightfall, he was locking up, and that was that. He shook his head at the thought. She would be back.

(andsomypostsbecamecrappyonceagain
/pretty much just wants to keep putting her in near death situations then have her die in a really pathetic way/ =u=
Whoops, did I type out my plan? Oh well~ xD )

49Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(../always knew Bryce was a hero~/ (。♥ω♥。) <3333...Bryce if you take Kelti under your wing, you better take care of her -3-
..Don't kill of Quinn~~ DDDD: </3)

Damaris never liked being outside, the outside normally scared her ever since this whole mess happened. She's seen too much for her to handle, and Damaris usually never gets scared about anything. She's seen movies, read books...hell! She's LARPed a fucking Zombie Apocolypse with her friends!..But..aparently she never did enough to help herself in a real zombie apocolypse.
Especially like this.
She thought she had everything figured out...she was going to round up her gang of friends (Four of them: Mikey, Amber, Josh and Emily.), get her father's car (A 1967 Chevy Impala, big enough for five, Amber or Emily could sit on anyone's lap, besides Damaris', since she'd be driving.), collect some guns, and get the hell out of there. All together.

All. Together.

...But was she wrong, or what?

"Hello!"

Damaris' head snapped up, quickly looking around her, eyes wide. "Who ever you are, I have a gun!" she yelled, pointing it out in every which-way. "And I'm not afraid to shoot you!"

Last edited by RainbowUnicornPockyNinja on Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

50Zombie RP #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat May 26, 2012 11:05 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

"...Wait, what?"
"Will you sleep with me? P-Please? I can't sleep alone, not...n-not after..." Her eyes began to water, and she lowered her gaze in embarrassment, trying to wipe her eyes before Xander could see.
But he couldn't hide a pained look, along with a slight eye twitch when he heard his "companion" from across the room mutter something about "stupid little girls."
She's not a little girl, damn it! She's probably twice as old as you, he growled inside his head, and he reached out to Nolie to console her.
"...Yeah, I will...but just for tonight, okay? We'll be on the move by tomorrow, so you might have to sleep by yourself soon." He only agreed because, well, one, he was pretty sure she was going to get dehydrated from how much she was crying, and two, he sort of just wanted to piss Martial off.
But the second one was only a little bit of that.
Sort of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next