Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie RP #1

+2
Cecil Bladwin
D-Generation Nation
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...Sorry uwu; )

Her smile faded, and she swallowed the sudden dry lump in her throat.
"...I...I don't...know..." She lowered her gaze, fingering the stitches in her shirt. "My...My brother is gone...My mamma might've gotten out with the rest of the family...All I...really know is that Augusto has to be alive, he's...he's working under a governmental weaponry project down in Arizona...He's my...my older brother, and he's got to be alive, he has to..." She ignored the burning sensation in her eyes and looked back at him. "...Are...Are any of yours...?"

http://c3nt3r.tumblr.com/

152Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 31, 2012 12:39 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(*WOWIHAVEN'TPOSTEDINHOWLONG!?*
So, uhm.. I'm just gonna post .w.Wink

"LOOK OUT!"
Damaris' heard the cry from a slight distance. Her eye widen as she looked up. In front of her she saw two figures: A small redhead, and a boy in a people sweater(if he's even wearing it xD).
'A...boy in a purple..' Her eyes widen almost immediatly as she stomped on the breaks, throwing the car slightly forward.

Mikey awoke as his head hit the dashboard from the impact. "Yoo, what the fuck!?" He yelled as he sat up.
Amber was tossed to the car floor, and woke when she bumped her head on the bottom of Mikey's seat. "Ow!" she shriked as she sat up. "Damaris!"
~•~
"..Why are you doing this?", he asked, confused. "I never did anything to help you. I pointed a gun at your head. Why are you helping me?"

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

153Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 31, 2012 5:01 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Can't sleep, waiting for an anime episode to buffer, going to post (⌒‿⌒)~
Yay for Dannie finally posting. xD )

"No, they're all dead." he mumbled calmly, not a trace of anguish in his voice. If there was one thing he and Alexandra had in common, it was that they could both hide everything they were feeling from the world if they had too. Her with her cold indifference, and he with his calm personality and pleasant smiles. Keith looked to his left, eyes narrowing for a split second. "It's not safe to stay in one place for too long, I've learned that the hard way." he stated, starting to walk down the street. He stopped and turned his head to face her. "Are you coming, Miss Ray?" he asked in a gentle tone.
------
Elijah's mouth twitched and his eyes narrowed. He would have to lock up soon, and there was still no sign of his laid-back friend. He scowled and ran a hand through his dull hair, he of course hadn't been able to take care of it properly since the outbreak, much to the conceited teen's annoyance... Quinn... He loved her and all, but she was too laid-back at times (not that he wasn't the exact same way), he began to wonder if it was her that hadn't completely realized just how deep the shit they were in was. "You hypocrite, weren't you the one who was telling me to be serious...?" he grumbled, hoping that her goofing off was truly the reason she wasn't back yet... It was unlikely, she wasn't immature or irresponsible, but a guy can hope, right? ... At this point, he just hoped Annie wouldn't wake up before she returned.

(-because I haven't written what's going on with them in a while... still messing with Eli's character, I'm not very satisfied with him. )

154Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 31, 2012 8:00 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Finally Dannie's here)

*In the street*

Frost and Headhunter were running to catch up with Damaris and Friends.

"Dammit, how far are they?" asked Frost.

"You got some time! they nearly just ran someone over, keep running...1 hour til chopper gets here," explained Overwatch

"Do you think those brats realize they have the cure?" asked Headhunter as he ran.

"I don't think so," answered Frost

155Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 31, 2012 4:57 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Oh, you're alive, hi .w. guess who woke up at two in the afternoon again)

He chuckled slightly, tilting his head at her. "Twenty? Really?"
"Uh huh...Well, you're really tall, and nobody in my school was as big as you, so..." She giggled again, rolling off of his chest onto her side of the bed and stretching her arms over her head.
--
"I...yes," Ray mumbled, almost tripping over herself to catch up with the older boy. She didn't want to leave; she wanted to go back to the loft and look around for one last time... All of her mother's art...her brother's stupid D&D props and World of Warcraft subscriptions...Augusto's old play chemistry set...Even seeing Fabiola's freaky cultist rituals drawn on her wooden floor would serve her a little good right now, but she doubted it, along with everything else, was still in place.
--
"You were just protectin' yourself, kid. And even though ya almost shot me, I don't wanna see ya become one of those zombie things." He grimly smiled, very lightly tugging on his arm. "Ya comin' or what?"

156Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 31, 2012 7:15 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(hai all~)

Bryce's eyes widened as the car squealed toward him "Oh, fuck me!" Seriously? SERIOUSLY? He was in a world full of flesh eating freaks and this is how he was going to die? He squeezed his eyes shut and waited for impact. (he has such a potty mouth ;3; I feel awkward making him swear all the time)

Kelti just sat and watched in horror. She couldn't look away. Thankfully the car came to a halt before it made contact with the cranky young man. She let out a sigh of relief "Oh thank goodness!"

Bryce blinked, stunned for a moment before getting a hold of himself. "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?! You nearly bloody killed me!" he hit the hood of the car.
----
Brody hopped down from the fire escape having seen that the coast was clear. The hospital was only a few blocks away. It was foolish-well completely idiotic to even think about heading in that direction, but there were things there. very valuable things he'd be able to use to his advantage... It was worth the risk. Besides, he was lean and quick on his feet, Brody was nearly positive he'd get in and out undetected by whoever was lurking within. He pressed himself against the wall of the alley and slowly began to edge himself along to peak out around the side of the building.

Last edited by Jadore on Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add new characters....;3;)

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

157Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:43 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I'm sorry for not replying, I've had rp block and been spending a lot of time with my extended family and been having a mini-crisis because it feels like I'm wasting my life and okay I'll stop making excuses and post SOMETHING now.)

Keith slowed down and looked to Rae apologetically. "Ah, sorry for being so sudden... Though it's only natural for us to stay together, strength in numbers, ne?... I didn't even ask you if you wanted to get something from your home, I'm sorry."
He paused and let out a barely audible sigh. "I suppose there wouldn't be any harm in going back if you want to." he said with a polite smile. It wasn't very smart, but it wouldn't feel right for this poor girl who had lost so much to just up and leave her home without a goodbye... He hadn't said goodbye to his home oddly... but only because it was too painful. Yay for hippie angst and what not.
-----------
Quinn walked through an alley, relieved that she was only a couple of minutes away from her destination. Blegh.

(I'm sorry for the crappiest reply ever, it's 3 am and I'm supposed to be up early and I'm just sitting here posting, half asleep and listening to random crappy songs like call me maybe... what? I don't know, ignore me )

158Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:19 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Hai, no it's okay Tay... wow... Way too many rhymes right there xD; I think a lot of RP block is going around lately. I virtually forced myself to post a couple days ago ^^; I think I'm getting over mine though. Ilovecallmemaybe;3; *shot*)

He rounded the corner once he was positive the coast was clear before pulling out the tattered road map he'd salvaged. Yes. The hospital was not far off now, but he'd avoid the roads just to keep things safe. Scaling fire escapes and traveling by roof tops was definitely more effort, but it was worth it for the extra sense of security

159Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I like it too, but after finally listening carefully to the lyrics after hearing it everywhere, I realized it doesn't make much sense xD
... I love the music video xDDD

/ahem/ Oh my goodness, I finally logged in and this place is so dead, this makes me sad ;A;
... I don't even know what to post OTL )

160Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:40 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Not that anyone's on, but, ah...I'm sorry I haven't posted in an entire week, stuff's been a little rough lately ^^;
*yeah whatever shut up and just make a post*)

She actually stopped for a moment to think about his offer. She really did just want to go back home; maybe Raff hadn't gotten scratched at all. Maybe her mom was back at home waiting for her with the kids. Maybe if she just lied back down in her bed, she would wake up to find all of this was just one sick, twisted nightmare...Even though she knew those half-decomposed monsters were realer than a nightmare could make them, she wanted it so badly for it to just be a bad dream.
Plus, all she would do is grab everything she could and run out, and she knew she'd grab something completely useless under the pressure, like Raff's old Gameboy system or mamma's jewelry box...
"N-No, it's fine, I don't...need to," she murmured, barely loud enough to hear, and began to walk beside him.

161Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(... posting ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ /shotshotshotx100)

Keith frowned and nodded. "Alright." He walked alongside her in silence before glancing over at her. His eyes softened sadly and he reached out to pet her head. "... It's alright to cry if you need to. You're only hurting yourself by holding things in and hiding your true feelings." he said calmly while forcing another small smile on his face yet again, ignoring the voice in the back of his head calling him a damn hypocrite. It sounded a lot like Shane.

(This place is so dead ;A;
I kind of want to use other characters too, does any one want to get back to rping regularly? .3.
.... Wow, that made me sound like a complete ass xDD )

162Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(I would post more, but none of my characters are interacting with anyone :c well... Bryce and Kelti are, but Dannie hasn't replied back yet, so I can't really do anything with them. But I really want to reply regularly ;3; )

163Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:37 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Hey, guys ^^; I'm sorry haven't been on in forever, had some... Well, "stuff" going on, I'll try to be on more frequently, but in case I'm not, I'm out of all current RPs. Might join in again, but at the time being, I'm out.)

164Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:52 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I think I'll have to do the same. I'm not going to be able to rp much now that it's the end of the school year /thatdoesn'tmakemuchsensebutit'struelol/ so I'm going to have to say I'm out of all current rps too. Plus, my rp block has been pretty bad, so that's another reason to temporarily quit :C I should make it clear so that you all don't continue to get annoyed by my late replies ^^;
I rabu you all~ u3u ♥♥♥ )

165Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...I leave the country for three weeks and everyone's gone...I knew this was going to happen .n. I can't say I'm surprised that it did =m=;; if anyone even comes on anymore, I missed you all very much ;;m;; )

166Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:07 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Dannie ;3; <333 I missed chu too. The forum kind of died xD; )

167Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Tappy~! ;w; <3 I missed youuu tooo ;3;.. I see that XDD)

168Zombie RP #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:54 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Hey guys! I'm here I guess..)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7