Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie Apocalypse RP

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombie Apocalypse RP Empty Zombie Apocalypse RP Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

This is an rp that takes place during a zombie outbreak (probably a couple of months in?).
Some things to keep in mind:
-Standard rp rules, I don't think anyone here needs them listed. (no god-modding, no supernatural powers, etc...)
-"Story format", not script format. Actions should be completely written out and speech should be written with quotation marks.
-Bring in as many characters as you like as long as you are able to keep track of them.
-The world is in ruins, various rumors of different safe-zones, other than that there isn't really much word of military actions or things like that.
-This disease/infection is airborne. Characters will turn regardless of their type of death. Those who are bitten will become ill and die soon after.
-Zombies are average walking corpses, similar to those in TWD. None are ridiculously overpowered or have abilities like being able to shoot flaming acid from their eyes or something idk

In other words it's pretty similar to TWD universe xD
I think that's it unless anyone thinks some rules should be added or thinks of anything else. Feel free to. I'm horrible at starting rps Zombie Apocalypse RP 4089828261

Have fun destroying characters! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2Zombie Apocalypse RP Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(*Goes off executing all my bitchessss* Or not. They're mah bbyssss u3u Whenever I don't hate them to death )

Will you please just cut it out you guys? You've been going off at each other for 4 hours now! Or, at least it feels like 4 hours, I can't believe someone is even able to keep arguing for that long!" Josephine exclaimed with a squeak. She looked up to see that the sky was darkening, and the sun was long gone. They had only been on their way for a little while, this whole mess had not lasted more than a couple of weeks, but still it had torn everyone's lives apart.

Lynette spun around to face the younger girl. "Well, if this moron would actually see reason, I'd stop right away!" she said. "I'm no moron! If anyone's a moron here, it's you! You called him an idiot!" Oliver clenched his fists. He could have smacked her right on the spot, but he refrained from doing it.
"I did not! I called YOU an idiot! He's a nice boy, I like him, I just can't why he'd ever like someone like you! You're a pain in the ass!"

Josephine had stopped listening to them. Even though the apocalypse was tearing everything apart, there were still pretty things around. That flower over there. The pavement had been ruined, and now there were flowers sprouting between the stones. Oooh, that purple one was so beautiful! The petals were round and looked soft, she'd even go as far as to call it deliciou-

Her train of thoughts were stopped by the broad hand that grabbed her shoulder. She hadn't even realized she'd taken the first steps towards the flower! She was feeling a little dizzy, maybe if she just lay down for a few minutes... And now that hands were shaking her! Oh, this really didn't help her dizziness...

Frank spun the girl around and held her steady. She looked like she was about to vomit. She was worried about her, but kept a safe distance with his arms stretched out to hold her. "Hey, you're not easy to get in touch with, you didn't respond when I spoke to you!" Frank said. "You shouldn't just wander of like that, you never now what lurks around the corner. I know it's tempting to get away from those two, but trust me, they have their good moments where they don't yell at each other constantly! They're rare, but it happens every now and then!"

Last edited by Anna on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Idiocy. Idiocy I tell you u3u)

3Zombie Apocalypse RP Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Politoed

Politoed

Eli had been doing his duty as the scout of the group; finding things that were safe to eat, keeping an eye out for walkers, and occasionally, finding weapons and handy supplies for the group. Of course, even with death surrounding them, he found it beautiful. The maggots were everywhere. And flies, spiders...The insects in general seemed to double as the human race was cut in half. And it was fascinating. But as he found a new nest of maggots inside the chest cavity of a dead walker, he stopped, hearing movement of the other group in the distance. He couldn't tell if they were human, but he armed himself, ready for any necessary attack.

4Zombie Apocalypse RP Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Josephine stood there for a moment and just.... Stared. Not at him, but at him, but not, but... And then she took a step backward and pulled him with her.

Frank understood nothing. First she was showing a serious amount of interest to a flower, and now she was dragging him towards God-knows-what. He pulled his gun, just in case...

They got around the next corner, but it was empty. Frank threw a couple of rocks, just to make sure there weren't any unpleasant surprises. When they weren't blown sky-high, they concluded nothing was going to happen just yet. Josephine got the hint and spun and yelled as loud as she could. "COME HERE, WE'RE ALL ALONE!" Frank covered her mouth with his hands and an almost ninja-like motion. He knew Josephine might not be the brightest, but sometimes she said things she really shouldn't, or at least said it the wrong way.

5Zombie Apocalypse RP Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Ronaldo burst through the apartment door with Ursula close behind him. Both were breathless and covered in sweat and gore. They were seemingly all that was left of their group of seven. Ursula looked at Ronaldo, leaning against the wall. "We... Can't stay here." He was plopped down on a dusty couch, looking as if he wasn't planning to move any time soon.

"I know" he snapped, but he still made no effort to get up. She knew better than say anything again. Last time she'd 'questioned his authority', he'd given her the scar on her lip. Of course, that was their secret... But, Ursula was nearly positive the majority of the group had seen through his facade (hell, half of them were just as bad as he was!). And, if they hadn't, they certainly would now that he'd left them for dead.

There was a sudden thud outside the room, and then the moans and clawing began. It would only be a matter of time before enough of the corpses piled against the door to break it in. This was enough to get Ronaldo back on his feet. Ursula glanced towards the window. "I saw a fire escape from outside..." She instantly tried to move towards the window, but Ronaldo shoved her out of the way. Of course if there was a way out he'd go first. He'd made it abundantly clear she was only around for his own amusement and when it came down to it, she was completely expendable. She watched as he leaned out of the window... How easy would it be to just shove him? She was certain the fall would kill him. But, then she'd be alone, and if she screwed up, he'd kill her... Or worse. He'd leave her for the zombies.

She was snapped back to reality when Ronaldo began to curse quite vocally. "It's broken! The goddamn fire escape is broken!" He pulled back from the window and glared at her. "I'm going to hoist you up. There's a ladder the next floor up and you're going to pull it down."

"And if it's not stable and it falls?"

"You'll be lucky the fall will kill you and not those bastards..." Now she wished she'd done it. She obeyed nonetheless, remaining silent. Ursula walked over to the window and began to lean out. Ronaldo held her around the waist as she leaned farther and managed to get a firm grasp on it. She tugged a few times and it seemed to be sturdy enough.

"I-I think it'll hold me" and with that, Ronaldo gave her another small boost before she was free to pull herself up. She sat for moment trying to catch her breath. That moment was all it took for Ronaldo to start shrieking

"Get off your ass and lower the ladder! The door's going to come off it's hinges!"

She quickly moved towards the ladder, preparing to do as he asked. She peered over the side as she prepared to do so. Ronaldo was glaring up at her. That is when it occurred to her again. She didn't have to lower the ladder. There was nothing he could do to hurt her if she decided not to. He would be torn limb from limb when the door finally came off its hinges.

"Hurry the fuck up! I don't have all day!"

After all he'd done to her... After everything he'd made her do. The humiliation, the bruises. She knew she didn't need him to get by. She would rather be on her own than treated as his belonging. "No" It was then she heard a crash, which could only be assumed to be the hinges finally coming undone. Ronaldo's eyes widened

"Ursula pull me up! Jesus Christ pull me up now!" His eyes were filled with terror. That's how she'd remember him. A bloody coward. She disappeared from his view and continued her way up the fire escape. His pleading turned to cursing that she could hear echoing after her. He called her everything he could possible think of. And then, they turned to screams. The screams simply went on, and on... Much longer than she would have expected... Then, they stopped.

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

6Zombie Apocalypse RP Empty Re: Zombie Apocalypse RP Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Wow haven't been on here in a long time...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]