Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie RP #1

+2
Cecil Bladwin
D-Generation Nation
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Yess, I'm alive~ xD
*was starting to ship BrycexKelti a bit ;A;*
... QuinnxKelti? Idek xDD /...hasalsocompletelyforgottenhercharacter'ssexualities...exceptforcoribeingpansexual/
Ugh, so do I, rp block ftl ;n;)

Keith walked along the side-walk, stopping every now and then to listen for the familiar bone-chilling dragging of feet. He hadn't come across another living person for days, the last person he spoke to was a young girl who's mother had bitten her. He stayed by her side until she turned, reluctantly snapping her spine once she had faded and become nothing but a blood-thirsty animal.
--------
Quinn couldn't help but smile when she saw a small market not too far off. There had to be food there, if not... well if not, the three of them were screwed. There'd be no other choice but to leave the safety of Mary's home. She walked forward, frowning when her jacket caught on a piece of metal protruding from the side of a wall. "Dammit, this thing was expensive." she mumbled, smiling sadly as she tried to distract herself from what was going on around her.

Last edited by ♥Tayshin♥ on Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word c:)

127Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Mon May 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...It's not Damaris' fault that she finds Bryce attractive D:...it's mine =u= *pffff* Kelti in a couple...hmmm =3= *think faaaace :DD*

Oh, hello, Tay :33<3...Quinn can run into Pete and Jamie, if Rae doesn't mind xD
*IagreewiththeshippingofBryceandKelti ;3;*

YES HE IS RAE. D:<
...Oh, Ray, my dahling. ;A; <3)

Next thing Peter knew, he was on the ground, staring at the sky...it was a pretty shade of blue...such a pretty shade of blue..just like Emily's eyes...
Soon, he heard the distant call of Jamie's voice, sending him back into reality.
"..What?"

~•~
A few minutes later, they were on the road, the men far behind them.
"Man," Mikey said, head hanging out the window. "feels good being out of that church..."
Damaris grinned at him. "Away from the creepy ass statutes and paintings~"
"Oh yeah," Mikey said, yawning a bit. "Defiantly happy about being away from /those/ things."
Damaris looked over at her flamboyant friend, smiling softly. "Go to sleep, man."
(Bryce and Kelti can find Damaris and the others if you want, Tap ;3; *don'tlistentome D<*)

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

128Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 12:14 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(/waiting for someone to post because she has rp block/)

129Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(can't think of anything to post soooo:
I think my character's sexualities go as followed:
Theo: bisexual
Teagan: heterosexual
Laure: lesbian
Ced: heterosexual
Wally: heterosexual (unless he's drunk, then he'll hit on anything.. Even objects)
Jaydan: I actually dunno xD;
Meera: bi-curious?
Kurt: gay
Kelti: heterosexual
Angie: heterosexual
Lucas: debating on whether he's bisexual or not...
Tucker: heterosexual
Nina: bisexual
Holly: I have no bloody clue... asexual maybe? xD
Brody: gay... Y'all probably never met him :v
Bryce: heterosexual
Hannah: Haven't thought about it that much, but I could see her being bi C:
I think that's everyone xD If anyone wants to make couples, be my guest... I dunno who to use any way)

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

130Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 1:14 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(lol I fell asleep for about an hour already
I'll do a couple with you if you want :3..Just...Um...I have several billion characters not being used right now...so...xD' *useless*
NO HE'S NOOOTT ;A; )

"...'What'? Ya' just...fell to the ground!..." Jaime sighed, holding out his hand to offer him help up. "Ya' see what ignorin' your needs does to ya'? Ya' look like ya' haven't talked to anyone, much less ate, drank, or slept...C'mon..."
--
"...What?" He frowned, looking at her, trying to keep his voice low. "No, no, you didn't do anything, I'm...sorry, I'm just...thinking..."
"Oh..." She pursed her lips, looking down, holding her head up by her elbows. "...What are you...thinking about?..."
--
Ray wandered around the street, trying to conceal herself behind a few nearby (and especially demolished, probably from crashing into the curb) cars.
'He...He's gone, and you don't have time to cry, you'll just make things worse if you do, like you always do! They're all...gone...'
She jumped, bringing herself out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of footsteps, ducking behind a van. After an attempt at trying to keep her breathing under control, she looked around, trying to locate the source of the sound through her smudged glasses, when she spotted [insert Keith's description here because I dunno if you've changed it in the past 1,000,000 years].
'...O...Oh my god...Is that another one of...them, or...'

http://c3nt3r.tumblr.com/

131Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 8:08 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Sorry I fell asleep last night guys ^^;; becauseeveyonecares
YES HE IS, RAE DDD:<)

Peter did nothing but stay flat on his back for a moment, silent, concentrating on nothing but the pretty boy above him (=w= <33). He was different from the other people he's encountered...he..he actually sounded like he cared for him...
No one cared for him, not his mother when this whole thing started, not his father, who never even cared to begin with...really only Emily, Josh, Damaris, Amber and Mikey cared for him...but sadly, he was separated from his friends, his family...either by trying to fight off a horde, or death...
...there was something about this boy that he liked...
He reached his hand upward, clasping the other's hand. As he pulled himself upward, he mumbled a soft "thank you".

~•~
"You sure?" Mikey asked, already closing his eyes.
"Yeah man. You look like death with red hair." Shew smirked.
"If I looked like death, death is one fabulous looking biatch." Mikey smirked lazily.
"I'm sure death is. Get some fuckin' rest man, seriously. Last time you slept, it was at the minimart for two minutes..five days ago."
"Pft..yes, mother."
"Mikey." Damaris said warningly.
"Sorry, sorry. Last one, I promise." He smiled before finally falling asleep.
Damaris looked over at her sleeping friend next to her...then sleeping friend in the back. They..looked so peaceful...as if they were taking a nap coming home from a beach trip...or as if they were..
She let out a small choking sound, and composed herself. It had been days after what happened, and it still got her...her grip tightened on the wheel and she drive faster.

(Fail post is fail C: )

132Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 2:18 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(OHH, NOO, DANNIE, IT'S OKAAAYY, I KNOW YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO FALL ASLEEEEEP, I CARE, I CAAAAAARE-- /shot
NO, HE ISN'T, DAMMIT D: )

Jaime pulled him up, then linked the boy's arm around his own shoulders to give him support.
"We're gettin' ya outta here, it ain't safe to be out here in the open..."

--
He began to sit up, now a bit more uncomfortable with the situation. He always claimed he was thinking so they'd leave the topic alone; that's what would get him out of so many awkward conversations before.
But it must have overgone its warranty, because with Martial, he hadn't needed to use it, and obviously this girl wasn't going to let it go.
"Ah...nothing, I'm fine."
"B-But...you just said..."
He took one glance at her lovely little--wait, wait, lovely?--face, and gave up.
"I'm...thinking about before all this happened. But I'm fine. Really."

Last edited by NewYorkSnozzberries on Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

133Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(... I really want to join, but I still don't know how to. *Überfail.com*
Lol, except from Oliver, all of my characters are forever alone .u.)

134Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(YOU CARE RAE? REALLY? ;;U;; *feels the lovvvve xD*
Hai, Anna-Chan ^^ <3..Uhm, if you want, we can rp Frank and Amber ^^;; *fails..at..living*)

(..*wants to write in color now C:*)

As soon as he felt them walking, Peter immediately clutched on the boy's sleeve, and dug his heels into the ground. "Wait."
~•~
(If anyone wants to find Damaris, Mikey and Amber..go ahead. T.T)

135Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"what did I say about keeping up?!" Bryce scowled. Kelti had fallen behind yet again. He was so busy yelling at her, he didn't see the Damaris' car coming down the road.

Kelti's eyes widened as she saw the vehicle approaching. "LOOK OUT!"

(Hai C: and yes we should do a couple. I dunno who to use though xD I kind of want to use Brody because I've never really used him)

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

136Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Keith still looks pretty much the same, the only thing that's changed is that his glasses are just reading glasses now so he isn't always wearing them xD He should though, his eyesight is still a bit bad, but he refuses to wear them for some reason~ )

Noticing movement out of the corner of his eye, the tired teen raised his crowbar, eyes narrowing. "Who's there? There's no point in hiding, you were making enough noise for anything to realize something was near." he said calmly and coldly, not even bothering to use his manners. His expression softened a bit, knowing that the person was probably a frightened survivor. He sighed yet still did not lower his weapon. "... You should know that they aren't capable of speaking properly, don't worry, I haven't been bitten or anything either... You don't have to be scared." he said in a slow and more civil tone.
---------
After managing to break into the store, Quinn rushed and began to throw anything edible she could find into a large black plastic bag. Surprisingly, the small shop seemed almost untouched by the disaster. She had of course done a quick check of the store before she found the bag, checking if there was any rotting employee walking around. It turned out to be empty, but still, taking her sweet time would be stupid.

(casually posting before I have to leave for 30 years 8C
... Why is it always "Let's do a couple", why not "Let's do a purely platonic friendship, while casually disregarding all of their obvious sexual tension..."
.... I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore OTL
XDDD )

137Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(.. I want to find Mikey Amber and Damaris? .3. But I relæs shouldn't going to bed soon. D: )

138Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Inside the church*

"Hey I got someone over here!" yelled Headhunter.

Frost walked over to Headhunter.

"Is it the target?" asked Frost.

"Please don't hurt me!" said the man

"Yeah target is confirmed, we have the scientist" said Headhunter

139Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(YES, NOW FEEL THE LOOOOOOOVE.
...Tay :D...Aw! B-But 30 years is so long ;3; *shot, useless* And, because friendships get old really fast, couples are more fun to develop .w.<3
...I'd have to use Kiel, since he's the only one who is gay of mine...I need more homosexuals =3= )

He looked down at him, stopping.
"What's the matter, chico?"

--
"...What were you before all of this?" She smiled, tilting her head again. Was she ever going to stop asking questions?
"I...I went to school, and I lived with my parents. That's it."
--
...Oh, thank god, he wasn't bitten... She slowly raised her head over the car, swallowing her fear. He doesn't look...mean...I...I don't think...
"...Who...Who are you?" She scolded herself inwardly; even in a situation like this she still couldn't control her stupid speech impediment. She sounded so pathetic.

Last edited by NewYorkSnozzberries on Thu May 31, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

140Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I thought I was leaving for some place with no wi-fi but apparently I'm not until tomorrow so yeah .3.
crappy short post because I'm cleaning)

Keith let out an amused sigh, the corner of mouth twitching up a bit. "Now is that really that important? I'm not infected or some criminal, that's all that matters right?" He lowered his weapon, deeming the girl in front of him harmless. "Keith. And you are?" he said politely, trying to give her a friendly smile. To be honest, he hated smiling lately, it was painful to. Still, it was the least he could do to make things a bit more... pleasant for others.

141Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Inside the church*

"You're not going to get the antidote from me! I won't allow it!" yelled the Scientist

"What makes you think that!" Headhunter yelled back as he slammed the scientist into the wall.

"I hid the cure with those brats! They didn't know I was hiding here! I used them like fools!" said the Scientist with a psychotic smile.

"Why the fuck would you hide the antidote?" asked Frost.

"Simple....so this could never be stopped...I saw what the virus could do....what it was capable of...I couldn't let the evil of the world get a hold of that," explained the Scientist.

"Crazy bastard," said Headhunter as he threw the Scientist to the ground.

"So Overwatch you get all that?" asked Frost.

"Unfortunately, well if he's telling the truth...you need to find those kids ASAP...." said Overwatch.

142Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(I'm just gonna say, college guys are creepy jerks and I never want to be near one ever again ;m; )

Keith...She didn't remember anyone by that name, and despite the scene she'd found herself on, it was nice to hear of someone new. She shakily stood, pushing her thick-rimmed glasses up on her nose.
"Mi chiamo--...I-I mean...My...My name is Ray..."

--
She looked dumbfounded for a second, much to his surprise. "You went to school?"
"...Yeah. Is that surprising?"
She blinked, but then smiled a little bashfully. "A...A little...You look older than me...I just...I thought you were older than that~"
He pursed his lips, lying his head back on the pillow with a thoughtful look.
"...I do? How old do I look?"
"Umm...Twenty~?"

143Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(... That might be a bit hard if you're planning on going to college xDD
Why? .3.
Feel like using colors... though I'm not sure which color I want to use for Quinn. )

Keith nodded his head. "Ah, nice to meet you." He chuckled bitterly. "I wish we were meeting under better circumstances." he added before letting his fake smile fall, face expressionless. "Tell me something. Have you been bitten, Miss Ray?"
-------
Using Elijah's pocket mirror, Quinn checked for any corpses like she did before. Odd. She hadn't seen any more since her encounter with the pack earlier. Not that she was complaining. She quickly stepped out of the shop, newly acquired shotgun out, and started to sprint in the direction she came from.

144Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 11:41 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(I know, I'm dreading the day. T.T
I had to go to a sports health store to get a patella brace because I dislocated my kneecap two weeks ago and yes, my parents procrastinate that much, and the guy that was working at the counter was just the manager's assistant, but the manager was out. So he started helping me with the brace, and he told me to sit down, so I did, but then he knelt down in front of me, took my shoe off for me, and slipped it on for me.
Which wouldn't sound that bad, but then it was the wrong damned size.
So he did it again with a bigger brace. And on my way out, he winked at me and gave me his "business card", which was his fuckicnisdgfajhalfdk cell phone number and why do older guys have to be so uncomfortable and touchy why god dammit. ;A;

...That took up too much space. Gah.)

She took a moment to register his statement...Bitten? She shook her head, lowering her gaze to the floor.
"...No, sir, I...I haven't...I was...I was close, but...mio fratello...he...."

145Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Oh gosh, how shameless -.-; I'm so glad that my baby-face and short height keep that from happening to me -w- I also treat every guy I meet like a child I'm baby-sitting or like an old man or something, so that helps~
-but seriously, I'd be super creeped out ._.;;; )

Keith's eyes softened sadly. "I see... I'm so sorry...", he smiled a bit, "I lost my sister... She wanted me to kill her before she-... I couldn't do it though, I'm rather pathetic, haha". Keith paused, wondering why he had said something so personal to an almost complete stranger. Oh well, it didn't matter, they'd all be dead soon anyway. His eyebrows tilted up in amusement, accompanied by a weak half-smirk."Sir? Pft- what's with that...? I can't be that much older than you." he said, almost laughing.
(Creepy hs-senior/college guy right here? xDD ^ )

146Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 30, 2012 12:26 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(I think it's the fact that I blush at everything anyone says or does to me, he had to have been teasing me, because people say I look like I belong in middle school ;3;
I'd kill to be shorter, though, I bonk my head on everything Dx
...Pff, Keith is the only 12th grade/college guy I wouldn't mind being creepy =w=<3 *pffwut*)

She glanced back up at him, blushing in embarrassment instead when he began to laugh. "...I...I apologise, I've always...um..." She tapped her fingers nervously together, the blush on her cheeks becoming deeper. "...I...I'm only, um, sixteen..."

147Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:34 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Waiting for everybody to get online....Just gonna post)

*At the church*

"Overwatch I need a location of those kids...they have the cure...." asked Frost.

"The cameras say that they're almost out of town...just 2 miles to the city limits" stated Overwatch.

"Shit, lets move!" yelled Frost as he left the church.

"Wait up," replied Headhunter.

"You're not going to stop this!" yelled the Scientist as he took out a knife and went to stab Headhunter.

Headhunter took out a pistol and shot the scientist.

The Scientist slowly crumbled to the ground dead.

"Looks like we are," said Headhunter with a smirk as he walked out side

148Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(xDD)

"Well there you have it, I'm only eighteen", he chuckled before smiling a bit in amusement. "Mou, do I really look that old? I wouldn't be surprised, they say stress takes a toll on your appearance. If that's really the case then most of the ones still alive in this city must look 60."

(... I just realized I was tricked into using Keith as a regular oc in this rp.)

149Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 30, 2012 4:19 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...I didn't trick you into anything, you just said "sure, why not" xD')

She attempted at a smile, even if it was just a sheepish one at that. "W-Well...you have a point...But you...you don't look that old! You just...You look older than eighteen...Maybe...twenty-two?" She weakly giggled, really just wanting to smack herself in the head and hide. Are you really trying to make a joke here? Have you finally lost it?

(*lazy post because I've been waking up every hour on the hour, bleh*)

150Zombie RP #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(... shaddup, rae.)

Keith tried to smile at her, no longer able to distract himself from what had happened and what was going on. "I see." His smile slowly faded before looking directly at the younger girl. "...Is anyone else in your family alive?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next