Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speed Dating RP? ;D

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:24 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"I think our religion was made up by a bunch of crackpot weirdos about a million years ago. Seriously. Half of the people on the island think that yaks are devils, and goats are angels, all ruled over by a farmer in the sky."
-------
"Much! I was on this show once, and I didn't even realize what a fool I was making of myself... I spoke in the third person and everyone had some long, overly-complicated title and..." he sighed, shaking his head but still managing a smile. "I won, though, so I guess I wasn't too annoying"

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

52Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro
He started smiling again. "...going to be aquarium. I love being aquatic life, or water in general. Either that or staying home and reading a good book..what about you?"
-----
Nabi
"Nabi just recently just started college, she took some time off after graduating college and traveled the country for a little while with her cousin~
-----
Renee"I personally think you are doing just great...and if it is any help, I think you are chaming" she smirked a little. "And I am not just saying that."
------
Seth
"Maybe it was because no one saw her as the important character she was..."
------
Murphy
"Oh! Me? Uh..I'm nothing really, I work at this...weapon's shop. It freaks people out when I tell them though, and I have no idea why I just said I did if it freaks people out.." She rubbed the space between her eyes. "Sorry."

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

53Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Manda
"Apparently she isn't in the book... I dunno. It's confusing"
-------
Roberta
"I dont' care... As long as you don't..." She laughed nervously. "Don't carry around weapons or anything. That's crazy"

54Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:46 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Seth
He shrugged. "..Sorry, I am really boring." He smiled weakly.
-----
Murphy
"Oh, of course not! Not anymore, at least, so mean, I used to have a couple throwing knives in my back pocket when I was younger, because I was...kind of a street rat? And really scrappy, so I needed protection."

55Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Felix
Alright, he nearly spit his drink out at that one... then started laughing. "Dude, dude I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at that, it's your people's religion and all- but oh my gosh." He seemed a bit surprised when the timer went off. "Time up already?"
---------------
Chev
"Oh I'm sure you weren't horrible. -But if you say you were thaaat bad, then maybe I'll just have to look for this show~" she said with a small smirk followed by a soft giggle. She picked up her clutch purse from the table and calmly stood up before he when the bell rang. "Well, it was an absolute joy meeting you. You're a very intriguing person~" She leaned over and placed a quick innocent peck on his cheek before laughing. "Enjoy your next date~"
(you little dsfhbuoi go rot in a hole you midget :I )
----------------
Hale
"Oh really? I have to admit, fish are fascinating. I used to love jelly fish and other weird sea creatures as a kid." She smiled. "Staying home and reading a good book sounds absolutely perfect." She perked up at hearing the bell, had time flown by that fast? She gave him a smile. "It was really nice talking to you." She laughed a bit. "I'm sorry I was so awkward, but you really made me feel comfortable, so thank you~"
----------------
Annie
"Travelling the country!? Oh you are so lucky! Man, I would love to do something like that. It must be so much fun." At hearing the timer, he pursed his lips and shook his head. "Shame, I really enjoyed talking to you." He stood up and held out his hand to her. "Enjoy your next date, beautiful. -and don't let any low-life trash your speaking habits."
----------------
Nick
Nick looked down and smiled just a bit, looking like he had held back a small chuckle. "Really though, I find it really hard to believe that your maid thinks you need this whole speed dating thing to find someone." He sat up when he heard the bell. "Aaand it looks like you won't have to put up with me much longer."
(awww nickie, see you CAN compliment someone -v- )

56Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro
He got up with her and nodded. "Yeah, I could say the same." He held out his hand. "It was really great meeting you, Hale."
------
Nabi
Nabi pouted again, and took his hand. "Nabi really enjoyed talking to Anthony too." She gave him a little squeez. "Maybe if he and Nabi don't find anyone, they can..go out together?"
------
Renee
"Oh, what a shame~ I enjoyed talking to you." She smiled. "I hope your next date isn't as boring as I am~"

57Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:21 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Dixy
He sighed. Dixy was sincerely upset that this was over so soon! Felix was pretty easy on the eyes, and they'd actually been holding a conversation-which was sadly pretty rare in these situations. "Nope, our religion can be pretty dumb... But, I wouldn't mind telling you more later~ You should call me." He whipped out a marker and jotted his name and number down on a napkin, then left it there for Felix to take. Of course, he smirked, "Really. Call me."
-------
Lychee
Lychee blushed and couldn't help but grin. Unfortunately, he kept fumbling over his words as Chev walked away, and only managed a feeble wave and a soft 'Good bye' that she might've not even heard.
-------
Manda
"Y'know, I've found that the boring ones are always freaks in the bedroom. So~" Her smirk returned, and she opened her mouth to say more. Thankfully, the timer went off and effectively silenced whatever horrible innuendo she'd been ready to utter. "So... You should look me up sometime~" She winked and stood, not really caring if he took the time to look her up or not. "Trust
-------
Andy
When the timer went off, Andy didn't hear it. He always heard bells going off in his head. It was only when Mikey said good bye (along with some innuendos, I'm assuming?) he realized it was time for another date. So, he adjusted his bowtie and sat up a little straighter, then waited for instructions on where to go next.
-------
Roberta
"Oh my that's so... sad." She cleared her throat yet again. Scrappy street rat meant dangerous to her, and Robbie wasn't good with dangerous. She just wanted to meet a nice, boring person to do nice, boring things with who didn't mind if their sex life was nonexistent. It wouldn't hurt if they were pretty... But, mostly, they needed to be boring. When the timer went off, she almost too excitedly stood, clutching her book to her chest and holding out her hand for a shake. "Well it was... lovely to meet you. A-and I wish you luck with the other, erm... dates." she glanced around, then motioned over to Andy. "The fellow in the fez looks... interesting."

58Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Seth
Seth's eyes widen and his face turned red. "Uh-well..it was..interesting meeting you, maybe I will look you up." He smiled. He probably wasn't really going to, she was just...too exciting for him.
-----
Mikey
Mikey scrunched his nose. Man what a weird guy..and he smelled like pot!! God, he hoped the next person would be better.
-----
Murphy
Murphy shrugged. "Yeah I..I guess." She smiled awkwardly and took her hand. "Sorry about the awkward first date..thing. I'm really rusty on these type of things."

59Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Hale
She shook his hand gently. "Same to you. ^^ "  ... Was she supposed to give him her number now or something? Or was that too forward? Should she even give him her number, she had only known him for a couple of minutes! But he was so cute! "Um, here, if you ever feel like going to see some fish with someone." she quickly handed him a small piece of paper. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your night." she said in the most polite and composed manner, before turning and walking off. 'Kill me now oh gosh.'
---------
Annie
Anthony smiled. "Of course, I'd love to." He brought his hand up to kiss hers again, leaving a small piece of paper in it when he let her slip out of his grasp. He gave her a wink and turned to leave. "Ciao."
(YOU PIECE OF CRAP)
----------
Nick
He smirked a bit. "Boring- is not the term I would use. Thanks a lot, you set the bar pretty high, I'm gonna be miserable all night." He smiled. "It was nice meeting you." -And just like that, he brushed past her intent on getting his spot against the wall back. Alright so it wasn't THAT bad... He was still going to get back at Karam for making him come though.
----------
Felix
Felix raised his brows a bit, before comically looking side to side and picking up the piece of paper. He smiled a bit and waved it in a lazy salut before putting it in his pocket. "I think I will, you got me reeeaaally interested in goat religions." He held back a laugh and gave a quick wave before walking away. Not bad.

60Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Second Cycle Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Second Cycle

RedBlue Yellow Orange
Andy Cole Dixy Hale
Ethan Manda Murphy Renee
Chevone Lychee Nick Drew
Annie Tom HiroCandy
Going across the chart,
Red (#cc3333) dates Orange (#ff6633)
Blue (#3366ff) dates Yellow (#cc9933)

61Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:56 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Andy

Ever the handsome and strapping young businessman, Andy had politely excused himself to go have a smoke. When some of the restaurant staff inquired as to what he was smoking, he made a nice little profit, too (Pfft, who says stoners never amount to anything?)! So, after letting himself air out, he headed back in to see that people were still shuffling around looking for new partners. Apparently there'd been some confusion as to which color went with which. He heard someone nearby clarify that Red was going with Orange this time, so he looked around, spotted a pretty girl in orange, and tapped on her shoulder. "Like... Heyyy~"

Manda

Manda, on the other hand, just sat back and waited again. She'd taken the time to slip off and fix her makeup, and ordered a drink, but was holding off on actually getting drunk. For one thing, she hated being drunk. For another, it would likely deter anyone who wasn't a freaking rapist if she were drunk off her ass and drooling over everyone. So, there she sat, watching everyone scurry around looking for a partner, and smirking her usual snake-like smirk.

Lychee

And then there was Lychee, who was similarly at a loss. Unlike Manda, he wasn't expecting someone else to sit down with him, but like the little drama queen, he wasn't going to go looking, either. He decided then and there that he didn't like speed dating. He was just starting to have a nice little chat, and now that pretty girl had to leave? It was just so sad...

Dixy

And, finally, there was Dixy. Now, Dick was used to these speed dating things-for the most part-and he knew a few people would just be sitting and waiting to be talked to. Those people would be either really full of themselves, or difficult to talk to. So, naturally, he avoided them and went straight into the crowd of people looking for matching colors. He grabbed the first guy in blue that he saw and shook him firmly by the hand, grinning all the while. "Richard MacDame, nice to meet you, wanna sit down? Timer's about to go off"

62Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Hale:
After having only one glass of wine, Hale was feeling much more comfortable. She wasn't drunk or even a the slightest bit buzzed actually, it was just that wine always calmed her down (probably because she had grown accustomed to having a bit with a good book in her warm bed at night). She told herself she was here to mingle, make a friend or two, maybe even hit it off with someone enough to get a number. No big deal. At feeling a tap on her shoulder and hearing a voice, she whipped around. An amused smile made it's way onto her face at the man's behavior. "Like heeeeyyy~ yourself. Looks like we're 'color compatible', wanna sit down?"
-------------------
Annie:
Anthony calmly roamed around the restaurant, admiring the set up and the people there, picking up a drink or two as he "browsed". Things had gone rather well with Nabi, he was on a roll. Now all he had to do was find someone wearing orange. He spotted a girl at a table wearing what he was looking for and smirked a bit, apparently liking what he saw. He smoothly approached the table and bent down to address the girl at eye level, an attempt at a charming grin on his face. "Is this seat taken...?"
--------------------
Chev
After turning down and slipping away from a rather drunk looking gentleman, Chevonne decided to sit down and see what kind of person would approach her. She'd really rather stand and start looking for someone again (that had seemed to work out well, things had gone so nicely with the last person! Only she had forgotten to give him her number. What a shame, she had wanted to hear more about that island of his.~ ), but she didn't exactly want to make it so easy for that drunk to find her. So she sat~
----------------------
Nick
At realizing that he would probably have to actually make an effort to find a companion this time, Nick decided to try to do anything to make the night more enjoyable. By anything, he of course meant getting drunk as hell and keeping a low profile. He decided to wait a bit and see which people at left over tables looked tolerable.

63Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Ethan                                                                                                                                                                                    _

Ethan had arrived late, missing the first round altogether. This was a common occurrence for the man. He found navigating the city extremely difficult and arrived late for everything! At least he'd remembered to wear the right colours. He looked about the room to find someone of the corresponding colour and eventually spotted a pretty blond girl "Uh- Hey there"

Cole                                                                                                                                                                                       _

Cole was feeling extremely nervous and anxious. He knew it was a bad idea to try this... Not after having just come out. He still was so uncomfortable telling people that he was gay, he couldn't imagine trying to flirt with someone. Yet, here he was... It simply came down to the fact that he was lonely. When Dixy grabbed Cole's hand he jumped, clearly startled from being brought back to reality. He gave him a nervous smile, trying not to look like he was going to throw up, forgetting to even introduce himself through the effort. "Sure..."

Tom                                                                                                                                                                                       _

Tom looked about the crowd, hoping to find a girl... A female of any kind... Of the right colour. well, that sort of sounded racist, he thought. Obviously he'd meant team colours however. Unfortunately there were none to be had... So, he sighed and tapped a dude on the shoulder "Hey uh... I don't really want the D, I've got one of my own, but I can't find anyone else..."

Candy                                                                                                                                                                                     _

Candy hated the colour orange... With a passion. It looked horrible on her... And it was what freaking inmates wore for crying out loud! She'd deal however. She had two hours to kill before she could get to the studio, and she was almost positive no one here was taking this stuff seriously. How could anyone possibly get to know someone over like five minutes? That's why it was perfect. If it was bad, there were much quicker ways than trying to crawl out the bathroom window in heels. She refrained from walking around however. If someone was interested, they could come to her. She wasn't into the whole chase thing. When Annie walked over to address her, she was checking the time on her phone. Candy glanced up, raising a brow. "Does it look like someone's sitting there? This isn't a psyche clinic, it's not like you're about to sit on my imaginary friend or something"

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

64Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:16 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Andy
"Tooooootally~" He held out his arm and continued to grin. He was on a really good high and that promised an... interesting date for our dear Hale.
Dixy
"Okay, cool," Dick let go of Cole's hand, and went to sit down. To make a nice first impression, he even pulled out a chair for his 'date' before sitting down. "So~"

65Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro
Hiro chewed on his finger nails as he waited for his next date to come. His first date went pretty well, he thought Hale was pretty, and even got her number (he doubted he was ever going to use it, he was terrible on the phone, maybe even more terrible than he was in real life). The balled up paper rested in his vest pocket, and he was going to go in and get it to check if the numbers were real (it wouldn't have been the first time someone gave him a fake number) when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up, and he cringed on the inside. "Hey uh... I don't really want the D, I've got one of my own, but I can't find anyone else..." That was a nice way of saying "Hey! I'm not gay." But he forced a smile, and nodded. "Yeah, I understand."
----
Drew
Drew left first date with an awkward smile. She didn't really wanna tell the guy that she didn't want-or like-the D, but there was really no choice (he was coming on to her!). She thought maybe this time she should go searching for a girl instead, since the someone pick her didn't go so well. She scaned the room until she found a small looking girl. She was pretty, and wearing the corresponding color, so she decided to make her way over. "Hey!" Her smile got a little bigger. "You, uh, mind if I sit here?"
----
Murphy
She got up from her seat, and went to sit in front of a small girl, with blue hair. "..Uh..sorry, I..can't find anyone else to sit with."
----
Renee
Renee looked up and saw a pretty handsome man in front of her. "Oh, hello."

66Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Cole                                                                                                                                                                                       _

Cole sat down, rather stiffly, unsure what to do or say. "...How are you?"

Ethan                                                                                                                                                                                    _

"Is someone sitting here?" he gave her a half hearted smile

Tom                                                                                                                                                                                       _

Tom didn't really seem to pick up on the fact that what he said had been pretty rude. "Okay then." He pulled out the chair and sat down, leaning back. "So what's up? I'm Tom"

67Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro
"I'm Hiro." He held out his hand. "How are you?"
----
Renee
"Not at all, please, sit~"

68Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:28 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Manda

"Oh, that's fine~" She set down her drink and held out her hand. "I'm Manda-Manda Brooks. And, you are..?"

Dixy

He shrugged, "Can't complain. Already might've gotten a date. You? Oh, and you never mentioned your name"

69Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Annie:
Attitude, oh now this was going to be a fun time. He faked a sheepish smile and looked down, letting out a small laugh. "I'm sorry, that was lame. But you never know, you could be hoping for someone different. I was only giving you a chance to refuse-" He glanced down at her name-tag and held back a smirk. "Candy? Hm, what a coincidence-" He took the seat in front of her. "I was in the mood for something sweet." It took all of his self-control to keep from bursting into laughter, but he couldn't help the shit-eating grin on his face. Oh come on! That one was right there, he couldn't resist, it was too good to pass up!
(thIS LITTLE ASS  UGGGHHHH )
------------------
Hale:
She smiled and raised a brow before taking his arm. "Alright?" she laughed. And that was when she smelled it. 'Oh gosh, a stoner. Must be my lucky day. Cut it out Hale, he could smoke for medical purposes or something...' Well, at least she wouldn't be bored.
-------------------
Chev
Chev looked up from her cell phone and gave the girl a smile. "Of course not." She pouted. "I was starting to get really lonely. Do I look that unapproachable?", she teased.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot italics uvu)

70Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Andy

And oh god was it. When they finally sat down, Andy leaned back and got comfortable in his chair, folded his hands over his rather concave belly, and... sat there. He blinked lazily and had a stupid grin, but it took him a while to remember that he should probably say hello. When he did, he seemed almost startled to have remembered, and he sat up, holding out his hand. "Oh, uh, sorry dude... ette. Dudette! I'm, like, Andy?"

71Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"Okay." He smiled a bit awkwardly again and sat down. "I feel like an old man saying this, but where I come from, dates last more than a few minutes... And you usually know the person's name before hand... I'm Ethan by the way"

"uh no... Haven't gotten any dates... And it's Cole. Sorry... I'm new to this... Kind of thing" He didn't specify which kind of thing, but hoped Dixy would realise.

"I'm pretty good... But damn! I wish my parents named me something cool like that. My name is literally the name of a talking train."

Candy                                                                                                                                                                                     _

Oh great... This is how it was going to be. She should have lied about her name. She put her phone down on the table and began to clap slowly with minimum effort. "Wow, haven't heard that one before... And before you ask, no, I'm not a stripper, and yes, clearly my parents hate me for naming me 'Candy." She glanced at "Anthony. I see that your parents like you"

72Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

(Dixy)

He didn't really make any connections to sexuality just from that, and naturally assumed that Cole was just new to the dating thing. Heck, he wasn't even sure if Cole was into guys yet. "Oh, don't worry about it. What've you got to be ashamed of? You'll probably walk out of here with a dozen different numbers... And if not, you can come back and try again"

73Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"I haven't had any trouble in the past..." Of course that had been getting women's numbers... He'd never asked for a man's. "I haven't had much luck so far today though.

74Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

(Dixy)

"No one caught your eye, then?"

75Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 3 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"some people have I guess" but he didn't know if they were into men or not and he couldn't just ask! "I don't think I was their type though"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next