Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speed Dating RP? ;D

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:07 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Good ones. I'd love to do musicals-I've been training with a voice coach for most of my life. Daddy started paying for lessons when I was six, and I've never missed a single one. But, I dunno..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, finally dropping her smirk. "Most modern movies are just so awful. it's hard for me to appreciate them. I mean, are we EVER gonna get another 'Casablanca' or 'Amadeus'?"
-------
She nodded, "I-I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with Les Miserables, so I read the book... And Hunchback, too..."
-------
"Dude, I love everything. We're all, like... part of this huuuuuge circle of love and devotion and stuff. Like, I probably knew you in another lifetime. S'probably why we met, dude"

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

27Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Felix laughed and shook his head. "Yeah no, I'm pretty sure you'd end up demanding I pay you. Then again I can't blame you for wanting a go at all this maaajesty. Yeah I usually have that effect on people. " he finished sarcastically, taking another sip to stop himself from talking.
----------
Chevonne's eyes lit up with interest. "Oh really?? Where are you from, what's your native language??"
----------
Hale smiled. "Nooo, I don't think we can. That would mean that I wouldn't have gotten such a nice compliment. Thank you, I think you're really nice." she said sincerely and politely. "So have you been here before?" She looked around, blinking at the nice decor. "I haven't, it's very nice."
----------
Nick paused for a bit before shrugging and leaning back with a small smirk, dropping the act. "To be completely honest, my ex-girlfriend insisted that I try to get out more. She's a pretty good friend nowadays, hope that isn't weird. People tend to get stupid if I ever mention something like that." He rolled his eyes a bit at the thought. "Sorry, what about you? What made you want to come to this faaascinating event?"
----------
"Don't worry about it~! I already said it was adorable. It was a bit hard for me to learn English too and that was as a kid, I can't imagine how it must be when you're older."

28Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Oh trust me you're having a HUGE effect on me~"
-------
"From an island... An island you might not know. We speak a mixture of German and Spanish"

29Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(HALE YOU PRECIOUS GIFT FROM ABOVE~! <3)

"Er, thank you..I haven't been here before, but, you're right, it is very nice." He looked around for a while before looking back at her. "Uhm, so, why are you here?"
---
Renee nodded, and for a while, didn't say anything, then she started laughing, just a little. "Seems like your ex-girlfriend cares about you a lot." She looked around for a while. "Honestly, I came here because my maid thinks I should find someone. I do not think I need to, but I am doing this to amuse her." After a while, she found her brother, and pointed. "See the blond man over there? The one talking to the woman with..is her hair blue?..Well, alright, the woman with the blue hair? That man is my brother, I dragged him here."
(Shut uuuuuuuuuuup Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 3934173874)
---
Nabi nodded. "Oh, no, Nabi's..been here since she was a child. No one ever really bothered teaching her first person, except for her cousin." She paused for a while, before finally speaking. "...I..am working on it." She smiled and nodded. "Where is Anthony from?"
---
Seth smiled. "Ah, so I see...I have never been the one to watch musicals, or film noi movies, they are just not exactly my cup of tea."
---
"Ah, that's lovely..." She didn't have a problem with people having girlfriends, but she didn't know what to say? Should she tell her that she didn't...find girls sexually attractive? "Uhm, so, mind me asking why you're here? You don't seem like the type to come to something like this."
---
"Oh, I'm feeling something very cosmic." He smiled, and took a drink of water.

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

30Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Hale
She looked up, lower lip sticking out a bit as if she was pondering the question. "Hm, I saw an advertisement and friend urged me to go for it. I had nothing else planned and I figured that this can't be worse than dying alone", she said, as usual not noticing the snarky and pessimistic tone of her comments. She looked to him with a polite expression, head tilted a bit. "What about you? What made you decide to come here?"
------------------
Nick
He smirked just a bit, looking towards the man she was pointing at. "Got forced to come. I feel for him." He turned his attention back to her. "So a maid, huh? You're not one of those stuck up rich daddy's girl types, are you?" He smiled a bit and took a sip of his drink. "I'm joking, you seem just fine."
-------------------
Annie
"Regardless, it's unique sounding," he said with a smile. He thought for a moment. "Here for the most part, but I spent a lot of time in Mexico with my grandmother or in Spain with my aunt in the summers and my parents spoke mostly Spanish at home. Everyone thought it was adorable that I only spoke Spanish and didn't bother to teach me English. It wasn't until about the second grade or third grade that it started to be a problem, I could only speak very little broken English so I had to formally learn." He smirked. "But I speak like pro now, right~?"
(You talk too damn much Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 3934173874)
--------------------
Chev
Chevonne had leaned forward, looking as if she had heard the most intriguing thing in the world. Her expression was bright and lively, filled with curiosity. "Really?? That sounds fascinating! What a language, I never thought those two could mix. Where is this Island if you don't mind me asking??" She suddenly pouted. "If you're lying to me, that would be very cruel!"
--------------------
Felix laughed a bit. "So what do you like to do in your spare time?"

31Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Uh, a cousin recomended this to me." He scratched the side of his face. "I don't know how she got to me, I'm not the one for these typse of things."
---
Renee sat up. "Oh, do not let my words and looks decive you~ I am actually a cold hearted witch who needs everything handed to her on a silver platter~" She grinned, and laughed a little. "She is not even a maid, to be completely honest. She used to be my nanny when I was younger, and since she wanted to stay in the family, I gave her a job as my maid..but I rarely make a mess in my house, so she is more of a roomate that cleans the dishes and makes my bed from time to time."
(Oh my god, Renee shuT UP.)
---
"Oh yes, much like a pro~" She smiled. "Why is Anthony here? He's such a gentleman, Nabi's surprised he hasn't found someone~"

32Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Hale let out a small laugh. "Don't worry, neither am I. Let's just try to make the best of it, yeah?" she said with a smile. "Is there anything you want me to know about you?"
-----------------
"Hey, don't let this fabulous hair and perfect figure fool you", he joked with a smirk, "I have just as much trouble finding someone I'm compatible with as everyone else. To be honest, this whole speed dating thing isn't really something I usually do, but I thought it would be fun! Having nice chats with beautiful girls like you without all the pressure, what's not to like? It's a nice way to spend your time, don't you think?" He flashed her a smile.
----------------
He smiled and nodded, apparently content with her answer. "That must be nice, it's nice to hear." Wow, he was really bad at this. Nick had come very far out of his shell since his teen years, but he still wasn't exactly skilled at holding conversations with people that he wasn't close to. He needed to get some alcohol in him. "So uh, do you drink? I think I might get a little something."

33Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:51 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Manda
"... Oh, then this date will not go well at all. I'm just a little bit more than obsessed... Although, there are a few newer films that aren't that bad"
-------
Roberta
"I... My friends sort of... put me up to this." Her friends were always putting her up to stupid things like this. At least this time they hadn't come along. "Sorority girls are crazy-and not in a good way."
-------
Andy
"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude~"
-------
Lychee
"Nono! Is no lie! Isle Cabra is in... South America. Near some place named after spicy food. It's a..." Oh shoot what had Dixy called it? "Rural?" He had to sound out the word when he finally remembered it, but it sounded right to him, so he continued with a smile. "Rural island. Amish people. Farmers."
-------
Dixy
"Dress up in drag and do the hula, of course!"

34Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Felix laughed. "Well i'm not in any position to judge hobbies but I gotta say mine aren't so colorful." Yeah, this wasn't so bad, he could keep this up. "So, where are you from?"
(BORING AS HELL)
-------------------
"Amish farmers living in a rural area?? Oh how lovely!" she clasped her hands together like an odd school-girl with an excited expression. "It sounds positively charming! Oh I wish I were able to visit. I'm hardly able to do any travelling unfortunately. Your island sounds wonderful! Why ever did you leave?"

35Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro thought for a while before shaking his head. "I'm not sure what to say. How about you go first? I'm sure you're much more interesting than I am."
----------------
"Nabi guesses Anthony's right~" She giggled again. "She usually comes here to make friends, she's not really lucky with finding people she'd like to date~ They all make fun of the way she speaks." She pouted.
----------------
"Oh, actually, I could go for a glass of wine.~
-----------------
"Well..." he thought for a while. "I could always give musicals another try. You never know, maybe I could change my mind."
-------------------
"So you're a sorority girl, eh?..Never bothered joining one, they'd all think I was weird."
--------------------
"Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh~"

36Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:25 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

(SHUDDAP UwU)
"Erm... I was sort of amish for a while"
-------
"When people on my island turn sixteen, we leave the island for a year to see the world. If we like the rest of the world, we dont' go back... Lychee did not get back in time. He is living with his brother now."
-------
"Oh, you should! You just haven't been seeing the right musicals~"
-------
"My sorority's... Erm..." She took a drink to calm her nerves and tried to think of the least offensive way to say this. "... Lame."
-------
"So dude. Like... what now?"

37Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Oh? And what are the right kind of musicals?"
-------------------
"I kinda think all sororities are a little lame, no offense." She looked up at the blond. "...You don't exactly look like you wanna ve here...you okay?"
--------------------
"well, we can talk about me? I'm kinda lame though, I work at a bakery"

38Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"That depends on what you like,"
-------
She nodded, "I-I'm fine. Just erm... I know a few people here..." She glanced over towards Manda, then back to Murphy. "And I'm not good with... new people..."

39Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Felix
"Amish?? Shit, I would freaking die. Didn't see that coming. Didn't work out for you I take it?" He couldn't help but grin.
----------
Chev
"I see, what a shame. What an interesting culture you have, though! So do you like this world better or do you wish you were back home?"
----------
Hale
"Um, alright, well..." she began to fiddle with her hair, a bad habit she had especially when she felt a bit uneasy. "I finished college not too long ago, I'm doing the whole grad school thing. I really eager to go as far as I can in my education. The work keeps me busy and I enjoy it a lot. What about you, are you still in school? ... I'm sorry, is this a boring conversation?"
-----------
Nick
He grinned. "Great. You like wine? I prefer tequila myself. I mean not that I drink a lot, but like, when I do." Smooth. He quickly called over the waiter to order their drinks. Time was almost up, maybe he wouldn't have to bore this pretty girl much longer.
------------
Annie
"Exactly, it's a great way to make friends~!" He laughed and then smirked a bit, giving her a wink. "And trust me, if you haven't had guys falling all over you yet, it must mean that most of the guys that do these things have no taste."

40Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Oh HELL no! It was horrible. I couldn't wait to get out. I never even went back"
-------
"I... miss home..." He smiled almost apologetically, but quickly added. "But, I like it here..."

41Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

For once there was no mischievous glint in Chevonne's eyes or grin on her face. She gave him a sympathetic look before smiling softly. "I'm sure you do. I hope you're able to go back one day, if only to visit.~"
----------------------
He laughed. "That bad, huh? I can't imagine. I'm one of those brain-washed idiots that starts to have a panic attack if my laptop dies, I think I would LITERALLY die if I had to live an Amish life style." He grinned and added dramatically, "How EVER did you survive?" before letting out another small laugh.

42Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"No! Not at all! I... actually graduated a while ago, but I'm not doing anything with my degree...what are you studying?"
----------------
"Anthony's too kind~" she said. "...So..what does he do on his free time~?" She crossed her legs and smiled. "Is he working?~ Or in school?"
----------------
"Oh, I actually enjoy drinking from time to tine, like when there is a holiday or a party.." she smiled. "Sorry, I'm rambling, I must be boring you."
-----------------
"well..I tried Les Mis a while back ago, and I have to say, it was very nicely done."
-------------------
"Ah..yeah, I get that."
--------------------

43Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Lychee might... If he can. It isn't encouraged"
-------
"Well, I didn't exactly know anything about life off of the island until I got here. Then I just knew I never wanted to go back"
-------
"Oh my god I LOVE Les Mis! I've always thought I'd make a good Eponine if I can just extend my range a bit. 'On My Own' just has so many high notes"
-------
"So we... Erm... What about you?"
-------
(Then Andy says something UwU)

44Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Eponine was such a sad character in my opinion. Unrequited love is never any fun."
-------------------
"What about me?"
--------------------

45Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"She was, but the worst thing is that, like, NO ONE reacts when she's dead. Everyone connects with her-which is kinda annoying since it's such a cliche-but no one in the musical even reacts past her song when she dies."
-------
"Talk about yourself more"

46Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

chev
"Hm. Well not to disrespect your culture, but whether it is or is not, I hope that you can soon.~" uvu
--------------
felix
"Don't you have any family back there though?"
--------------
hale
"Engineering. Computer stuff really, I don't want to bore you with details, haha." She smiled. "So how about some more interesting questions, at the risk of making myself to be even more awkward. What's your ideal idea of a good time? Like where would you want to go?"
---------------
annie
"Well I finished college, surprisingly, but I'm taking some time off. I'm not totally sure if I plan on going to grad school, but for now I'm working for my friend's family business. It's nice, gives me something to do when I'm not spending time with friends and family. What about you?"
--------------
nick
"Not at all. I'm sorry you got stuck with me actually." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not exactly some interesting or socially graceful charming guy."

47Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:47 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Hopefully..."
-------
"A lot... But," he shrugged. "They're all younger, so they'll be coming to see me soon"
-------

48Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Do you think they'll realize how much they hate the exciting Amish life too?" he said, he couldn't help but smile just a biiiiit. He found the whole thing kind of amusing.
--------------------
She smiled. "On there bright side, I'm sure you're realized that there's also tons of fun things to do on the mainland, Amish boy~"

49Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Probably~ I mean, geeze, some people on my island worship goats."
-------
"Well... I'm starting to. I didn't understand anything when I got here."

50Speed Dating RP? ;D - Page 2 Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Well goats can be oh so frightening." He raised his eyebrows and took a sip of his drink. "Hm, and I thought my parents being overly Catholic was weird. Lot's of cultures did stuff like that in the past though."
-----------------------
"I'm sure your speaking skills have gotten better though, haha~"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next