Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speed Dating RP? ;D

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Speed Dating RP? ;D Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Because of our high amount of single OC's, we've decided to try to find them some lurve :B
We've already been discussing the personalities of our singles, this is the place to test out some couples, try out the way they connect.
The scenario is a speed-dating type activity. Characters have been forced to attend a restaurant/cafe where this little event will be going on. I think we all know how speed-dating works, our singles will be wearing name-tags and will try to get to know the people that they are sitting with during the short period of time they have been given before switching to the next person. They know that they are there to hopefully end up hitting it off with someone so there isn't much beating around the bush.
I think that's it, I suck at setting up rps :p
Technically they are being timed but I don't think it's really necessary to specify how long each date will last, if things start slowing down then we just decide to have a rotation. You guys are big kids, you know what to do. Smile

Generic rp rules apply, also this rp is not in script format.

OCs Participating:

First Cycle:

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Groups Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

First Cycle

RedBlue Yellow Orange
Andy Mikey Hiro Hale
Seth Manda Murphy Roberta
Chevone Lychee Nick Renee
Annie Nabi DixyFelix
Going across the chart,
Red (#cc3333) dates Blue (#3366ff)
Yellow (#cc9933) dates Orange (#ff6633)

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

3Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Andy knew what was going on, but the entire setup was so confusing... Like, there was a little timer thingy, and whenever it went off, you were supposed to switch partners. Then everyone was supposed to wear a certain color... He'd gotten red. So, of course, he'd worn his favorite red fez! He was going to wear it anyway, but being sorted into the 'Red team' was a pretty happy coincidence. At the moment, he was sitting and waiting for a 'Blue' to come and sit with him. The timer had just gone off, and he didn't really think to get up and look for anyone.
-------
Lychee, on the other hand, was looking around for someone in red! He'd been learning lots over the past few years, and could hold a conversation with most people, but his brother had helped him brush up on his colors earlier that morning. So, he now knew which was blue, aqua, gold, orange, yellow, and so on~ He'd picked out a nice blue suit (well, Robert had), and scrubbed his cheeks, and even tried to pick out some nice cologne... He'd put on a bit too much, but it was a nice scent, at least.
-------
Manda was more than a bit pleased to be put in blue. She LOVED blue, and constantly wore it. Her damn hair was blue, for godssake! She made a b-line away from Andy, and she hoped for the best. After all, goddamn she was hot. How could she NOT hook a winner?
-------
Dixy wasn't entirely sure to do here... He'd picked out a nice yellow shirt, and put 'Richard' on his name tag, just in case. His application was pretty flamboyant, but he didn't think that saying 'I'M A FUCKING DRAG QUEEN' would be appreciated. But, he went and tapped on a stranger's shoulder. A stranger wearing something orange. "Hello~"
-------
Roberta'd had to go out and buy a brand new sweater just for this, so she hoped it would go well. Being as shy as she was, and seeing several people she knew walking around looking for someone to talk to, she decided to stay put. She buried her nose in a book and waited for someone to talk to her

Last edited by Gretchen Weiners on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

4Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:37 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Anthony strolled into the restaurant, a small yet not so subtle smirk on this face. He wasn't really for these types of things, but hey what's the worst that could happen? He was a tad proud sure, but he wasn't going to deny that he'd had his fair share of bad dates and rejections. It was a small sacrifice to find someone that was actually worth it. After being shown to his table, not forgetting to mutter a quick thank you and flash a smile at the waiter, he sat and casually awaited his date... or whoever dared to sit down.
-------
Chevonne stepped around the establishment, tip toed, constantly craning her neck to peer at the name-tags and colors worn by others (not at all caring how strange -and most likely adorable because of her small size- she looked). Her eyes lit up in delight at spotting someone wearing blue. The unusually strong scent of cologne that came off of them made up her mind to introduce herself. She tapped the man on the shoulder, a small tight-lipped grin on her face. "Are you willing to get started?" she said, her soft voice full of amusement.
--------
Nick leaned against a wall, loosening his tie and snatching up the closest alcoholic drink he could. He made a face at the taste and tried to keep from spitting it out. Of course it wouldn't be tequila. God, how he hated these types of things. Just how could he have allowed his ex-girlfriend to pressure him into coming to one of these... nightmares? He had just gotten there and wasn't even making the smallest effort to participate. He hadn't even stopped someone he knew and actually liked just to have someone to talk to and not look so damn awkward
--------
She was most certainly NOT feeling nervous. It didn't matter that she had never done something like this in her life or that she was absolutely HORRIBLE at first dates, sped up or not. Hale ran her fingers through her hair over and over, mentally berating herself for not just going up to someone of her opposite color, HECK JUST ANYONE, and striking up a conversation. She took a deep breath and decided that she would calmly greet the next person wearing yellow she saw. She stepped back to turn around only to lightly bump into someone. "Oh gosh, excuse me."
--------
At feeling a tap on his shoulder, Felix feeling surprised at someone actually wanting to speak to him, a bit uneasiness, and dread. Uneasy only because of the part oh him that didn't think he was totally going to screw this up. He decided that he didn't care anymore, he was never going to be able to have a good time if he didn't let go. He let out a breath and turned around, a smile on his face. "Hey, there. Oh, you're wearing yellow." He held at his hand, trying his best to look relaxed. "I'm Felix, nice to meet you."

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

5Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:47 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Lychee turned, grinning his usual puppy-dog grin, and looked down. He was a fairly tall fellow, and with Chevonne already being so adorably short, well... "Hallo!" Noticing her colors, he tried to remember what Dixy had told him. It took him a moment, but he motioned to an empty table. "You... want to sit?"
-------
"Yes! And you're wearing orange! Let's make... a really bright yellow" He grabbed Felix's hand and grinned (though not nearly as adorably as Lychee). "I'm Di-Richard. Wanna... have a seat? I dunno how long these date thingies go on, but might as well"

6Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:10 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Chevonne pressed her lips together, resisting the urge to giggle. She flashed a smile up at the tall person in front of her. "Of course, it's why I came. My name is Chevonne, what's yours?" She settled into her seat and gestured towards his own before leaning forward and resting her chin on delicately intertwined fingers, looking much too calm for such a situation.
----
Felix's eyes widened a bit, startled at his partner's forwardness yet not at all hating it either. He couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit, becoming a bit more comfortable. "I'm not sure either, I'd hate to stay standing even another minute though." He cleared his throat and gestured towards a table. "Shall we?"

7Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Seth cleared his throat a little as he fixed his shirt. He was nervous, to say the least. He'd never done the whole speed dating thing, he was afraid that he wasn't going to meet anyone; but when Renee floated in the room with the flyer, and practically begged him to do it, he found himself showering, shaving and picking out a nice outfit: his white button down shirt and his red pants (apparently, they were supposed to wear the color of their team). He sat quietly at his table, a small book on his lap, in case his "date" never showed, and waited.

Renee, on the other hand, was a bit excited to be here. She thought of joining speed dating, and was glad to find out that there was one in town. After pleading her older brother into coming with her, she quickly ran off to find her pretty red sundress, and orange flower hairclip. She hoped her date found what she wore was alright, she felt like it wasn't a good enough outfit. Her pale fingers reached up to fiddle with her blond hair, and waited for someone to sit down in front of her.

Nabi looked around for an empty "Red" chair to sit in. She was excited! She wondered what her date would be like, if he was going to be handsome, and nice, and compliment her blue butterfly clip, and not make fun of the funny way she spoke! She's been to many of these, and all the time, the men kepts asking her to speak correctly, no matter how many times she said 'Nabi is trying! She can't help it!'. She didn't keep her hopes high, though. She knew something like that would happen, sooner or later. Finally she looked around, and found an empty chair. Very quietly, she made her way, and cleared her throat a little. "Excuse me...but can Nabi sit here~?"

What the hell was she doing here...why the hell did she decide to come to something like a speed date? She wasn't socially graceful, or charming...she was going to leave this place without any numbers or anyone wanting to buy her a drink after all this was over...actually, now that she thought about it, that was perfectly fine with her. She could go home, and take off her makeup and tight yellow (shirt)clothing and crawl into bed with Booga and The Great Gatsby. Like I said, she doesn't mind not leaving without anyone...but a number would be nice. She looked around at all the other people that decided to come to this, and sighed, and began making her way to...oh god, really? A girl? Lord, please don't make this so awkward..."Hey..mind if I..sit here? You're kinda the only orange left..."

Mikey walked away from the bar with a smile on his face, and his breath already smelling a little bit of liqour. He wasn't drunk, Mikey didn't get drunk anymore, but the drink made him feel less nervous, made him feel relaxed. He was just waiting for someone to sit with something red on, and make his way, guy or girl. He honestly came to speed dates to find friends, and sometimes flings. He looked around and finally saw someone. He tightend his blue bowtie and smirked a little while he made his way to the incredibly attractive guy with a...fez on his head? What the dick?

Hiro scratched the back of his neck, feeling completely and utterly out of place. He didn't want to be here, he didn't like being around people. But Nabi wanted to come, and wherver she went, he followed along..like the idiot he is. He shook his head and turned around, ready to go over to a table, when someone bumped into him. "Oh, god, I'm sorry, I should have..been looking where I was going.."

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

8Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:32 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Oh dear... Starting a conversation was something Lychee wasn't very good at yet. And he still had a bit of a guttural, harsh accent. Just pronouncing her name would be awkward. "My... Name is Lychee. You can call him 'Lee', pretty lady" Well, that wasn't too bad! Hopefully she would pick up the conversation from there.
-------
"We shall~" To emphasize his point, he pulled out a chair for Felix and sat across from him.
-------
Finally, Manda spotted someone not entirely unattractive and sat down across from him. Her usual snake-like smirk prominently displayed while she let her chin rest in her hands, she batted her eyelashes. "Well hello there~"
-------
Robbie looked up over the brim of her book, flushed slightly, then cleared her throat and slipped a napkin into her dusty copy of 'The Scarlet Letter' to mark her page. In one smooth motion, she'd slipped the book back into her lap, and she cleared her throat once more (daintily this time, covering her mouth with her fist). Then she extended her hand-not the one she'd coughed on-and attempted to smile. "Ah... Hello then. Please, have a seat. I'm Roberta"
-------
When Mikey sauntered on over, Andy looked up and grinned lazily. He saluted the other man (again, lazily. Lazy was his default speed. Lazy and casual) grabbed his glass (which was full of fruit juice). "Heyyyy, man~ You're, like... Blue, right? I'm red. But I'm also..." he looked down, picking out random parts of his clothing and showing them off. "Brownish-tan, white, dark brown... black... Kinda peach-ish-tan..."

9Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:49 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Seth blinked, and looked up at the blue-haired woman who just sat in front of him. She was pretty, I guess he could say, but her looks didn't exactly match up to what he was looking for. The nervous-ness was starting to settle in, but he didn't let her see that. He simply smiled, and held out his hand. "Hello there. I am Seth, and you are?"
-----
Murphy smiled a little, and took her hand. "Murphy...whatcha got there?" She jerked her chin to the book as she was putting it away, and sat down across from her.
-----
Mikey's smirk twitched a little. This guy HAD to be high, but he laughed anyways, and sat down across from him. "Yeah, I see. I guess you could say I'm kinda..white-ish, blueish and.." he flicked his bowtie. "More blueish." He smiled.

10Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:56 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Manda~" She smirked and gave him a quick, firm handshake. "Manda Brooks. So, what's a babe like you doing here~?"
-------
She shrugged, and forced out a little nervous chuckle. She tried to wave her book around indifferently while she shrugged, but she was white-knuckling the thing. "Oh just... Just something I'm reading... for classes! I go to school. For, erm... Teaching... Things..."
-------
"Hey, dude, nice!" He raised his hand for a hi-five "Let's do this thing!"

11Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:03 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Uh..." he looked around, and rested his eyes on Renee for a while, before looking back at Manda, and smiled. "A friend directed me here. She thought I would have fun at one of these things. Why is such a pretty face like yourself here?"
-----
Murphy nodded, understanging. "Yeah, that's pretty cool I guess...between you and me, I don't even wanna be here. I've got a snake and this copy of The Great Gatsby at home waiting for me." she sighed, and shook her head.
-----
Mikey smirked, and hi-fived him. "Lets! So, uh, what's your name?"

12Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:07 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

She covered her mouth to hide her small laugh at the 'pretty lady' comment. "Oh what a wonderful name! You can call me 'Shiv' or 'Shev'." she said smoothly, picking up on the young man's speech quirks. "Nearly everyone does. My name is a bit long, right?" She smiled and took a sip from the fresh glass of water already on the table. "Don't you think this place is pretty?" she said, looking around at the restaurant with a bright expression and waving her hand around in a subtle manner. "I think it's lovely." If she picked up on his awkwardness about having a conversation, she selfishly ignored it.
-----------
Anthony looked up in slight surprise at hearing the girl's small voice. Like any healthy straight guy (or so he told himself to help him sleep at night), he looked her over. 'Very nice. Good night already.' He stood and rather quickly but smoothly pulled her chair out for her in a gentlemanly way, giving her a small smirk. "Of course, it's a pleasure to meet you" he said in a calm tone.
-----------
She blushed a bit out of embarrassment, the color of her cheeks not exactly complimenting her eye-catching hair color. Just great, how mature of her. "N-not at all, it was completely my fault. I'm sorry." She mentally cursed at how high-toned her voice had just sounded. The fact that he was the first attractive person she had seen the entire time she had been there didn't help either... and he was wearing the color she was looking for... Well, at least she had sort of started a conversation...?
-------
Felix sat down and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm gonna be honest up front." He let out a sheepish chuckle. "I have NEVER done this before, so I'm going to be REALLY bad at it. I'm just warning you. Sooo if you wanna-" he waved a hand at the entrance. "-Run for the hills or take an early switch, now would be your chance."
--------
After getting a couple of odd glances from employees for merely leaning against the wall, Nick had reluctantly left his comfortable spot in search of a table. Not before shooting one particularly annoying waiter an annoyed glare though. 'YUP. He's gonna spit in my food. Nice going, Nick.' He groaned a bit at seeing no empty tables, feeling relieved when he finally found one. He slowly approached it, clearing his throat to get the attention of the blonde-haired girl sitting alone. "There's, uh, no other free tables. Do you mind if I...?" 'Smooth. Where the hell was Annie when you needed him.' He nearly did a double-take when he saw said friend out of the corner of his eye, giving a flirty smirk at a pretty looking Asian. Oooof course he would be here too.

13Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Pretty face? HA! you should see the rest of me." She winked. "Naked, especially~" Then she laughed, oh-so casually and calmly. "But, seriously? I'm here because I ran out of people to date. Plus, I like meeting new people"
-------
"I... I love Francis Fitzgerald... Have you read 'Beautiful and Dammed'?"
-------
"Andy! You probably know me, though, dude. I like... Work? At this one job? Like, where I dress up like Elvis, and I marry people"
-------
"Lychee-I mean-I think it is very pretty. And it smells nice!" His grin returned at that. He liked the smell of food~ "... Shev" With his accent, he said 'Chev', but at least it was something...
-------
"Pfft, no way. You're kind of adorable. And, how will you learn if you don't try?" He smiled for a bit, but his smile faded and he leaned in a bit closer. "But um... I am kind of... gay? And I mean I dunno if you are, so if [i]you]/i] wanna take the early switch, go ahead. It's totally okay. You never know at these things"

14Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:31 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"It does smell delicious, doesn't it!"
She gracefully clapped her hands together. "Oh, I wonder what kind of food they have. Let's order!" She picked up her menu and began to flip through the pages, mumbling something quickly about fruit and fish. "What do you like to eat, Lychee?" Chev was enjoying herself already, she hadn't had a chance to get out much lately.

----
Felix leaned back a bit, hoping that he hadn't offended Richard. "Oh, no! Nonono, I am totally fine with this. I'm-" 'Fuck, how the hell was he supposed to explain his sexuality if he didn't even know. Bisexual? Pansexual? Whatever-i-honestly-dont-give-a-shit-as-long-as-i-get-along-with-you-and-you-don't-find-me-horrible-sexual?' He laughed a bit. "Don't worry, there's no problems in that department. I wouldn't have sat down if there was. I get you though, you never know. Annoying, right?" He took a sip of his drink, suddenly feeling really thirsty.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

15Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:32 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Nabi smiled and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Oh, thank you~" She sat down, and giggled a little. "Nabi's pleased to meet...uh...Nabi's sorry, but she has no idea what..uh.." She she chuckled weakly. "Sorry, Nabi's a little nervous."
-----
"No, no there's no need to apologize.." he tried giving her a small smile. She was a pretty red head, and the color he was looking for. "..Would you, uh..like to sit? Or..go get a drink?"
-----
Renee looked up and her blue eyes met with green ones. She flashed a small smile, and nodded. "Please, do." She sat up straight. "I am Renee."
-----
Seth's eyes widen a little at the "naked" comment. It wasn't even 5 minutes into the date!! "Oh..uh.." he let out a small chuckle. "I am sure you will be fine at meeting new people."
-----
She shook her head and smiled weakly. "No, but I've seen that book in my mother's library. She a lovely looking spin on that book, huh? Have you even read any John Cononlly? Uh..Nocturnes?"
-----
"Oh, you mean a shot gun wedding pastor? Something like that right?"

16Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:43 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Erm..." He picked up a menu and flipped through. They likely wouldn't have long enough to eat anything too big, since these were just quick dates, but he didn't really know what to eat either... Not to mention he didn't know what half of the things on the menu were. ".. You pick!"
-------
"Ugh, you have NO idea. It's also kinda awkward when I get paired up with a girl... Met my best friend that way, though, so," he shrugged. "Ya never know"
-------
"I usually am~ This is just a fun way to" She reached out and touched his hand, just to make sure she had his attention. "So, tell me about yourself~"
-------
She shook her head, "No... Should I?"
-------
He nodded wildly, "Yeah yeah! It's totally wicked, man! I got a, erm... Card somewhere." He patted his jacket looking for a lumpy little package, then remembered where he'd stored it. He lifted up his fez and leaned toward Mikey, a pack of cards atop his head and secured with a band of hemp. "If ya ever need the King"

17Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

He chuckled slightly, and thought for a while. "Uh, well, I am..not exactly sure what to say at things like these, but I work at an American History museum? It is the one all the way at [enter street here uvu]?"
----
"Yeah! It's actually really good, it's like, these short stories put into one big book, and they're all so interesting and..." She shook her head after awhile. "Sorry, rambling and stuff.."
----
Mikey laughed at him, and grabbed the card. "Oh, that is a perfect place to keep cards." He applauded. "Very nice."

18Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:01 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Oh, hey, I've been there! See, I had this girlfriend who was a HUGE history nerd, so we went there all the time together."
-------
"So it's like an anthology?"
-------
"Thanks dude~" He leaned back and replaced his fez, then folded his arms. "So, uh, let's, like... do this thing~"

19Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:10 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Anthony sat back down and smiled. "Don't worry about it. There's no need to be. You look beautiful and we're sitting in a really charming restaurant, right? Just focus on having a nice time." Contrary to popular belief, he wasn't one to make a girl uncomfortable. He could tell when it would be a bad idea to play his little games and come on a bit strong, and when it was alright to. Though that didn't mean he still couldn't have a liiittle fun. He reached out and took her hand, pressing it to his lips. "I'm Anthony, and I didn't get a chance to do this earlier, I hope you don't mind?" He tried and failed to hold back a smirk.
(SMACK HIM, smack the betch now -3- )
---------
He smiled a bit in an attempt to be polite. "Thanks." He took a seat, re-adjusting the horrible tie he was wearing. He made an amused hmph sound. "Sorry, this really isn't my type of thing. I'm Nick, nice to meet you."
---------
She had no objections to choosing, in fact she was thrilled. "Hmm, alright~`" She called over a waiter and quickly ordered a small appetizer, the first one she saw actually. "I hope you like spinach dip. The picture was rather nice!" she said as she watched the waiter walk off. She turned her attention back to him. "I don't do these things too often either sadly, so don't feel so pressured or you'll end up having a horrible time~"
(she talks too much :I )
---------
He smiled a bit. "Well at least there was a good outcome there." He shrugged. "I don't mind girls much either though, so I wouldn't really know I guess but I can imagine."  Wow could that have sounded more asshatty? "So, uh, what made you want to do this whole song and dance, speedy datey, whatever you want to call it?"
---------
At noticing his body-language, she momentarily forgot her own embarrassment. She couldn't help but smile a bit, eye-brows knitting upward. "You don't seem all that eager to be here either, do you?" She realized how rude that could have sounded and immediately covered her face with her hands. She couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this." She gave him a smile. "A drink sounds great but a table sounds better. After you?"

20Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Is okay. Lych-I-came with my brother." He motioned towards Dixy, who seemed to be having a lovely time. "And I will try anything. I do not think there is a food I don't like"
(Lychee doesn't mind :I)
-------
"Nothing much. I kinda wanted my brother to get out a bit. He's over there," Just seconds after Lychee turned back to his date, Richard pointed over to him. "Plus it's hard to meet guys, so I figured why not? And this is fun. And it's a nice place... Holy shit I say 'and' a lot" But he didn't seem to nervous. On the contrary, he giggled.

21Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:24 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Me too, I love trying new foods. It's amazing that I'm not fat." she laughed. "So what do you like to do when you're not going places with your brother?" she asked in a good-natured yet teasing tone. She pouted. "I haven't really let you speak, I feel mean~ -3- "
-----------
He chuckled a bit. Maybe this wasn't so bad. "Tell you what, I won't complain about your 'ands' if you tolerate my stupid uncontrollable sarcastic comments. Take it, it's a good deal. Aaaalmost free of charge." 'Haha. haha. oooh I am not funny :I '

22Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

He nodded and smiled again. "It is a very nice place to go when you want to learn about hisotry...what do you do?"
-----
She nodded. "Yeah~..I love anthologies, I have a collection of them at home. My snake Booga likes sleeping on top of the pile."
-----
"Yeah, man, sure! So, I'm Mikey..I'm kinda gay? Sooo...just kind of a heads-up?"
-----
Nabi smiled shyly, and felt her face heat up. "Oh, uh.." She had forgotten to pull her hand away, left it there, and tried to remain calm. "N-nabi doesn't mind at all! Not one bit~" She giggled.
-----
"Oh, no, that is alright." She smiled again. "I am Renee. It is nice to meet you, too. Might I ask, if this is not really you 'thing', why are you here?"
-----
He shook his head. "No, I'm not very..socially graceful. It's hard for me to talk to people without messing up or sputtering like an idiot.." He lead her to a table, and pulled out her chair. "I'm Hiro, by the way..you are?"

23Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

She smiled a bit and took the seat, muttering a quick thank you. "I'm Hale, and for the record, you're doing just fine." She blew a strand of hair out of her face oooh so gracefully. "I on the other hand need private lessons on how to not make myself look compleeeetely unattractive." she said in with a small smirk before picking up her glass and looking down at the clear liquid.
-------
Nick raised a brow. "Are you sure you reeeeaaally want to hear it?" He narrowed his eyes, hoping she wouldn't see through his failure of a joke too soon. "It might ruin any chance we have here."
-------
He chuckled a bit and gently let go of her hand. "I have to say it, the way you speak is totally adorable. Where are you from? And I don't mean that in a stupid way so don't go getting offended, okay?" he said with a mock pout.

24Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Oh, I don't work. My dad's rich. Working on being an actress, though, trying to get my name out there"
-------
"I-I don't have many. I like novels... Short stories make me sad. They're over so fast..."
-------
"No way, dude, so am I!" Gay as in happy, of course. Not that he'd really made a point of only doing the do with guys in the past, though. "Woah, man, this is like... Freaky good so far. Dude, do you like Elvis? if you do, you're, like, my soulmate"
-------
"Better be free of charge. I'm kinda broke at the moment..." he smirked and waggled his eyebrows. "Not unless you'd like other forms of payment, hmmmm~?" Obviously, he was joking.
-------
"It is okee. I... Am only just learning the English pretty good" He chuckled, albeit very nervously, and reached for his drink. "But, I listen good, so"

25Speed Dating RP? ;D Empty Re: Speed Dating RP? ;D Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:51 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hiro thought for a while. What should he do? What should he say? Oh god, he hated when girls put themselves down, he wanted to jump on tables and tell them they were amazing creatures but he'd get kicked out and thought of as a COMPLETE lunatic if he did that. "Oh, uh..I think you're...really pretty..and..stuff." ....AND STUFF?! OH MY GOD. He groaned softly. "No, I didn't mean "and stuff", I..ugh, I'm sorry, can we pretend that the last...five seconds didn't happen?"
---
Renee smiled and shrugged. "Well, if you would like to share a story with me~ I would not mind at all~ Then again, you do not have to~"
---
Nabi's face flushed even more. "Nabi's from Korea..Anthony must forgive her speech, she's trying very hard to learn first person, but...it's a little difficult to adjust to something after speaking like this for so long.."
---
"Oh, an actress? That is interesting." He smiled, and sat up a little more. "Any idea as to what type of movies you wanted to do?
---
"Ah, so, you like..Les Mis, and stuff like that? Have you seen that book, it's huge."
---
Mikey smirked a little. "Elvis is good. My sister liked him a lot while we were growing up together, he kinda sticked with me though." He rested his chin on his hand. "Falling in love with me, yet, Andy?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next