Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Potter RP -Open-

+2
Stiles Stilinski
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I'm curious, what year are all of the OC's in? XD
/useless post/
@Dannie: SHE IS NOT A WHORE! >U)

27Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Theo: 'Course I know what studyin' is. I just don' do much of it mahself. *starts piling food on his plate* 'dere are too many other things to concentrate on *staring inappropriately at a passing girl's hindquarters*

Teagan: *face palms, looking embarrassed to be seen near him* As shown on your last owls Otheo. You really should be taking your marks more seriously! *is secretly wondering how the heck he was sorted into Ravenclaw.

Theo: I'm gettin' by *stretches his arms lazily* an' I don't need none of your prefect lecture mumbojumbo, eh? *looks over at Dexter* d'you study? *hoping to prove Teagan's point wrong*
---
Ced: *looks alarmed by Shane's reaction* ...I was just kidding... I didn't think people ever took me seriously
---
Bryce: *smirks, obviously satisfied with his reaction, shrugs at Lexi* I don't aim to please you sweetheart

Meera: *skips over and shoves Momo in Jayden's face* Here!

Jayden: Gaah *is basically forced to grab Momo* What the hell Meera!

Meera: I need your owl.

Jayden: He's in the owlery, Meera. Can this wait, I'm trying to eat.

Bryce: *scowls, picking cat hair out of his food* Hey Gryffin-whore, get back to your own table. I don't want your flea bitten cat dandruff in my breakfast

Meera: Excuse me? *crosses her arms*

Jayden: *turns and glares at him* What'd you just call my sister?

Bryce: You heard me... Guess you haven't seen her after a few butter bears at Rosmerta's-

Jayden: *hits him*

Meera: Denny! *grabs his arm* It was fine, you don't need any more detentions... Do you want another howler from mom?

Bryce: Sodding prick *rubbing his face and whips out his wand*

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

28Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty replied again Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(@Tayshin Cole is a 4th year and Alice is also a 4th year)

*In the dining hall*

Cole: *sighs* not bad, for someone as shy as you are....

Cole: and considering this is your first breakfast here *smirks*

Cole: *drinks some tea* ugh...its cole -_-

Alice: *walks up to Cole and Amber* What's going on here? *obviously ticked*

Cole: oh Alice...I thought you had Herbology right now (Herbology is a class right? xD)

Alice: it was postponed, some one jinxed the door and it only opens to a password...in spanish -_-

Cole: *smirks* Classic

Alice: *ticked* Anyways, what the hell is going on here? Who is this little bug *points to Amber*

29Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(@Tappy: Can Lexi be a prefect or something? It seems like the kind of thing she would aim for xDD
@Soda I see :D
I'm leaving this here~
Shane and Lexi: 7th
Matt, Cori, Mark: 5th or 6th I guess xDD)

Matt: *eyes widen a bit, smirks. leans his head on his hands* Well well, looks like things finally got interesting. Ne, Alex?
Lexi: *stands up, points her wand at Bryce with a cruel expression. hisses* Hm, I didn't think you'd be so stupid. Drop it, imbecile.
(nevermind, prefects don'd do that, lex OTL )
---
Cori: *scowls and rubs her backside* Ignore my stupid brother. *raises her voice hoping he hears her* He's just an anti-social, spoiled, little mama's boy!!
---
Shane: *almost to the door, scowls at her comment. notices the commotion at the Slytherin table, raises eyebrow, for once not uninterested*

Last edited by ♥Tayshin♥ on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

30Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:12 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Amber is in her 3rd year (I always have her in that year. XD) Damaris and Josh are in their 6th, and Dexter is in his 5th..xD
@Tay: TOTALLY IIIIIS~ ;D
@Tappy:..Tappers! owo Can Damaris' soon-to-be fight cause her to get a dattention? *totally ready to RP DxB xD*..Theooooooo~ =w= <33)

Amber:..*looking down, scared look*..*quietly*..A..amber..my name is Amber..

Damaris: *still sort of giggling when she looks over at Hufflepuff's table, spoting Amber, smiling fades, starting to stand up*..Uh-oh..

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

31Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(@Tay:she can be a prefect xD ...Just a prefect that is especially good at keeping people in line @Dannie: Sure :DD Bryce is about to get his soon~)

Bryce: He punched me in the goddamn face! *still not putting down his wand

Meera: Seriously, put it down before you get us all in trouble you ass!

Jayden: *irritated at himself for having lost his temper so easily, but kind of pleased that he gave Bryce what was coming to him.* You called my sister a whore. What would you expect me to do?
---
Teagan: Theo! Stop staring at those Slytherin girls so lecherously. It's rude, Merlin's beard, why do I put up with you!?

Theo: Because I'm charming and dashingin'ly handsome *grins* perfect best friend material, non?

(I gtg guys :c it's past midnight and I have school tomorrow. Bye <3 I'll be on after I get home from work tomorrow evening :3 )

32Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty replied again again Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Bye)

*In the Dining hall*

Cole: *knows alice is mad* oh great...here we go again...its the quidditch tournament all over again -_-

Alice: *ticked* Amber...*yells* Well whats your problem!

Alice: *yells again* You nobody third years are all the same! you have no guts or brains!

Cole: *sighs* Alice just stop...please

Alice: hold on cole....*looks right at Amber* If you ever make me mad again, you will be puking slugs for a week

Cole: Alice just go sit down

Alice: fine *throws Ambers stuff on the floor, almost throws a glass of pumpkin juice at Amber but stops* *sighs* Pathetic...*starts to walk back to her table*

Cole: *in shock* *thinks* I've never seen her that mad before

33Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(@Tappy: Oh yay! :DD
Oh gosh, Theo is reminding me of APH France!!! XD )

Matt: *completely taking Jayden's side only because he was defending his sister, finds he can relate to it blah blah blah. smirking* I would have too. Worse actually, you had it coming, asswipe. *obviously enjoying this a bit too much* Light his stupid hair on fire!

Lexi: *ignoring Matt, glaring at both Jayden and Bryce* We all have our problems. An annoying little dark-haired piece of trash isn't letting me eat my meal in peace. Lower. Your. Wand. Unless you prefer I do it for you?
----
Shane: *smirks at seeing Lexi aiming her wand at Bryce* Looks like Miss Shinov lost her composure. *chuckles and walks out of the Great Hall*
----
Mark: *has lost his first rat xD. looking around the Ravenclaw table* Hamlet. Hamlet, where are you?
Rat: *hiding, troll face*

(Aw alright, bye! D: )

34Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:41 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(@Tappers: Yeaaaaaaaah =w=...Awweee~ D: Night, Tap~! ;3; <33
@Karkitty:..Oh my cod, Alice almost made me cry! ;;3;;..Damaris gon' mess her up =3=
@TAY. WE NED TO RP TOGETHER. RIGHT NOW.

Amber:...*shaking in fear, eyes widen and on the brink of tears, looking like she's starting off in to space*...

Damaris: *seeing all that*...*she's angry..(OHSH*TRUN.), glaring harshly at Alice, practically throws herself at her, shoving her hard, yelling* What in the name of Merlin's beard is your problem!?

35Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty nother reply.... Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:48 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the Dining hall*

Cole: *sitting next to Amber* *in shock* uhh....Amber I'm sorry...I have no idea what that was about...

Cole: *sees Amber about to cry* Please don't cry! *panicking*

Alice: *stumbles back* *to Damaris* I don't see how it involves you Gryffindor....but that third year brat over there was talking to my boyfriend

Alice: *pushes Damaris back* Now back off or you'll be the one puking slugs

36Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:50 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(@Dannie: YESSU!!! xDD )

Mark: *eyes widen a bit at the commotion with Damaris and Alice. Eyes narrow, forgetting about his rat. Tosses a napkin towards Amber, attempting to be nice. looks to Cole.* It's your fault, isn't that girl your girlfriend?

Last edited by ♥Tayshin♥ on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

37Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:03 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(@Tay: Yuuuuuus =u=...Use Peter! D: I'll..uhm..I'll use Banditt! Very Happy..Though I don't think you know her. XD)

Banditt:...*sitting at the Ravenclaw table (lolwouldactuallybeaGryffiebutIhavetoomanyxD), sighs, only trying to read a book, attempting to ignore all the fighting*...*twitching*..

Damaris: *growls lowly* That 3rd year happens to be my friend..and he was talking to her. *shoves her harder*...I swear, if you /EVER/ touch her again, you're period will be coming out of your mouth. Along with Horn Slugs.

Amber:..*grabing the napkin, shaking still*..No, it's..my fault..I shouldn't have never came down to The Great Hall...

38Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty replied..... Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(@Dannie Damn....Damaris is scary)

*In the dining hall*

Cole: *to Amber* No its not your fault, Alice kinda has an attitude....well a major attitude -_-

Cole: *sees Alice and Damaris about ready to kill each other* I have a feeling that if his isn't stopped their both gonna be leaving in body bags

Alice: *seriously pissed off* Tá tú medicine dúr! (Its in irish and means You stupid witch) *slaps Damaris*

Cole: and thats when somebody steps in *walks in between Alice and Damaris*

Cole: Ok lets stop this before we're all expelled or dead....if snape was in the room it would be both -_-

39Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I'm SO sorry I keep replying late, my dog peed on my bed so now I have to put my sheets in, I can't find my phone, asdfghjkl; OTL
/fail/ XD
Nyeh, on second thought I won't use Lola, I have too many oc's with that type of personality in this RP
lol, yeah I don't think I'm too familiar with her xD
I LOVE DAMARIS xD )

Peter: *plops down next to Banditt looking exhausted. starts scarfing down food xDD*

Mark: *frowns* That's stupid. Don't let low lives get to you that way. *glancing at Alice. pokes amber's forehead* Grow some back-bone, you shrimpy girl. T.T
(Mark you are awful at comforting people OTL )

40Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty GTG later guys Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

Sorry guys, I got school in the morning. Be back on tomarrow around 3 in the afternoon

41Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:18 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(@Tay/Karkitty: I fell asleeeeeeeeeeeeep xDD sorry >w>
@Tay:..But..but I love Lola ;3; <3...Oh, don't worry, all you need to know about Banditt is that she, too, is a whore. =w=
...Damaris loves you, too ;w;
@Karkitty: Riiight? =w=)

Damaris:..*recoils from the slap, eyes widen*...Don't..touch..me..*adrenaline ruuuuush~ Very Happy, shoving Cole from in between then, wiping out her wand, pointing it at her, glaring*...

Amber:!..*sweatdrops, rubbing her forehead where he was poking her, smiling weakly* I..dont think I can..Im as spineless as a jellyfish...~

42Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Teagan: *opens his mouth to say something, but notices the commotion between Damaris and Alice* Gaaah! *jumps up from his seat and runs over* Stop! stop! Stop or I'll be forced to deduct house points! I'm a prefect! I can do that!

Theo: *walks over, snickering at Teagan's threat* oooh c'est une crepage de chignon! *grins* I put mah money on 'da Slytherin.

Teagan: if you do anything of the sort, I'll have to deduct house points!
---
Jayden: *takes his wand out as well and points it at him*

Bryce: *fires off a sardine hex* (makes sardines come out of who ever it hit's nose) like hell I'm listening to you.

Meera: *takes a step back from the commotion and suddenly sees hamlet hiding out of the corner of her eye* *extreme rodent phobia kicks in and she leaps on to the nearest table* Ahhhh! Killitkillitkillitkillit!
---
Ced: *kind of in shock from what just happened, snaps out of it and stumbles out of his seat* Whoa, guys calm down!

(@Tay: he's kind of partially inspired by France xDD well France, Naveen, Anders, and Zevran :3 )

43Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty I is back Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:42 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the dining hall*

Cole: *steps back* Ok, try to stop a fight and I get pushed -_-

Alice: *glares back at Damaris, has wand in hand*

Cole: come on guys, just let it go before we all get 2 weeks of detention -_-

44Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Awkwardly just..going to post. XD)

Damaris: *glaring harshly, completely ignoring Teagan, not lowering her wand*..*hisses at Alice*...You know, I can have you spitting out spiders and slugs for months everytime you open your mouth. I can do that.

Last edited by RainbowUnicornPockyNinja on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

45Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty LONG POST (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

( Hihi :D
@Dannnie: Stop calling them whores!! XD
@Tappy: Asdfghjkl; I love Theo so much, I don't think you realize JUST how much ;A; ♥♥♥)

Mark: Obviously. ¬.¬' *sighs* You're hopeless. *hears Theo's comment, watches Damaris whip out her wand* Seems like that Gryffindor girl is more capable. *suddenly remembers Hamlet and looks back to Amber* Ah, have you seen a rat around?
---
Matt: *snickers a bit*
Lexi: *scowls* You fool. Detention, both of you! *shoots disarming charm in both of their directions. Itching to use something worse. Obviously pissed off by the chaos.* (bah, she irritates me so much I don't know why)
(asdfghjkl; this feels like godmodding. Spells can be dodged, right? It's been FOREVER since I've been in the HP fandom OTL I just got into Pottermore)
Matt: *hears Meera's shriek, winces* Do you have to be so goddamn loud!? *recognizes the rat. raises an eyebrow* I'd be my pleasure to kill it, though sadly I'd have a very annoying angry little emo on my hands. Oi, you, shitty rat. *kneels and puts out his hand*
----
Mark: *sneezes*
----
Hamlet: *head perks up. Recognizes Matt and bares it's teeth at him xD*
Matt: *frowns* Well fuck you then. *dashes forward and grabs it by the tail. turns to Meera and holds it up to her with a smirk* Could it be you're afraid of this pathetic little thing, Sonozaki? (Having him at least know her name because of reasons.)
---
Cori: *smirking, watches both situations as she continues to pick off of Shane's plate at the Gryffindor table (I've decided she's a Gryffindor, fits her better). scowls and grumbles* That looks like fun. Stupid Shane... taking my wand... bastard.
---
Peter: *eating ignoring the situation because he is so tired xD*

46Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Tay Very Happy)

Amber: Well..that's Damaris for you..*sighs softly*..She's always getting in to fights...a..a rat? *shakes her head* No I haven't..uhm..do you want me to help?..~

47Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty nother reply again Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the dining hall*

Alice: *whispers* Incarcerous *tries to trip Damaris with rope from her wand*

Cole: oh no!

Cole: this has gone way to far, Alice lets go *walks into the hall*

Alice: yeah, Gryffindors -_- *starts to walk to the door*

Last edited by ThisIsSodaAddict619 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

48Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Mark: *shrugs* I suppose. He's white. And small... And very cute. T.T
(have any of you read/ watched No.6? Yes, I totally stole Nezumi and Shion's mouse XD)

Peter: *dozing off* Darn. I can't.... Keep... my eyes... opee....*leans on the table, snoring within seconds XD*
---
Shane: *planning to skip class, heading out towards the lake. Slumps down under a tree and leans back, closing his eyes. Thinking of... STUFF. ANGSTY STUFF.*

49Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber: *giggles..HOLY SHIT SHE GIGGLED. /pffft-*..Y..yeah..I can help you find your mouse..what's it's name?

Damaris:..*growls softly, watching her walk off*...*smirks wickedly, pointing her wand at Alice's clothes* Diffindo! (..splits seams. xD)

50Harry Potter RP -Open- - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Mark: Hamlet. *raises an eyebrow. Small barely noticeable teasing smirk at her giggle* Ah, so you are capable of doing something other than stuttering? *stands up abruptly* Well come on, since you said you'd help, make yourself useful and help me check under tables. You volunteered so now I'm not letting you get out of it. T.T *obviously back to his unintentionally rude, blunt, emotionless self xD*
(THIS IS WHY YOUR ONLY FRIENDS ARE RODENTS, MARKIE-POO )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum