Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN]

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

It will be based in a city where Super Heroes and Villains battle it out for control of the city

Rules:

No god modding

All characters from Marvel, DC and other companies are allowed but no more than 4 real characters at a time

No killing without permission

Please be clear with your posts as to cut down on confusion

No broken powers (ex. Immortality) and no more than 2 FAIR powers per character

No other rules....so HAVE FUN!

Last edited by ThisIsSodaAddict619 on Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 02, 2012 6:51 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the city, on the roof tops*

Cole: *looking over the city* *electricity sparks from his finger tips*

Cole: This city is going to hell, its worse then Gotham and Metropolis....

Alice: *appears out of a cloud of ice mist, walks up to Cole and puts her hand on his shoulder*

Cole: *doesn't even look at alice, still watching the city*

Alice: You know they think your dead, that explosion didn't leave many survivors

Cole: *sighs*

Alice: you know you could tell the world you're alive

Cole: I could....but I don't think I will

Alice: that explosion gave us our powers, they know I've got powers but they think your dead

Cole: and thats what their gonna keep thinking....I'm not ready to return...

Alice: *sighs* Fine but don't do anything insane...I have to go make a statement at a press conference

Cole: *still watching the city* have fun..

Alice: just think about it *disappears in another cloud of mist*

3Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Tue May 08, 2012 10:37 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...Um...I have absolutely no idea how to start this but hi)

Kaie: (sitting against a wall in an alleyway in whore's apparel, looking through her cell phone messages, bored out of her mind)...
Jaime: (walking down the sidewalk, nonchalantly turning into her alleyway, pretending not to notice her)...(once he's close, suddenly whips his hand at her, a gush of water coming from his hand)
Kaie: !! (gets blasted with water lol bitch u got soaked, squeals, dropping her phone) Asshole! I was waiting for a client! D<
Jaime: (laughing hard, wipes his hand on his jeans) I got ya' good that time, ya' gotta admit!
Kaie: I'm getting you back so hard, Foshay, I swear to god! (grabs his arm, pinning him against the wall)
Jaime: ! (grins) Y'know, I think I'm okay with this kinda revenge, my li'l Asian beau--
Kaie: (opens her mouth, her tongue slowly transforming into a snake, this is the best I can do with this chick right now)
Jaime: ...(suddenly squeals like a little girl) Fuck! No! Okay okay I'm sorry lo siento chica I'm done I won't do it again I swear! ;A; (aww someone's afraid of snakes)
--
Drake: (lol he's easy he has a superpower anyway, sitting on a park bench, looking around for someone nervously)...

http://c3nt3r.tumblr.com/

4Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Tue May 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Jammiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~ ;;;A;;; <333333333333333
*ffff-Actually replied to this. XD*)

Amber: *in that SAME PARK, because how else are they gonna meet and fall in love? /shot/, sitting in a small, garden like square, picking flowers*..~

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

5Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Tue May 08, 2012 11:40 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(He isn't worth fangirling oveeerr! ;A;
...Coincidence? NO, IT WAS FATE ALL ALONG. *shot*)

Kaie: (grins, talking through the snake *lol creepy*) Oh? Are you really, surfer-boy?
Jaime: (squeaks like a dumbass) Fuckin' get that thing outta my faaaace! (suddenly turning to water, falling through her fingers and to the ground)
Kaie: !! Cheater! D<
--
Drake: (After like an hour of waiting, realizing they aren't coming, sad and heartbroken and such, getting up, starting to walk)...M...Maybe she really doesn't want to see me...(smacks himself in the forehead weakly) Stupid, stupid, stupid, y-you saw this coming...

6Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..JAmiiiiiiiiiiie~ >w< <333 /lolagain?/
..YES HE IS, SHUT UP. D< <3333
..FFFF-No, it was because we agreed to RP Drake x Amber u.u /...lolyouknowthat'salie.xD)

Amber: *smiling, picking flowers and what not, suddenly looks up at the laaaaarge sunflower in front of her*..! o.o..Oh..my, I think you've grown nicely, Mary~ ^^ (She..named the flower..OTL)...You should grow a little more..I need you BIG for my room! >w<..*looks around, when she sees no one is around, holds out her hand, bitting her lip, the flower starting to grow bigger*..~

7Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 12:11 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(NO HE ISN'T. D<)
...Shaddap these two belong togetheeerrr, fate is obviously the reasoooonn D: even though I totally forced him to be here for Amber cough
...Awww, she named the flowweerrrr >W< <3333)

Jaime: (reappears behind her, smirking) Ha!~
Kaie: ! (jumps) Asshole! You're gonna wake up covered in snakes tomorrow, just you wait! D<
--
Drake: (walking around sadly, passing by her, noticing the flowers, and then the girl picking them)...(small smile)...Those are really pretty...(not realizing he said that out loud)

8Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 12:43 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(YES HE IS, GTF AND STFU, RAE. D<
...Pft...totally. XD<3
...Kaie. XD<333
IT'S NOT CUTE. IT'S PATHETIC. D<)

Amber: *eyes widen, and jumps at hearing the poor boy's voice xD, squeaking*!! >///m///<...*looks up, scared look*...O..oh..thank you..*tries to smile xD*

9Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 12:55 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...F-Fine ;A; *sniffsniff*
SHE IS CUTE SHUT UUUPP D<)

Jaime: (laughs)...So, why are ya' still doin' this?
Kaie: ..(sighs, calming down)...Doing what?
Jaime: Workin' the alleyway like this...
Kaie: ...I told you, I need the money...Why not just do what I do best to get it?...~ (weak grin, looking down)..
--
Drake: ! (realizes he said it out loud, blushes, looking at her)..I-I'm...sorry, I didn't...////; (looks down, scolding himself in his head)

10Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Yeah..you better. =3= /betch xD
...She's a pathetic whore. T.T *shot*)

Amber: Oh, no no! I-it's okay!..You just..scared me..*smiles weakly*..Thank you, again, for...the complement...*looks down at one of the flowers, carefully picks it, holding it out to him*...Here..~

(...Kaie...;;;m;;Wink

11Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 1:23 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(..Oh no you di-in't! D< *glooommpp*
No she isn''ttt D: Kaie is a pathetic whore, literally even, Amber isn't a whooore D: *shot*)

Jaime: ..(frowns, grabs her arm) Chiquita, ya' can't do that, you'll get hurt...
Kaie: Jaime, I can make snakes pop out of my tongue for Pete's sake, I won't get hurt--
Jaime: That's not what I mean...Why don't ya' just come back with me? Ya' can stay for free, I won't even charge ya' rent or anythin', just til ya' can find a real job...
Kaie: ...There's a catch u.u
Jaime: No, actually, there ain't, you're just worryin' me, bein' out here all by your lonesome u3u
--
Drake: ..(blushes, taking it from her, small smile)..U-Um...thank you...I-It's no problem, you...you really took care of these flowers..~

12Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(OHSHI--*gets glomped XD* ;;;3;;;
Yes she iiiiiis ;3;..DON'T JUDGE ME FOR FEELING SORRY FOR WHORES THAT ARE NOT AMBER. Amber is a whore D: DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY RELATIONSHIPS SHE'S BEEN IN?!

Let me count them. D|
1-Amber x Frank
2-Amber x Mark
3-Amber x Lisa
4-Amber x Drake
5-Amber x Damaris (...Fuck off, I ship it. xD)
6-Amber x Alex (That's one of my Dani's OCs XD)
7-Amber x Absenth (..Yeah..my and Ei tried them. xD)

...SEVEN. SEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN. T.T)

Amber: *Giggles, bishie sparklezzzz xD* Thank you..~ I..come by everyday to take care of them...~ *looks down at them, starts stroking a small daisy xD*~

13Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Wow people were here and I missed it! xD.....oh well...)
(@Dannie Damn!! Amber been with everybody....but she's not a whore!!)

*At the press conference*

Alice: Ok...ok.....I'll answer some of your questions, just one at a time

Reporter 1: Who else survived that explosion?

Alice: A few other people but nobody I knew

Reporter 2: Do any of them have super powers?

Alice: Not that I know off

Reporter 3: Do you think this explosion will send the city into chaos?

Alice: no, we should be able to maintain a perfect city
-------------------
*On the roof tops*

Cole: *watching Alice's press conference*

Cole: *sighs* thats a lie....*walks over to the other side of the roof, climbs down the fire escape*
------------------------------
*In the alleyway*

Cole: *walking, sees Jaime and Kaie*

Cole: *to Kaie* Excuse me, is this guy giving you any trouble *glares at Jaime*

????: *In the shadows, watching Kaie, Jaime and Cole*

14Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 11:23 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(hey look another post I should make
...That doesn't make her a whooooe DD: Nolie gets paired up with people all the tiiiime, and she's not...sort of...a whore... u3u; )

Drake: ...(small smile, sits next to her)...W...What's your name?~
--
Kaie: ! (looks, kind of backing up to Jaime)...(glares) No, he's...fine, I....I have to go...(taps Jaime on the back, starting to walk off)
Jaime: ...(follows her along, noping he hadn't seen anything) ?...

15Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 5:19 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Over by Cole*

Cole: well that was different, usually the hookers around here will try to throw their clients under the bus

Cole: *sighs* oh well...I need to get something to eat...*walks out of the alley and down the street*

*In the shadows*

????: *following Kaie* *says to self* Its time...time to liberate these pathetic fools from there miserable existence

16Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...*throws sparkles everywhere, along with rainbows and shit xD* Amber's a whooooooooooooore~ ;D /pft
...Heyyyyy .w.)

Amber: Winchester...~ *holds out her hand, careful of not showing her arm*
(..Why only your last name? .3.
Amber: Because it's more Super Hero like! >.<
...xD No.)

17Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(@Dannie Amber Winchester? Like the pub or the rifle? Shawn of the Dead Reference!!)

*Over by Alice*

Alice: *walking down the street, thinks* ok, now to find that sad sack cole -_-

Thug: *runs up to Alice, pushes her against a wall* Whats a pretty lady like you doing out here?

Alice: Back off jackass

Thug: Wrong answer, now give me your money or there's gonna be problems *takes out a knife*

Alice: *sighs* yeah problems for you *freezes the thugs face*

Thug: my eyes!!! *stumbles back* ugh!

Alice: *kicks the thug in the head*

Thug: *crumbles to the ground* ugh!

Alice: thats what I thought *keeps walking down the street*

*At a pizza place*

Cole: *sitting at a table* well nobodys attacked the city in 5 minutes...new record *says sarcasticly*

Chilly: oh calm down *drinks some of his soda*

Cole: I'm not being dramatic, half the villains from gotham and metropolis are here and who the hell knows what else

Chilly: well maybe you should come back from the dead *makes air quotes with his hands*

Cole: not now....maybe when they need me...I'm surprised no one has recognized me by now...

Chilly: they won't, this city is so big you can't tell anybody apart in a crowd and sometimes even face to face

Cole: so hows your whole hacker life going

Chilly: good, the city's camera systems are nothing....I've even been working on ways to hack that robot armor the cops have

Cole: so your going back to stealing?

Chilly: nah....just in case someone doesn't like me and sends the cops....I can shut them down remotely

Cole: damn....never thought you'd be this active...you know after Claire left.....

Chilly: *sighs* I wish you wouldn't bring that up....its all my fault....

Cole: not really, she chose to move to hong kong....it was part of her job....after all she was Black ops...

Chilly: why did I say yes....why did I let her leave

Cole: because you loved her....anyway she'll be back

Chilly: I don't know, she never calls or even sends letters...

Cole: its because it can be traced....hello hacker boy...think of the obvious

Chilly: *sighs* you're right....

Cole: *smirks* I always am

18Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(No, Winchester as in Sam and Dean Winchester. xD Supernatural refrence. >w>
..But I never thought of it that way! owo <333
...CALIRE. MY LOVE. WHY DID YOU LEAVE MY DARLING CHILLY ALONE. ;;;n;;;; </3)

19Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(*sneaks in like a ninja*)

Drake: ...Is that her first name? Or her last? Do I have to give my last name too? Nobody knows who I am, I guess I don't really need to, but if I...have to? What do I do?! (little spazz, weak smile, shaking her hand)...U-Um...Redmont, nice to...meet you ^^;~
--
Kaie: (walking along with Jaime)...You need to stop acting like a dumbass in front of people, you probably could've gotten stabbed back there >.>
Jaime: Oh, c'mon, I'm fine, they couldn't've seen the water! u3u...Ya' don't think that dude saw the water, do ya'? ._.
Kaie: He could've D:...Probably not my tongue, though, he probably wouldn't have asked if I needed help if he saw that little scene =w=;
Jaime: Because ya' had a damned snake slitherin' 'round in your mouth! That's nasty, chiquita, just nasty! DX
Kaie: Oh, whatever, you're just mad because you almost made out with it uwu (not hearing ???? or anything, unsuspecting as usual)

20Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Raaaae~ ;DDD<333)

Amber: *giggles softly* Redmont is a funny name..~ I've never heard of someone being named like that, before! ^^

21Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 9:42 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...You're blowing my cover, woman! D:...But, haaaiii .w.~)

Drake: ...Wait...Oh! U-Um, that's...that's my last name, I...I didn't really...um...have a...choice...with that one...heh...^^; (quit being so awkwaaard

22Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*over by Jaime and Kaie*

????: *following them in the shadows*

????: *says to self* I must liberate them from this meaningless plane...rid them of their suffering....

????: *says to self* end..their..suffering..

????: *says to self* I will help them....with the cold steel of my...blade...

(I think Dannie knows which Villain this is?)
----------------------------------------------------
*Over by Cole and Chilly*

Chilly: so what should we do know?

Cole: No idea

Chilly: maybe you should find alice

Cole: *sighs* yeah...she's been using her powers a lot, she thinks that getting all of this attention is a good thing

Cole: Its gonna get her killed

Chilly: well maybe you should tell her to just cool it for a while

Cole: no, she'd just yell at me....she's kinda stubborn

Chilly: yeah I know

*An explosion goes off a few streets over*

Cole: Damn what was that!

Chilly: thats over by the bank

Alice: *runs by* lets go guys, gotta save the day *keeps running*

Chilly: well...

Cole: lets stop her from getting killed *runs*

23Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..You weren't very good at hidding in the first place, my love. T.T /betch
.. .w. <3)

Amber: O-o-oh! ^//////^; H-heh...s..sorry..~ It's my last name, too..^^;...*eyes widen* N-not your last name! I-I mean "Winchester"! I-it's my last name! N-not that I don't want your last name, it's a really cool one~! "Amber Redmont"..It sounds nice, doesn't it! ^^..*eyes widen even more, blushing deeply* I-I'm not saying I'd want to marry you or anything! N-not that I wouldn't! You seem like a really good guy! B-but I'm too young to get married!..B...b..but...I-I..Oh..*grabs her mouse-eared hat, pulling it over her face*..I..I'm so sorry...

(..I think Amber won the awkward competion. TwT
/ITWASN'TACONTEST.)

(@Karkitty:..N...no...it can't be that creepy guy I hate .n.)

24Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 10:09 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(....Nyah u3u
...I didn't know who it was in the first place and still don't know so yay :D')

Drake: (completely red throughout Amber's entire speel)...I...u-um...(let's make it more awkward and say he forgets to keep his mouth shut and think it instead)..You're...c-cute when your face is r-red...!!! (his face should've esploded by now, looks away, horrified by his stupidity) I-I-- N-No, I meant to-- Gah, stupid, stupid, stupid! //// (hits himself, scolding himself on the inside) W-Why can't I just portal out of here whenever I want?! Gah! Drake, you're such a dumbass!
---
Kaie: (hearing whispering, raises an eyebrow, looking around)...Did you hear that?
Jaime: ...Hear what? .3.
Kaie: ...(sighs, wiping the water from her face) Never mind, probably just the wind...(stupid stupid stupid you'RE GONNA GET KILLED IN A SECOND STAY ALERT D<)

Last edited by NewYorkSnozzberries on Wed May 09, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

25Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Empty Re: Super Hero and Villain RP [OPEN] Wed May 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(u3u
...asdfg. xDDD)

Amber: *eyes widen, getting even redder*..*pulls her hat up slightly, so that an eye is poking out*..You..think I'm..cute?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum