Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harry Potter RP -Open-

+2
Stiles Stilinski
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Harry Potter RP -Open- Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

This is an RP that takes place at Hogwarts during the school year. That's pretty much the gist of things

Rules:

-If you're in this RP, please use a script format to RP. It gets very confusing when everyone makes posts in a different way. Example:

Bobby: Hello, it's nice to meet you *reaches to shake Rick's hand*

Rick: It's nice to meet you as well Bobby *shakes his hand*

-You may not be related to canon characters. No one is Harry's long lost twin or Hermione's distant cousin. It's ridiculous and honestly, kind of stupid.

-This roleplay takes place in the present day. This means that Voldemort is dead, and Harry hasn't been a student at Hogwarts for the past fifteen years. That goes for all the people Harry went to school with. This also means that professors like Snape, and Dumbledore are both dead. It's canon however, for Professor mcgonagall to be head mistress, and Neville Longbottom to have became the Herbology professor.

-Please watch your grammar. Type in complete sentences with capitalization and punctuation. Refrain from using text speak such as '4' instead of 'for' and 'u' instead of you.

-Absolutely no godmodding. This means you may not injure, control, or kill anyone else's character without their express permission. There seems to be some confusion with what godmodding actually is. Many people do it when they're not aware they are. For example, let's say someone's character (we'll call this character, person A) was sitting in the great hall. Another person (this one will be person B)could walk up and suddenly decide it would be a good idea to head to the quidditch pitch. Instead of asking person A to go, they'll just drag them there without waiting for a response.

-No teleporting. It's annoying, and plus there is no appearation in Hogwarts, unless you're studying it in your sixth year. What I mean by teleportion is, let's say your character is by the lake and then you read some exciting posts happening else where in the castle. You can't just make your character appear in the middle of all the excitement. It adds a lot of confusion to the RP and frankly, it's annoying.

-You're allowed to RP as canon characters, but they have to be members of the present day staff. Most of the children mentioned in the Deathly Hallows epilogue aren't old enough to attend Hogwarts at this point in time, but feel free to bring in any of the Professors, house ghosts, or even Peeves if you'd like. However, if someone has already claimed the character, please do not start using them as well. Also, please consider what you're making these characters do and whether or not it would make sense for them to actually do this. For example, Peeves probably wouldn't go around polishing the suits of armor whilst complimenting all the students on their fine wit and fashion sense.

That's basically it Smile Have fun!

*list of claimed canons*

Peeves-Jadore

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

2Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Oh how fun! ♥
Even though this is in the TD AU section, is it alright if I use my non-total drama oc's?
Since, well, all of my OC's don't belong to any specific fandom OTL

3Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:33 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Uhm, yeah, I agree with Tay..not..all my OCs are for TD..xD; OTL

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

4Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Oh sure ^^;

Sorry about that xD I think I'm over orginising things a little. You can use any OCs, so long as they fit the universe the RP takes place in and stuff :3

5Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

..Totes using Amber and Damaris -u- <3

Oh, it's okay, Tappers! ^^ I do that alot, too xD

6Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

I think I'm going to use Brycey, Ceddy, Jay, and Meera for now C:

IDK how to start xD;

7Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

You need to use Kurt tooooooooooooooooo~~ DDDD: <3333
...Neh, I also wanna use Josh..because him and Damaris are close. xD;
...I..don't know how to start either. xD; Shall we start in The Great Hall? :3

8Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Hihi~ Here to annoy you (⌒‿⌒)
I feel like bringing Lexi and Shane out of deletion/retirement :3
I'll use Matt and Cori too~

9Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Awww, Tay, you're so cuuuute~ >w< *piches your cheek REEEEEALLY hard xD* You think you're annoying uuuus~ >w< <333

Oh! OWO Yes, use Cori =w= <3

10Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Great hall sounds great xD *shot* and mkay, I'll use Kurty as well Razz Bryce needs someone to push around and be mean to xDD.... Crap, Idk half the houses my ocs would be in. I'm just going to think it over for a while and use the ones I'm sure of ^^ And yes Very Happy bring them out of retirement! You're not annoying -3-)

Kurt: *is sitting at the Hufflepuff dining table, indulging in a large breakfast with copious amounts of pumpkin juice

Bryce: *walks through the doors of the great hall, looking tired and grumpier than usual* why are these damn classes always so damn early? *grumbles*

Kurt: * pouring himself more pumpkin juice, spots Bryce walking towards his house table and waves to him*

Bryce: *ignores Kurt completely and slumps down in his spot at the end of the Slytherin table* Where's the bacon... If I don't get it now, someone's getting hexed.

11Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Horray for great Great Halls! Very Happy <3 xD Yaaaaay Kurty~ >w< <333...Bryce is so mean sometimes D: He needs to lighten up >w>..I dunno where Amber would be. xD; Maybe Hufflepuff? .w.; Or..maybe Ravenclaw? Very Happy')

Damaris: *walking into the Great Hall, groaning tierdly, hunched over, lookin' all zombeh like -w-*..Uuuuuuuuuuuh...-.-

Josh:..*walking right beside her, looking all bright and cheery. xD*~...*looks down at her, smiling weakly, patting her head*..I told you, you shouldn't have snuck out last night with Amber...I warned you~

Damaris: Ah, eat me, Manson. T.T *finding an empty space at the Gryffindor table, sitting down*

Josh: *settles down next to her, starts staking his plate up with food, chuckling softly* Maybe next time you'll listen to me..~

12Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(She could keep Kurty company if she was a puff xD <3 I think I'll put Ceddy in Gryffindor because it would be confusing for another Cedric to be in Hufflepuff. I was kind of floundering between houses, but I think he can go there :3 Dunno where to put Meera... Stuck between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw xD)

Jayden: *passes Bryce down the bacon, with an eye roll. It's obvious he's not overly fond of him* (Denny, you're never overly fond of anyone D:<)

Bryce: *snatches it without so much as a thank you*

Jayden: You're welcome...

Bryce: It's too early in the morning for manners. Deal with it.

Ced: *already sitting at the Gryffindor table, his plate having a ridiculous pile of food already on it, still reaching for more* Aw man, those pancakes look delicious. Dad never cooks like this at home *nomming on food*

13Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Then 'Puffy it is! 8D<3 asdfg, I totally thought Ceddy would be awesome in Gryffindor..I just..didn't wanna say anything...in..case I was wrong xD Meera would be a good Ravenclaw owo <3
..Neh, is it okay if Ceddy, Josh and Damaris all knew each other? xD; *is pathetic*)

Damaris: *rests her cheek on her palm, watching him*...Cedrick, when you get fat, just remember, it's your own fault. T.T

Josh: *laughs softly, watching him staking food on his plate* Yeah, Ced...you're going to explode one day!

Amber: *quietly sitting at the Ravenclaw table, kind of looking sad, since no one is sitting with her, poking at a small piece of bacon she has on her plate, hugging her knees*...~ /..FOREVERALONE. *shot*

14Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(*cheeks being pinched to death* If I'm cute then so are naked mole rats! xD
I don't think, I know, thinking is for stupid people.... I don't know XD
Sorry for the lateish reply, I had to eat~)

Lexi: *eating calmly at the Slytherin table*
Matt: *smiling brightly like a child at being able to eat beside her* It's going to be lonely next year when you're gone. I'll be stuck with all of these pathetic fools. ^^
Lexi: *nods* I'm sure you'll be fine. There's no need to speak of that, this year isn't even over yet.
----
Shane: *moving around things on his plate at the Gryffindor table with a bored scowl*
Cori: *leaning forward on his back* Moouu, this great food goes to waste on you. -3-
Shane: *irritated* Shut up and go back to your own table, runt.
Cori: *sticks her tongue out at him and proceeds to play with his hair*

(sdfghjkl; Lexi and Matt are the Malfoys xDD )

Last edited by ♥Tayshin♥ on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

15Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Yes they can know each other C: it only makes sense cause they're all Lions :] and naked rats are adorable<333 )

Ced: Heeeey. I'm a growing boy, I need my energy! *mock hurt in his voice* I have care of magical creatures first thing this morning... I'm going to need it. Oh god, I shudder to know what comes after Blast Ended Skrewts. I think I still have patches of hair singed off and we haven't worked with them in a good week. *shudders*

(I kind of want to make Meera a Gryffindor because of an insult Bryce had up his sleeve, but I kind of want her to be a Ravenclaw, so Amber isn't forever alone xDD)

Bryce: *groans* Why don't have have goddamn coffee here? *flops head on table*

Jayden: *sighs*

Bryce: *head still on the table, overhearing Matt's comment* Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house ginger.

16Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Yaaaaay~ >w<
...Naked Molerats ARE cute! D: And I must be a STUPID person..because I think alot. xD;;
...asdfg. I meant to write Hufflepuff. *facedesk.* xD; I dunno why I wrote Ravenclaw >w>Wink

Damaris: *small laugh, sitting up right, actually getting food now*...Well then my good sir, I wish you luck with your class. *raises her glass of Pumpkin juice, then taking a sip*..That's the good stuff~ =w= <3

Amber:...*lolstilllonely~~XD*

17Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I think I'll bring Mark in too, he'd be a Ravenclaw, I want an OC for every house xDD
I don't think they're very adorable, THEY FREAK ME OUT MAN. XD
Mark: *sneaking his rat some bread under the table* I know you prefer chocolate frogs, don't worry, I'll steal some from Peter later, he has a stash. (ㅍ.ㅍ)
---
Matt: *glances at Bryce with narrowed eyes* Was that uncreative comment aimed at me, emo boy?
Lexi: *ignoring everything and reading like the cold bitch she is, turns a page* Mind your manners, Matthew.
Matt: *expression immediately shifts to a polite one* Ah, I'm sorry sister dear. Don't let this idiot disturb your meal, ne? ^^ *flipping of Bryce from an angle that Lexi can't see xDD*
---
Cori: *overhearing Ced's comment. jolts forward sending Shane's face into his food* Holy crap!! That reminds me, I haven't finished my essay!!! Shiiiiit!! *pounding Shanes back*
Shane: *eye twitching, just about ready to send her flying across the room* GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING TABLE BEFORE I KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!!

18Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Hey guys Im here! Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the dining hall*

Cole: *walks over to the ravenclaw table, sits down almost falls asleep immediately*

Alice: *at the Slytherin table* *sees Cole, sighs* he's been studying too much, he's gonna die if he doesn't get sleep

Cole: *at the Ravenclaw table, sitting next to Amber* *reaches for a cup of coffee but drinks some pumpkin juice*

Cole: *spits the juice out* ugh that is the worst coffee ever

19Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Tay, I'm in love with all of your OCs. They need to be in my closet ASPA. ;3; <33

...Now I want an OC in every house. xD

Hey, Karkitty~ Very Happy)

Amber: *jumps a little when she feel someone sitting down next to her, looking over at them, face turning a beet red, not very good at new people*...it's...pumpkin juice...there..there is no coffee here...

20Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty I replied! woot! Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*in the dining hall*

Cole: *sitting next to Amber* *sighs* Sorry, been up late studying potion manuals

Cole: and no coffee...how do they expect me to stay awake....*almost asleep again*

Cole: *to Amber* My name is Cole by the way, I haven't seen you here before....are you a first year?

Alice: *sitting at the Slytherin table, sees Amber talking to Cole* *thinks* who is she and why is she talking to cole?

21Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(I want an OC for every house too xD... I'm going to have to bring in Teagan :] I think he'd be my only Ravenclaw xD I was flipflopping with Meera, but I really want to use the crappy insult on her xD ...Now I wanna bring in Theo and make him a Ravenclaw too just because it would upset Teagan *troll*)

Bryce: *lifts his head and raises a brow* You see any other little red headed boys around here, 'Matthew'?

Jayden: Why do I sit at this end of the table? *facepalm*

---
Meera: *skips into the great hall with a huge smile, with Momo under one arm* Alrighty Mosy, we have to find Denny, so we can steal his owl before breakfast and mail our letter~ He'll need an animal for transfiguration though, so I'm going to leave you with him because I'm SUCH a wonderful sister. *heads towards the Slytherin table*
---
Kurt: *drinking his pumpkin juice when suddenly Peeves flies up from under the table* GAAAAAAAAAAH! *spits juice every where and falls backwards off the bench

Peeves: D'awwe! the ickle Huffley-puff is scared *cackles and disappears through a wall*
---
Ced: *is startled by Shane's outburst, blinking wide eyed* Whoa... That was almost as bad as the skrewts
---
Teagan: *sitting at the Ravenclaw table with a very large textbook in front of him, studying*

Theo: *plops down beside him grinning* What's wit' da giant book? Planning on eatin' it?

Teagan: *takes a deep breath and exhales slowly* No, I'm studying. Perhaps you've heard of it?

22Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Hmmmm~..=w=...Damaris and Josh are in Gryffindor...Amber's in Hufflepuff...Dexter(New Oc -w-; ) can be in Ravenclaw, and...I have none for Slytherin. xD)

Amber: *mummbles lowly*...I'm...Amber...I'm a third year..b-but this is my first time at breakfast..I-I never..really come down here...I usually get my friend to get sneak me some Pumpkin juice and pancakes if she can..

Damaris: *shakes her head, sighing deeply* Well, that girl was..kind of bothering him..T.T
Josh: *getting lost in his own tiny world, over hearing some of the Slytherins*...*sighs, crinkling his nose, looking over at them*..Slytherin are so rude...
Damaris: *smirks widely, cackling softly* But of course! What's a Slytherin without rudeness~!?

Dexter: *sitting at the Ravenclaw table quietly, eating his food, watching the others*..~

23Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Hi ^^
@Dannie: xDD Well I already have Amber in my closet, I shtole her >:D
@T: Omg, YES!! PLEASE HAVE THEO AND TEAGAN DO THEIR BANTER!! xDD)

Mark: *rat climbs out of his pocket and onto the Ravenclaw table. Mark blinks* You don't like the bread, Hamlet?
Rat: *nods*
Mark: I see. You can go find something you like I guess.
Rat: *begins to scurry across the table looking for something better to eat xD*
Mark: *pulls out another rat to talk to xDD* I wonder if Peter has finished my homework, he hasn't been out of the common room for days. I'm tired of bringing him food. I should let him starve. (ㅍ∆ㅍ)
----
Cori: *smirks* Aaahhh, you seem mad, Shaney.
Shane: *looks to Ced with scowl* Me!? *sarcastic laugh* Have your eyes checked, it's this little brat that's WORSE than damn skrewts!
Cori: Rude! >:O
Shane: *growls* Fuck this. *stands up causing Cori to fall on her bottom, grumbling* Can't even have a decent meal.
---
Matt: *about to yell something extremely... colorful*
Lexi: *glances at Bryce coldly, cutting off Matt* Do you have nothing better to do with your time? How pathetic.
(Screw you, leave bryce alone!)

24Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty another reply Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the dining hall*

Cole: *at the Ravenclaw table* *to Amber* Your a third year and you've never been down to breakfast

Cole: *smirks* *to Amber* Wow...not to be mean but...that's kinda sad

Alice: *at the Slytherin table* *sees Cole talking with Amber* *gets jealous* What does she think she's doing

Alice: *stands up, starts walking over to Cole*

25Harry Potter RP -Open- Empty Re: Harry Potter RP -Open- Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(@Tay: ..You can have her. she's a whore, anyways. uwu /bitch
@Tappers: OOOH~! >W< YES~ OWO <3 Do Theo..-w- <333)

Amber:..*smiles weakly, rubbing the back of her neck*..I..I know..^^; I'm not used to..people...they scare me...honestly, you're the first person I've spoken to besides Josh and Damaris..they're from Gryffindor...~..*looks over at him, smiling again* How am I doing at..."conversation"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum