Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Something New

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:25 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

She stopped, turned, and looked him over. "Hm... I guess that could work. Not sure if it's clingy enough though"

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

177Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

She smiled back, reaching out for the contents of at least half a shelf. "I think we'll need just a couple more."

The cart was already full to the maximum, and piling over. She was actually worried that once she'd start pushing it, everything on top would just spill out.

"I think that's enough. Shall we go to check out?"

It wasn't like she ever intentioned to make this guy pay for anything she bought, or like she needed any of it. Oh no. Right before they'd reach check out, she would just convince him that she didn't actually need any of the stuff today (no way to carry it, too much of a bother), and possibly make him arrange it back on shelves.

Or maybe she'll let him check it out and just tell him she wanted none of it afterwards. She was being far too petty, but it had really been a bad day, and this guy kept making it worse.

178Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy stood still for a while before smiling and following him. "Gee, Nickie. You're so mean to me! Why are we even friends, all you ever do is make me feel bad about myself~ ;A;"

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

179Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

He stared at overflowing cart, the corner of his mouth twitching along with his eye a bit. "Yes, let's pay. I mean well, if you think this is enough." He hesitantly moved the cart along towards the paying area ever so slowly, watching the contents of it wobble and praying that they didn't fall.
==========
"Nah, nah it's perfect. Leaves a some stuff to the imagination, you know?? Well not for you." He smirked. He took off the shirt once again and grabbed his own, the one that he had initially been wearing, and put it on.
==========
Nick rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh please, if you have enough shame to feel bad then I'm the Queen of England" he said with a smile. "I'm just playing, you know that."

180Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:08 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

"It's more than enough, I think," she reached out to keep a ketchup bottle from falling down and, once they reached the paying area, started taking them out one by one to check them out.

The poor clerk looked so scared; she didn't blame him one bit. She grabbed some bags and started putting things into them as soon as they were done being checked out.

This really was a lot of stuff... She almost, almost felt guilty for grabbing so much. But then again, he started it.

181Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Not to me or anyone else in the store~"

182Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

She took a long, dramatic sniff, and blotted her eyes as if she was crying. "I wish I did! Your words hurt me!" She soon dropped the act, and smiled again. "The Queen of England? Really?"

183Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:08 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"What, you don't think I could pull of that crown? RUDE." He laughed a bit and gave their games to the cashier to ring up.
---------------
Silas walked lazily to the front of the cashier's counter with a small smug smirk and pulled out his wallet. He glanced up at the total, eyes widening a bit. It had come out to a lot more than he expected. He really shouldn't have been surprised, that's what you got when you came to these types of places, everything must have been at least double the price as in a normal supermarket. He quickly hid his surprise and swiped his card, giving the disturbed looking clerk a smile as he entered the pin. "Have a nice day."
(this could probably be a reason his dad is gonna cut him off lolol)
----------------
He smirked and started towards the paying area (idk what to call it?). "So do you have what you're wearing already or do you need to do even MORE shopping?"

184Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Oh, sweetheart I never said that," she paused before smirking. "But I can wear it better."

185Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Victoria carried one of the last bags out of the store and put it down on the floor. Well, that was tedious alright. The sight of the total amount only doubled her guilt for actually agreeing to pull a stunt like this. But she shouldn't be feeling guilty... He started it in Build-A-Bear, and he practically encouraged her to do this.

She dusted herself off and looked in his direction. "Well, this has been fun alright, but I should be going home now," she shrugged, smiling, turned on her heel and started to walk away. "See you around or, well, hopefully not."

Yeah, screw guilt. This was already satisfying.

186Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Silas followed her out of the store, carrying a bag or two himself. When she had turned her back, his jaw dropped into an open mouthed and slightly shocked smile of some sort. "You sure you're not forgetting something?" He yelled after her. His smirk dropped. "You're not really going to leave me with all of this trash, are you??!"
Oh well played. Well. Played.
------------------------
"Pfft conceited much?" He replied with a grin. "Come on, let's get out of here." He let out a groan. "There's like nothing else to do in this place, and I don't feel like meeting up with the asshole just yet. What do you want to do?"

187Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:23 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

She turned her head to give him one of her brightest smiles. "Well, it was you who wanted to spend money oh so desperately. I'm glad I was of assistance," she started to walk away, but then stopped. "Have a good day, Sir," she added, mockingly.

That'll teach him. It was a waste of goods, for what it was worth. But still.

188Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy thought for a while before shrugging. "I don't even know. ;___;...Do you wanna sit by the fountain and make fun of people for a while?" She smirked a little.

189Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:56 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Nick laughed a bit. "Sounds good, the little hipster teenagers and junior high teeny-boppers come around at this time. We should go find Annie after, he said he'd show me some cool store he found."
===============
Silas tried to keep from smirking as he shook his head and failed. He'd let her win this round. Honestly, what a strange girl...
"Well played, respect", he yelled after her, tired of playing games for the day and surprisingly satisfied with the outcome of this little "battle".
He turned a but and pulled out his phone, getting ready to make a call (he'd force Nick to help out with these damn things).

190Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:03 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Victoria turned one more time to look at him. What a weird guy. She sighed, taking out her phone to check the time. Well, she should be definitely going home by now.

She started going towards the exit of the mall, phone in hand. Now she just had to call a cab and---

"Oh, Goddammit," she swore, a bit louder than intended. Well, this was superb.

She sighed, and went to sit on one of the benches at the mall. How desperate was she to hope her uncle would leave work three hours earlier, exactly?

She really needed to save up for a car. Desperately.

...Or she could try walking home. But that was at least a forty minute walk that she barely had the energy for.

She took out her phone and began to make phone calls to people she knew in hopes of getting a ride.

191Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

She gave a tight-lipped smile before nodding awkwardly. "Kay, as long as-what was her name, Manda?-As long as Manda isn't with him...I swear, she's always...hinting things Starting Something New - Page 8 3934173874"

192Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Woah, rude! You know, I've barely even bought anything today. Just like," she started going through her bags, which were mostly just full of frilly unmentionables. "I've only been to like two-maybe three-stores~!"

193Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Nick pursed his lips a bit. "She's pretty... forward isn't she? Then again she's friends with Anthony, it's only natural."
-------------------
He leaned forward and made a poor attempt to peek in her bags. "Yeah, uhuh." He grinned and held back a laugh. "Let's go find something then, you should get something new~"

(crappy because block)

194Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:36 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

(You should come back and we should headcanon UwU)

"Hey, keep your nose outta my bags!" she smirked, putting her things away and closing up her bags. "you only get to see those if our dates don't go well... And yeah, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get something new."

195Starting Something New - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Forward is a nice way of putting it.." She frowned. "She kinda freaks me out...is that mean to say?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum