Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Something New

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Victoria rolled her eyes. "I knew as much."

She subtly pushed the cart in a corner and started walking towards the other carts. This was really not her day. First, job was awful, then the creep followed her into the store, then this. As she was bringing the cart to her initial location, to change the placement of the groceries, she made a mental checklist of all the things she'd got.

She just needed oil and milk and she was good to go.

She shuffled in her bag, so she could check her wallet and see if she had the necessary amount to pay for the stuff. The last thing she needed was to reach the checkout and realise she can't pay.

...Where was that darn wallet?

152Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Is it? It's really nice tho-" he glanced down at the price tag. "Yeah no you're right, it's shit. I don't like it." And with that he shamelessly pulled the shirt over his head and shook it out, then reached for a nearby hanger (not without first giving a wink to a very disturbed looking female customer of course).
(annie u weirdo omfg)
--------------------
"Well then let's go." He gathered up his trash and tossed into a nearby trash can as if it were a basketball. "Ohhh, 10 points"
(nvm this is the weirdo)
--------------------
Silas strolled over next to her and shamelessly peered into the bag she was going through. "Lose something?"
(... they're all weirdos)

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

153Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy smirked, and shook her head. "You get -20 for being a dork, man." She calmly coilled Booga around her neck, and clung on to Nick's sleeve. "C'mooooon, let's go then!"

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

154Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:50 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

She willed herself to calm down, and continued searching.

"Lost? No, no, it's not lost," she assured herself more than him. "It's here somewhere..." Something clicked inside her brain. "Home on my desk, that is."

She kept herself from cringing. Shrugging, despite her face which was turning a shade of red, she started taking stuff from the cart and putting it back on shelves. This was a really bad day, then. Thank Goddess there wasn't someone here who could potentially recognise her.

It was because she'd been rushing to get to work, she was sure of it.

155Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:03 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Whoah, whoah, what are you doing? Don't you need all of that?" He said reaching out a hand to stop her from putting an object back.
He raised a brow and spoke calmly. "Forgot cash or something?"
How careless.
=============
"That was a nothing but net, dorks don't get nothing but net" He said with a pout as they started walking. "I wonder if that new grand theft auto game is out..." Obviously he'd want another car related game.

156Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Grand Theft Auto is stupid~ =3=" she grumbled. "Get a real game for boys your age, like Call of Duty or whatever. Or Mortal Kombat...oh god, yes get Mortal Kombat and watch me kick your ass."

157Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:17 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

He was mentally mocking her, she bet.

"Nope. I suddenly remembered my uncle said he's doing groceries today. No point in doing them anymore," she lied. Screw it. She'd ask him to actually do the groceries when she got home, or do them herself after she grabbed the money.

There were also about a hundred ways that lie could be broken down, but she's had a bad enough day already. Making up a good excuse just wasn't worth it.

She put the last thing she'd picked back on the shelf and dusted her hands off.

158Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:18 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

This only prompted more laughter from Manda, who immediately went to get another shirt for him. "Cool it, Tony, you're gonna get us kicked out!"

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

159Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Yeah right! I'll finish you in like 4 seconds flat. Really though, Mortal Kombat? What are you like 15? -And Call of Duty is just stupid" he lied. Alright, so maybe he liked Call of Duty juuust a little bit. "Tell you what, if you can find ONE GAME that you can actually beat me at, I'll do your laundry for a week."
===================
"Don't act as if you're not enjoying the view" he teased, hanging the shirt on a hook near the changing room as he was too lazy to go put it back. "-And if anyone else doesn't, they're free to not look~" He took the shirt and started to examine it.
(oh yes, a shirt for a potential one night stand. difficult decisions decisions )
===================
He crossed his arms and gave her a disbelieving look. "You just remembered. Well why not save your uncle the trouble and just do the shopping now? You're here already." He had already started moving towards the objects she had picked out and tossing them rather carelessly back into the cart. He'd just buy them himself, he had his father's credit card which he intended to max out, might as well use it... Not that he was trying to help her. He'd just buy them, if he suddenly remembered he didn't need that much food and she or someone else wanted them, then whatever 'here'... Yeah.
(u shit leave her alone already )

160Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:47 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

"Fine," she rolled her eyes, and started taking things from the cart and putting them on shelves-- again. "I did leave my wallet at home. I had a bad day today, and my lies are currently shit as well. So, have a laugh over this or whatever."

She continued putting stuff on shelves.

(No bug her 5ever she needs to stop being so whiny and angsty and 'the world's out to get me' ish)

161Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Excuse you, sir, I am 21! 21!!" She frowned, and thought for a little while. "...Deal. If you lose, I'll do your house chores. Equal amount of time." She smirked a little. "You're gonna have to wash a lot of clothes, mister."

Last edited by knight0fNOPE on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

162Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Hm, so she was ready to admit it. He frowned a bit, not quiet knowing how to reply or offer his help to another human being.
After telling himself that it was beneficial to him too, using his father's card, he shrugged and spoke. "I'll pay for them."
He snatched an item out of her hand with a tight-lipped smirk. "Come on, I've got daddy-dearest's card for the day." He pouted and gave mock puppy-eyed look. "Help me charge the hell out of it?"
===========
"Pffft, yeah but no lingerie or anything so that's all that matters. -But my soccer gear needs serious scrubbing. Brace yourself, kid."

163Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"My flannels got serious dirt stains from hunting. If anyone should be bracing themselves, it's you." She nodded. "But we'll cross that bridge when we get there~"

164Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:19 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Victoria raised her eyebrows at him. "I literally just met you, you made my day at work a living hell, you named possibly the ugliest plush animal in existence after me," she crossed her arms. "And you actually believe I'll want to be indebted to you in any way?"

165Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Aha, you mean YOU'LL cross it" he said as they entered the store. "In the meantime, I'm buying a game that doesn't suck. None of that Mortal Kombat stuff or the bullcrap that Annie likes." He immediately started heading for the racing games section.
===============
"You won't owe me anything. Please, there's nothing you could give me that I can't already get or that would remotely interest me for that matter." He lowered his voice a bit and leaned forward as if to mock her a bit. "How about, you just learn to take advantage of people when they make offers? You'll get farther."

166Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

One part of her wanted to hiss: "How about you piss off and die?" but the other part, already worn and bitter about this crappy excuse of a day, but way too aloof to admit it mattered, smirked.

"You're right," she took a step back. "I should actually thank you for doing this for me. Sorry for being rude."

She was curious, really curious, about how far he was willing to take this.

167Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy frowned again. "I can get whatever I want!" She followed closely behind him, knowing that Mario Kart is most likely in that isle as well. "I really don't know why you keep brining Annie up."

168Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Nick's expression became one of confusion. "When did I bring him up?" He thought for a minute, his face twisting up a bit more. "When I mentioned how the games he likes to play are crap? I mention stuff like that all the time." He looked back to the games. "So what are you getting?"
============
Two could play at that game. He plastered a fake smile on his face and spoke in a mocking tone. "It's no trouble. Thank you, for allowing me to help. Someone as capable as yourself accepting my assistance of all people, I'm touched." He dropped the item in his hand into the cart.

169Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:01 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

"Not a problem," her fake smile was so tight on her face she thought it might crack. "If you don't mind, there are still some things I need to get. Nothing expensive, of course. I wouldn't want to take advantage of your kindness," she grabbed the cart by the handle and tilted her head. "Shall we go?"

She was going to get the stupidest, most expensive crap, and see how much he can suffer through. It should certainly be enough payback for the dumb stuffed rabbit.

170Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:02 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy mentally kicked herself and do about a minute of internal screaming. She needed to get a hold of herself. "...Mario Kart!" She quickly grabbed the game and held it out. "This one, I like this one."

171Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"You really want us to never speak together again, don't you?" he deadpanned. "Well I'm getting -insert generic racing game here-. They've got new tracks and the mustangs actually have accurate traction!"
============
He saw what she was doing, he made no attempt to put a stop to it. He was quite curious as to what she would go about buying. His smile grew and bowed slightly in a dramatic way. "After you."
If she thought he was going to crack before her, she had another thing coming.

172Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Obviously you don't want us to be friends anymore =A=" she put back Mario Kart, and grabbed Nick's game, giving it a quick look over. "...If I kick your ass in this game, don't cry, okay?"

173Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:55 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Victoria started pushing the cart and grabbing random items off the shelf, dropping them in. "My younger cousin eats lots of junk," she explained, unnecessarily, as she put at least five different brands of expensive cheese in the cart. She tried her best to look innocent about it. "Hope you don't mind."

In all reality, she actually felt a bit bad for doing this. It was petty, childish, and would probably just bite her in the butt.

But then again, he did name the thing Victoria, so conscience be damned.

174Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:57 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Manda just rolled her eyes and grabbed the shirt. "Yeah yeah, or you could get arrested for public indecency?" Nevertheless, she smirked as she left to go find another shirt for him. "Just try not to get arrested yet, okay? You've got a classy date tonight!"

(See? It's a CLASSY one night stand! D:<)

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

175Starting Something New - Page 7 Empty Re: Starting Something New Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Try the other way around." He snatched his game and her own out of her hands and started towards the paying area (apparently wordlessly offering to pay for them both).
---------------------
"No promises, it's getting pretty hot in here, ya know?" he replied with a grin his face. He slipped on the last shirt she had given him and looked at his appearance in the mirror. "Wait, Manda. I think this one is good" he said in her general direction.
---------------------
"Not at all, why not get them some sweets too?" He casually plucked a couple of packages of some random generic brand name pastries and dropped them into the cart, all while giving her the same plastic grin. He was not cracking first.
(so u think betch lolol)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum