Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Characters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Characters Empty My Characters Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Zack

Zack

My Characters Luke-Mitchell-0269-resize-200x300

Name: Mckenzie 'Ken' Daniels
Faceclaim: Luke Mitchell
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'3
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Ethnicity: Canadian-American
Hometown & Place of Residence: Mckenzie was born in Oklahoma, his father's hometown but moved to Toronto, Ontario with his mother after his father's passing, where he currently resides.
Personality: Mckenzie is fairly outgoing and kind, he's also very social and loves meeting new people. He is very thoughtful towards his friends, family and partners and, although he's a bit slow when it comes to picking up on other's emotions, when he knows that something's wrong, Ken is very comforting and considerate. When someone catches his eye, he can also be a major flirt.
Family: Sarah Josie Daniels (Mother) is Mckenzie's widowed mother. Her husband died two years after Ken was born and since then, she has raised and supported him on her own. Being the headteacher of a private school, supporting him wasn't a problem but Sarah struggled to raise Ken alone and nearly drifted into depression and drug addiction. Luckily, Mckenzie helped her come to her senses and ever since she has devoted herself to being the best mother for her son that she possibly can.

Last edited by BMO on Wed May 29, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

2My Characters Empty Re: My Characters Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Zack

Zack

My Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqnA1lMOAw9aalMo5PdgvIUz8L30K-fHQjYRq7rUwv0d9WQL2rwg
Name: Zackary Kane Trevors
Faceclaim: Andrew Garfield
Sexuality: He's too young in the head for that :v
Height: 5'11
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Teal
Ethnicity: Canadian
Hometown & Place of Residence: Ottawa, Ontario
Personality: Zackary acts like your generic 7 year old boy - he's childish, hyper and has the biggest imagination around. He loves playing pirates, superheroes, secret agents etc. and spends most of his time doing so with his friends and, when he can convince her, his younger siter. Zackary always looks on the bright side of things; he sees good in even the bitterest of people, never takes anything to heart and is gifted when it comes to putting a good spin on a situation. He also loves animals - at home he keeps two parrots named Squawks and Amber, a small dog called Benjy and a fluffy squirrel he found in the woods that he calls Mr. Squirrelson.
Family: Julie-Anne Trevors (Mother)is a full time mother and house wife who cares for her two children more than anything in the world and smothers them daily with love and attention. She's also very caring and compassionate. Julie-Anne misses seeing her husband now that he's a successful business man and when her children aren't around will often reminisce about the times they once spent together.
Carter Roy Trevors (Father) is an extremely successful business man that lives abroad from his family and hardly ever finds time to contact them. Zackary and Pennie don't remember much of him and therefore aren't bothered too much by his absence.
Penelope 'Pennie' Carla Trevors (Younger Sister) is Zackary's 12 year old sister. She is far more mature and intelligent than her older brother and speaks to him and treats him as if he were an infant which Zackary is convinced is a game. Nevertheless, she loves her brother and, despite not wanting to turn out like him maturity and intelligence-wise, wishes that when she's Zackary's age, she's able to have as much fun as he is.

3My Characters Empty Re: My Characters Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Zack

Zack

My Characters Birdy+png

Name: Alisson Hawthord
Faceclaim: 'Birdy' Jasmine van den Bagaerde
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'3
Hair Colour: Ginger
Eye Colour: Navy
Ethnicity: Irish-American
Hometown & Place of Residence: Philadelphia, US
Personality: Alisson is a perfectionist, everything she does
has to be on schedule and exactly as planned or she will flip out. Sometimes she can take this way too far, and end up upsetting or offending someone, for which she feels terrible. Other than that, she's very kind, caring and full of energy. Ali's also a Batman fangirl and huge comic book nerd and has a job at the comic store at her local mall.
Family: Carolynne Louise Morley (Mother) is a beautician that often bonds more with Alisson's older sister due to their similar girly interests. Despite this, Ali and Carolynne are still close and care for each other greatly.
Terry Hawthord (Father) is a recently retired engineer who handed his company down to his nephew after training him for two years. Terry and Alisson are very close and constantly bond over comics, video games and any other nerdy crap they can get their hands on. Ali feels as if she can tell her dad anything, a feeling that he returns and loves spending time with him more than anything.
Victoria 'Vicky' Hawthord (Older Sister) is a 21 year old Beautician in the making who is currently training under her mother. She is far closer with her mother than she is with Ali or her father but is always first in line to help her sister out when her dad can't. She tries her best to be a good big sister to Ali, constantly offering advice from her own experience and encouraging her to do well in life.

4My Characters Empty Re: My Characters Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Zack

Zack

My Characters Diana-vickers

Name: Penelope 'Pennie' Simone Barrington
Faceclaim: Diana Vickers
Height: 5'12
Eye Colour: Turquoise
Ethnicity: British
Hometown & Place of Residence: Born in Skipton, Yorkshire, England where she resides part time along with Paris, France, her place of work.
Personality: Pennie is a very creative young woman with a great passion for interior and fashion design. She is sweet and caring, and believes in getting to know someone before judging them, something she thinks people do far too often nowadays, especially to her fiance, Chadwick. Despite her sweet and loving nature, Pennie is also very headstrong and will not hesitate to defend herself when herself or her opinions are disrespected.
Family: Lucas Raymond Barrington (Father) and Audrey Claire Barrington (Mother) are Pennie' s parents, both with which she has always had a very close relationship with. During Pennie's childhood, Audrey was a housewife that spent most of her time looking after her two children but occasionally left Toby in his father's care whilst she took Pennie shopping. It was these trips that sparked Pennie' s love for fashion. Lucas, on the other hand, is a very well-known and wealthy architect that would often bring Pennie and Toby with him on visits to great buildings, in the hope that they would learn to love architecture as he did. Whilst Toby did indeed develop an admiration for architecture and went on to work with his father, Pennie was much more drawn to the interiors of these buildings that she was brought to visit. This interest developed over the years and Pennie became and interior designer as well as a fashion designer, occasionally working on projects with her father and brother.
Tobias 'Toby' Finley Barrington (Brother) and Pennie were never too close as children, not sharing many interests and each referring to play with their friends, rather than each other. However, as of late, the two have grown much closer due to Pennie becoming romantically involved with Toby' s best friend since childhood, Chadwick Englebert, andvarious projects that the two and their father have worked together on at work.

5My Characters Empty Re: My Characters Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Zack

Zack

My Characters 220px-Lucas_Till_2011

Name: Chadwick Englebert
Faceclaim: Lucas Till
Height: 6'1
Eye Colour: Light Blue
Ethnicity: British
Hometown & Place of Residence: Born in Skipton, Yorkshire, England where he currently resides, however, he often accompanies his fiance, Pennie, on business trips to Paris, France.
Personality: Chadwick is seen by many as snooty, judgemental and unfriendly and although he can be all those things and more at times, there is a side to Chadwick that is very humorous, considerate and charming. However, as a child, Chadwick was abandoned by his parents and left in the care of his Uncle Harrison and, ever since, has driven away almost all possible friends by the use of insults, sarcastic comments and much more, afraid they would get close to him And then leave him as his parents did, There were few exceptions to this, the first being his uncle that took him in and the second, his best and only friend since childhood, Toby Barrington, who was a lot like Chadwick when they met, in that he had no friends and the two spent a long time at prep school being partners for projects and sitting with each other lunch so neither had to be alone - something that attracted various bullies - but, for a long time, the two didn't speak much at all and instead spent lunch reading. It wasn't until a few months of this that the two had their first proper conversation and, to each of their surprises, they had a lot in common and got on very well. Since that day, the two have been best friends. Recently, there have been a few additions to this list, one being Toby's sister, Pennie Barrington, with whom Chadwick began to speak to as Toby and Pennie began to work together, Pennie would often join Chadwick and Toby for lunch at work and, before long, the two began to get along great, eventually resulting in Chadwick inviting Pennie to dinner. After a few dates like this, the two officially began to see each other and are currently engaged. Chadwick also became good friends with Helen Taylor after his Uncle and Toby and Pennie' s parents became friends with hers and they all had dinner together. With Harry, Toby and Pennie there with him, Chadwick didn't feel any need to push Helen away and instead made an effort to become friends with her. Chadwick turned out to be glad that he did as the two of them have a lot in common and talk frequently.
Family: Harrison Englebert (Uncle) was the brother to Chadwick's father and pleaded with him not to leave Chadwick behind when he left England with his wife. His brother did not listen and instead took offence in what Harrison was saying causing him to cut all ties with him when he left. Feeling partially responsible for not being able to persuade his brother not to leave Chadwick and that if he couldn't be with his parents, Chadwick should at least be brought up by a family member, Harrison took the boy in and raised him as if he were his own son, supporting him all through his childhood, education and career as an architect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum