Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Party RP-OPEN

+2
Leading Dalek
Twinkle Starchild
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:31 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Oh, god, poor Teagan's is gonna be in ruins when this is done xD just thought I'd sneak in)

Jaime: (driving with Kaie to Teagan's house) So, what's this party we're goin' to again?
Kaie: It's some guy named Teagan's birthday party, and it's supposed to be really wild~ =w=
Jaime: ...Teagan?
Kaie: Yeah...I don't know who he is, but that's seriously the most exotic name I've ever heard from here, he's gotta be hot =w=
Jaime: ...Kaie, chiquita, that dude's a complete stick in the mud, what's wrong with ya? T.T We're turnin' around, it's gonna be like some kinda tea party with lil' crumpets 'n teacups 'n crap...

http://c3nt3r.tumblr.com/

27Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Hi Rae c:

Lynette: *Runs to Damaris and hugs her* You didn't come a second too early! Fashionably late, mmh? *Smirks, and gives Amber a hug as well*

28Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Outside the door*

Chilly: hey looks like a bunch of people are already showing up...

Claire: yeah...I don't see Cole or Alice...

Chilly: their probably inside already...

Claire: I think they would wait for us...

Gustavo: *leaning on his motorcycle* *looks at his phone* I knew she wasn't gonna show....

Claire: *sees lynette hugging everyone* Oh hey guys...didn't know you guys got invited too

Chilly: so...anybody seen Cole or Alice?

29Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Rae, haiiiiiiiii~ :DDD<333)

Damaris: *giggles, hugging back* As always, my friend~ As always~ -w-

Amber: !! *smiles weakly, hugging back* H..hai, Lynette~..

Damaris:..*looks over, seeing Chilly and Claire* Oh, hey guys~! ^^ Of course we were invited, I think everyone on the block did. xD

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

30Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*outside the door*

Claire: *to Damaris* yeah, I guess

Chilly: lets hope we get some good partying in before the cops shut us down

Claire: *smirks* I doubt its gonna get that big

Chilly: well when Cole gets here, he's gonna skateboard off the roof and into the pool!

Claire: I don't think they have a pool....

Chilly: oh....well its still gonna be epic *thinking of another stunt*

Claire: *to chilly* and if you do something stupid, I'm not taking you to the hospital

Chilly: yeah...yeah...

Gustavo: *still leaning on his motorcycle* 8pm I'm calling it, she ditched me....oh well I can try to enjoy the party.....

Gustavo: *walks up to the door, still looking at his phone* *runs into amber* oh I'm sorry....
--------------------
*In Cole's car*

Cole: *driving* so where is this party?

Alice: it should be down this street

Cole: I think we've been going in circles

Alice: well use the GPS...

Cole: no...it scares me...

Alice: -_-

31Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Hai .w. *IIREMEMBEREDYOURNAMEANNAAAA*)

Kaie: What? No, don't, his friend's holding the party, it's gonna be awesomee!~ D:
Jaime: Who's his friend, the chief of police? It's not worth it, chica, he's not--
Kaie: It's that Theo guy! D:
Jaime: ...(grumbles) Fine, we'll go, but if I don' see a single drink there I'm leavin' ya' here u.u
Kaie: (giggles) That's the spirit~ =w=

32Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Holy mother of God! xD *<--- still abusing those*)

Lynette: *To Claire* I doubt Theo would leave anyone out! The bigger the party is, the better! *Waves at Frank and Adaan* You guys! Come on! Be a little social! *Smiles*

Adaan: *Drags Frank*

Frank: *Just following like a little dog xD*

33Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(so many posts xD; I dunno what to make my OCs do now OTL)

Teagan: *closes the textbook* Finally! I have this term paper out of the way! *smiles* What a great birthday gift. Now, I get to go home and relax. *mumbles* I just hope Theo's off some where and will leave me be -3- *puts books in his bag and then walks out of the library and towards his car*
---
Wally: And then... *bursts out into laughter* And then... *derp* ... I forget what happened.

Ced: Okay, okay. You've definitely had too much bro. *takes his cup away from him* Go sit on the couch Wally, try not to injure yourself for once *smirk*

Wally: ...But there's a cute nurse at the hospitaaaal... She always remembers my name *swaying dangerously on his feet

Ced: That's not a good thing... *snorts* Seriously, go sit down before you injure me or yourself or someone else.
---
Theo: *lounging, happily watching people like a manwhore creeper*
---
Meera: *drumming her fingers on the table*

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

34Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Damaris: And Theo looooooooooooooves a big party~ *smirks*

Amber: *watching Frank like a HAWK XD, blushing deeply* H-h-hi Fr-*gets bumped into by Gustavo xD* O-oh! >m<..*looks up at him, looking horribly scared xD* I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to!!

(Haaaaaaaaaaay,Tappaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ ;D/what?)

35Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 1:15 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Hi, Tappy :D Everyone wanted to wish Teagan a happy birthday =w= )

Jaime: (pulling up across the street, parking)...Whoa...
Kaie: I told youu, but you wouldn't listeeenn~ (gets out of the car) Come on! Close your mouth and get your butt over here! u3u
Jaime: ...(getting out of the car, following her) ...How'd he get so many personas to come?
Kaie: Pff, this isn't even half the size of the parties I've been to =3= But a party's a party, right?~ (grabs his arm, pulling him along)

36Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Outside*

Gustavo: *to Amber* oh..its ok...I wasn't watching where I was walking

Gustavo: so...*doesn't know what to say to amber next*

Chilly: well should we go inside or wait for Cole and Alice?

Claire: we can wait, it would be rude not too

Chilly: when did you become miss manners

Claire: I have to be, it evens out the crazy in this group...

Chilly: *mumbles* the only crazy here is you
----------------------------
*In Cole's car*

Cole: I think its down this street *turns down a street*

Alice: IDK just use your GPS!

Cole: fine, just type in the address

Alice: ok *types in the address*

GPS: that address is 3.54 miles from your current location....

Cole: 3 miles?

GPS: take next right and continue to destination...

Alice: just do what the magical box says you muggle...

Cole: harry potter references really...-_-

37Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(*I'll make a decent reply when I've eaten~
http://lollipop97.deviantart.com/#/d4zqgax Here you go Dannie Very Happy)

38Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

( I updated Teagan and Theo's designs C:... That's why I've been slow to reply ^^; Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Teagotheo )

Teagan: *turns onto his street, seeing a large number of cars outside of his and Theo's house* Oh god... *eyes widen* Oh god no Theo! *Starts driving faster xD*
---
Bryce: *walks into the party, only going there because he wants free booze*

39Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Hai T! Very Happy
I looove the new outfits! Very Happy And Theo's Tattoo is epic! Didn't it take a shit load of time to make? .3.;Wink

Lynette: The bigger the better! *grins*

Frank: *Notices Amber and smiles*

Lynette: *Follows his eyes, her grin widening* Oh look it, Ginger's got his eyes on little miss Firetruck! *Nudges him with her elbow,whispers* Go talk to her, Frankie..

Frank: *Flushes a deep crimson*

Lynette: *Nudges Damaris* You know people say that opposites attract? *Smirks* I've just found proof that gingers does it even more!

40Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(@Anna-Chan:...*flails like an idiot* ASDFGHJKL;. ISHALLCOMMENTRIGHTNOW.
@Tappers:...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFff-Theo. ;n; <33333333333333333)

Amber:..*not good with conversation, and scampers back to Damaris xD* D-Damaris, I wanna go hooome~ 33x

Damaris: *snickers at Lynette's comment* Oh, totally~ *noticing Frank's smiling at Amber*...*smirks wider, bumps him with her hip* Go on,Frankie~ -w- Do it. >:3

Amber: *stumbles into Damaris, huggles her arm* Idon'tlikeithere,Idon'tlikeithere,Idon'tlikeithere! 333x

41Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:27 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...I...I just squealed and my mom's giving me a weird look but I don't care oh my goooood omo<333)

Jaime: (being pulled along)..Mon, wonder who's all here...
Kaie: Nobody you'd know, since you're such a loner u3u I'll see you later, I'm heading for the drinks~ =w= (lets go of his arm once they're in the house, lol rejected)
Jaime: ! Kaie, chiquita, wait--...(sighs, leaning against a wall, looking around at everyone)...Damn, she's right, I dunno anyone here..

42Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(... /wants to join but doesn't know who to use/ xD
I LOVE their new looks ;w; ♥♥♥ Especially Theo's head =u= /what? xD? )

43Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:35 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*Outside*

Gustavo: *thinks he did something wrong* well...I guess...she didn't wanna talk...*goes inside*

Claire: *to amber* Amber you need to lighten up...wanna go grab a drink or something

Chilly: still no sign of Cole and Alice

*Cole and Alice drive up into the drive way*

Alice: hey guys were here

Cole: finally..

Alice: if you had just listened to the GPS!

44Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Chill Dannie, it's nothing special! ^^;
Hai Tay! Very Happy)

Lynette: *Winks a Damaris, then clears her throat, pulling Frank forward* Hey Amber, let me introduce you to Frank here, he's a real nice guy! *Shoves Frank towards Amber so hard he accidentally hits her* (Smooth one Lynette, smooth one...)

Frank: *Flushes* Uhm, I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..

Lynette: Frank, Amber, Amber, Frank! *Winks at Damaris, whispers* Let's leave those two love birds alone, shall we? *Fake groans loudly* Ooooh I'm thirsty! Mari, wanna go get a drink?
---
Adaan: *Plops down on the couch*

45Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(thanks xDD Theo normally wears a shirt C:.. Just putting that out there xD I just wanted to draw his tattoos :] I dunno how to make any of my OCs interact with anyone ;3; CURSE YOU RP BLOCK D:< )

Teagan: *bursts into the house, look of horror across his face* WHAT DID YOU-

Theo: *sitting between two random girls, a beer in his hand, grins at Teagan* SUUUUURPRISE!! Joyeux anniversaire ! Mon amis~

Teagan: *sputtering angry* WHA-what did I say before I left!!??

Theo: You were bein' borin'. Come now, We don't never get a good party 'round 'ere -3- a birt'day is dah perfect excuse! And now yer just bein' ungrateful *pout*

Teagan: No- no I'm not >,< I just... This is not okay! There is underage drinking here!

Theo: Can ya please just loosin' up fer once? I think dat tie of yers is on a little tight *smirk*

Teagan: *finally just sighs and sits down*
---
Meera: *continues to drum her fingers on the table* This party's no fun when I'm not allowed to drink ;3; I promised Denny I wouldn't after last time... *pout* ... Maybe just one wouldn't huuuurt...
---
Wally: *snuggling into the throw pillow on the couch, with a huge dopey smile on his face, turns to the girl next to him* Heeeey~ Baby, y-yerrrr like a car crash,I jussss can't look away -w=...

girl: *gives him a weird look and leaves*

Ced: *in the kitchen, looking for food*

Bryce: *in the kitchen with his feet up on the table, drinking, ignoring Ced and everyone else entirely xD*

46Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(OH GOD, Wally's pick-up line~ xD)

Adaan: *Hears Meera, has already had a beer or two* (Fail, he's a muslim, he's not allowed to drink xD;) Hey Meera, why haven't ya' really joined the party yet? *smirks* (Can they please know each other? Introductions are so awkward ^^; )

47Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(Yes xD introductions are awkward so yes~)

Meera: *smirks* Oh hey Adaan^^ I haven't drank anything because my brother is a overbearing tattletale douchebag -3- *shrugs*...But you only live once! *grabs a drink* (ohgodnodon'tletherhaveany D: Drunk Meera traumatizes people o___o)
---
Teagan: *sulking, being a stick in the mud xD* (I want to pair him with someone for once xD he's always like forever alone)

48Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(NO. I HAVE TO HAVE A MAJOR FREAK OUT ABOUT THIS PICTURE, ANNA-CHAN. IT'S LOVE.
;M;)

Amber: *eyes widen, blushing deeply, putting her hands on his chest so that he doesn't fall on her xD*..O..oh...i-i-it's okay..

Damaris: *snickers, begins to fan herself, giggling* Oh, yes please, Lynny~! I thought you'd never ask~! Let's go to the kitchen~ -u- *hooks her arm around hers, tugging her along*

Amber: W-wait! I-i'll go with you!

Damaris: Nonsence. You're staying here and keeping Frank company~ -w-

(Meera..xD<333)

49Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(YOLO /shot ohgosh I hate that saying, it's gotten so annoying xDDD
Hi Anna-chan and Tappy and whoever else is online~ =u= ♥♥
... I feel like using Riley, I lost his bio and haven't read it in a while so I'm just going to wing it ;3; )

Riley: *looking pretty uncomfortable, leaning on a lightpost waiting for Anthony and Elijah to catch up* I don't see why you had to drag me to this stupid thing....
Anthony: *texting as he walks, smirks* We only brought you so that there would be someone sober around to control us once we're drunk out our FREAKIN MINDS!
Elijah: *laughs* Obviously. Otherwise we would have dumped you on Mark and Peter. Though I'm sure you would have enjoyed that~ *^^*
Riley: *splutters* J-just what the hell are you implying, huh!?
Elijah: *waves his hand dissmisively with a sly smile* Ahh, nothing at all. Why? Is there something to imply~?
Riley: Oh shut up! Let's get this over with before I lose it and beat you both to a bloody pulp! *flustered, walking ahead of them*
Anthony and Elijah: *laughing like asses and following*

50Party RP-OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: Party RP-OPEN Sun May 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(.. You can pair him with Isabella? Because I doubt he'd want a party animal? xD;Wink

Adaan: *Cheers* That's the spirit! *Takes a humongous sip of his beer*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum