Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

J.M. Mall RP~

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 12:48 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

May looked at the cookies for a while, then shrugged. "I'm making banana bread tomorrow. Do you like that any better?"

She also directed the question at her two friends by looking at each of them in turn.

-----

"Oh, you mean you're slacking. What's new?" he asked, sarcastically, picking up the dish cloth as if it had some disease. Slowly, he started cleaning the dishes with a pretentious turn to his nose. Ironically enough, he just repeated Weisis's motions, though at a slower pace.

27J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 12:54 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Oh, yeah! May's baking is awesome, just as good as my mom's." he jerked his head at Hannah, and held up a cookie. "They're like love in your mouth."

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

28J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Again, there was a prolonged silence until finally Hannah sat down and folded her arms. "I'll pass."

Wally looked at May, then Dilyn. "Oh, don't mind her, she's just a bit grumpy..."
---
Weisis scowled, not thinking of anything else to say for a good long moment. "At least I can get the dishes finished in a timely manner..."

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

29J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Dilyn waved his hand. "Nah, it's cool. My cousins are all grumps. I understand.~"

30J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Zack

Zack

Allison, as usual, arrived at the mall exactly an hour and a half before her shift at Comic Center, just enough time to get a coffee from Starbucks, track down Dilyn and stock the shelves at CC before it opened. She pulled out her phone, having just gotten her coffee, to call Dilyn and see where he was, when she spotted him a few metres away with his friends. Woah. Dilyn was hardly even here on time, nevermind early and before her!

She decided to walk over to him, as much as this was a shock to her, it made her morning quite a bit easier, maybe she'd have time for a chat before work. "Dilyn!" She shouted, waving her hand above her head, trying to get his attention. Not that she needed to, she was sure he could see her bright ginger hair coming from a mile away.

31J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:05 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

May shrugged, putting the cookies back into her bag. For all she knew, she might meet more people to give cookies to.
"Tell me if you change your mind," she told Hannah, smiling.

------

Carter snorted, purposefully slowing down his process. "If your 'timely manner' when doing dishes goes about the same way it does when you have to think of a comeback, I really doubt that."

32J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Diyn was about to chew on another cookie, because hot damn them things was good~ But he heard a voice, a familiar, girly one from far away. His face instantly flushed, as he looked up and around. And there she was, the small ginger girl waving her arms at him. She couldn't have been missed though, her hair was too bright and her face was too prett-I mean..her face was..too freckley. Yeah. Her face was all spotted and stuff and it could be seen from a mile away. He forced a smile onto his face, and waved back at her. "Allison! Come sit with us!"

33J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Zack

Zack

Allison returned his smile as she walked over and gave Dilyn a friendly hug. "What're you doing here so early?" She asked, still holding onto him.

34J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Dilyn hoped and prayed that Allison couldn't feel his heart pound against his chest. Why was he so awkward around people touching him, uuuugh. "Uh, these guys asked if I could come in early! W-what are you doing here so early?"

35J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:39 pm

Zack

Zack

"I'm always here at this time silly, I come in, get my coffee, and then spend the rest of the morning tracking down you" Allison giggled before turning around to his friends, "so, you're Dilyn's friends? It's nice to meet you all!" She said with a smile.

36J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:43 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

May grinned widely-- Dilyn's friend, Allison, seemed so nice.

"Hi!" she answered, and enthusiastically stuck out her hand for Allison to shake. "I'm May. I work at Auntie Annie's Antique shop with Wally," she gestured to Wally with the thumb of the other hand.

Then a sudden thought occurred to her. "Do you like chocolate chip cookies?"

37J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Zack

Zack

Aww, she was so cute, Allison shook her hand and giggled. "My mom loves that place, she spends hours there every time she comes to the mall! And who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?" She turned to Wally and held out her hand "Wally, is it? Nice to meet you too"

38J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Wally nodded with a grin, then he too looked at Dilyn's friend Allison... She was pretty cute. He put on a suave expression " Hey there~" he glanced over at May "hey May, lay another cookie on me~ I need to carb up another that mean workout I did this morning. I can't even remember how much I pressed~"

Hannah snorted "yeah right... The only thing you pressed were waffles in the waffle iron and you were even too weak to do that"
---
(I need to go back and find your reply Mira c: I shall respond to Carter i my next post)

39J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Diyln snorted at Hannah's comment, but cleared his throat.

40J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:03 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

May couldn't help but snicker at Hannah's comment, thought she felt guilty for doing so. Wally was her friend but sometimes, he really was trying too hard.

She did, however, take out a ribbon tied bag of cookies and shoved one in Wally's direction.

"Just make sure you go to the dentist's regularly," she warned, before extending the rest of the bag towards Allison with a smile. "Help yourself. I have plenty left."

She turned towards Dilyn. "You too. Honestly, guys, I baked so many I'm kind of worried I'll have to throw part of them away."

(Okay Tappy C:)

41J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Zack

Zack

Okay, now this guy was a little weird, was he trying to hit on her or is he just a bit odd? Either way she was a little freaked out. But Allison didn't want to be rude so just laughed it off as if it were some kind of joke. Then she turned to the girl stood next to him "And you are?" She said friendly, holding out her hand.

42J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"I could have totally made waffles if I wanted I just- I burned my finger... It was discouraging, okay?"

Hannah looked at Alli, but made no move to take her hand "Hannah"
---
"We'll see who'll be laughing when we have a customer and none of the smoothie jugs are done being cleaned"

Last edited by Tappy on Tue May 21, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

43J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Dilyn waved the cookie in May's face. "I'm eating all I can!"

44J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:14 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Carter rolled his eyes. "I'll be done by the time we'll have customers, of course. And anyway, at this hour, the only people who come here are those weirdos outside," he gestured to the table where the small group was sitting at. "And they never buy anything. Actually, if I wasn't so busy, I would've shooed them away by now," he grumbled, his immense loathing for the other mall workers who hung around without buying anything being surpassed only by his hate for lobster.

45J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Zack

Zack

"Oh..uhm, hi Hannah" Alli said awkwardly as she took her hand back.

Last edited by BMO on Tue May 21, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

46J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"They do so buy things for your information... They just don't buy things from you because you're such an ass all the time"
---
Wally looked at Hannah "Use your manners! I know they're in there somewhere... Deep inside."

"So are you internal organs, but I'm not going to ask you to show me those"

47J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Zack

Zack

Allison turned back to Dilyn "I should probably go and put out the new stock before I get behind schedule, see you soon. Oh, and it was nice meeting you guys, maybe I'll see you during lunch? Anyways, bye!" She said as she tottled off to the comic shop.

48J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

"Oh, sure, because you're such a ray of sunshine all the time," he rolled his eyes. In two years or more, they will probably be stuck pointing to the ceiling. "For your information, the reason I'm being such an ass is that they never bought stuff to begin with. It's a vicious circle."

----

"Bye!" May waved friendly in Allison's direction. She looked at her wristwatch, sighing.

"Fudge. Our shift starts soon," she whined. She was usually excited for work-- until she remembered the fact that, the last day she went there, she'd broken something. This time, it was some really ugly piece of china whose appeal was apparently in reverse proportion to its cost.

May suspected she wouldn't be getting a paycheck in the near future.

49J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

"I'm not rude to customers... Only pretentious jackasses with superiority complexes. Thank god I've only got an hour and a half to go before I'm off"
---
Wally pouted. He hadn't even gotten to use a good line! "At least the boss isn't in today May, we're gonna have the store to ourselves."

50J.M. Mall RP~ - Page 2 Empty Re: J.M. Mall RP~ Tue May 21, 2013 11:43 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

"Yeah... About that. I have business today, so you're covering for me later." Carter made sure to have room to dodge whatever she could potentially throw at him. You just never knew what could happen.

------

May's smile perked up, "Yeah, that's great!" then she frowned, remembering something. "Let's leave balls out of the question this time, though. Last time, I'm not sure the boss was interested to hear we'd set a new record for bounce balls."

May had a distinct impression the boss was more interested in why at least two of the antiques were looking rather unflattering, but she was certain it wouldn't happen again. Yes, they'd be careful this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum