Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie RP #1

+2
Cecil Bladwin
D-Generation Nation
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Zombie RP #1 Empty Zombie RP #1 Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

It's the year 2018, mankind has grown more advance in the 6 years since 2012. The military's of the world are on edge as the new year arrives.

Russian and American scientists start a collaboration to create a new weapon for use against their enemies.
The scientists acquire spores from a meteors that landed in Alaska, Northern Canada and Chernobyl. The scientists manufacture a virus that can instantly heal wounds such as cuts or bullet holes. The Virus goes rogue and starts infecting and killing citizens globally then reanimating them as soulless corpses walking the earth for the taste of human flesh.

You are in a large town (almost a city) when the government quarantines the entire country and you're in one of the first zones. The Military doesn't know how to handle the situation and several other quarantine zones fail and are compromised.

Your quarantine zone is put in high alert, the military is told to shoot any suspect on site.

Meanwhile you are going about your life in the zone when the virus breaks through and the military abandons the town. The Zombies quickly over whelm the citizens picking them off dozens at a time.

You ready yourself with what ever weapon you can find, try to survive, try to escape, find who ever left you and your town to die then get revenge

Its all up to you

Rules:

1. No God modding

2. No Super powers or Magic

3. No killing without permission

4. Your characters are not immortal, they will take damage

5. No other rules at this time, have fun!

2Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Mon May 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(...This RP should be in 3rd person story mode. =w= *shot*)

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

3Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Mon May 21, 2012 11:37 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(IDK what that is...)

Last edited by ThisIsSodaAddict619 on Tue May 22, 2012 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

4Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Mon May 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(It's like this *is gonna use your OCs C: *:
"..Are they still out there?" Cole asked, looking towards his friend.
"Yep." Chilly said, looking out the window. "about eight of them undead freaks."
Cole got up from where he was seated, and walked towards the coffee table. " Well, a childhood of video games prepared us for this..." He joked, picking up the katana from where it laid.
"I doubt that." Chilly scoffed. "Just stay calm..we have to find the girls." He said.
"..I hope they're okay.." Cole said.
"They will be when we find them..."
....it's like..a story ^^ /shot)

5Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

( I agree with Dannie c: )

6Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 22, 2012 8:21 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Oh ok that sounds cool, I don't really know how to right like that but I will try....totally gonna copy your example for this post)

*At Cole's house*

"..Are they still out there?" Cole asked, looking towards his friend.
"Yep." Chilly said, looking out the window. "about eight of them undead freaks."
Cole got up from where he was seated, and walked towards the coffee table. " Well, a childhood of video games prepared us for this..." He joked, picking up the katana from where it laid.
"I doubt that." Chilly scoffed. "Just stay calm..we have to find the girls." He said.
"..I hope they're okay.." Cole said.
"They will be when we find them..." Chilly replied.

7Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..I don't know who to use. C: *shot*)

8Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Damaris, Amber...any guy OC's you have....Amber would proboly die in 3 minutes....xD)

*At Cole's house*

"We need to get out there and find them.." Cole stated holding the katana in his hand.

"I know but its dangerous" Chilly replied as he went back to looking out the window.

"What about the backyard?" asked Cole.

"Not a good idea, the backyards are small and proboly full of those things" Chilly said.

"Well we can't just sit here and do nothing, our girlfriends are out there!" yells Cole.

"Yeah, I've been thinking...if we run up the street to the mini mart...we might have a chance" pondered Chilly

"That will work" said Cole as he readied his katana for attack.
----------------------------
*At Alice's apartment*

Alice yawns as she wakes up to the sound of her radio.

"Ugh, what the hell time is it" she thought has she walked to her kitchen.

Claire runs into the apartment slamming the door and locking it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Alice asked a bit stunned by the sudden interruption.

"Zombie's everywhere....ran here as fast....as...I could..." Claire replied out of breath and a little covered in blood

"Zombies? I thought the government was protecting the town?" asked Alice.

"They...broke...through...the military...abandoned...us.." Claire replied still out of breath.

"Well if they break in, find something to fight them off with..." said Alice slightly panicking.

"Fight those things....are you insane?....we'd be dead in a heartbeat..." Claire replied still out of breath but getting it back

"Just listen to me and calm down, call Cole..." calmly stated Alice.

"Right...right..." Claire replied as she walked to the phone.

9Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Well, okiiiie xDDD
...Amber's actually amazin' at Zombie Apocolypses. :V)

The ginger held the gun close to her chest, hugging it as if her life depended on it...probably because it did. 'Don't worry, Winchester...as long as your with your gun..everything will be okay..' she thought to herself. It was her turn to keep watch for the night, Damaris had already flung herself into Dreamland far away, where nothing could hurt her...or so she thought...'C'mon, Amber...just..keep your mind busy...'

10Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Tue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*At Cole's house*

The phone starts to ring, as Cole walks to the front door.

Chilly rushes to pick up the phone so it wouldn't ring anymore.

"Hello?" Chilly asked

"Oh thank god you're still alive" sighed Claire on the other end of the line.

"Its the girls" said Chilly to Cole as he put the phone back to his ear.

"Me and Alice are at her apartment but those things are inside the building, we locked the door but we need help" explained Claire

"Ok, I want you to be on high alert...keep the door locked unless you know its us..." said Chilly

"Right" Claire replied.

"Cole and Me are gonna be there in half an hour, just hold on," Chilly said as he got a baseball at from under the couch.

"just hurry" Claire said as she got off the phone.

Chilly hung the phone up, then looked over to Cole. They both nodded and opened the front door.

11Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 23, 2012 12:19 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(I think I'll just post c: )

Quinn stood in the doorway, leaning her head against the frame as she observed her sleeping cousin. She let out a sigh and walked back into the other room, eyes downcast. '... Should we leave? Where would we go?... Dammit... Mom, what should I do?'
"Did he finally fall asleep?" asked a tired looking Elijah.
Quinn nodded and fell into a chair, pulling off her boots. She looked up at him with a forced smirk as she tossed them aside. "Well would you look at who's finally wiped that creepy grin off of his face. Has the situation finally registered, kiddo?"
Elijah shrugged and picked up a blood stained knife off the floor. "You could say that."

12Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"Amber? Damaris? Are you guys in here?" asked a soft voice. The redhead looked up from the sleeping girl to see her equally redheaded brother.
"Mikey?" She called out.
"Who else is it gonna be, ya idiot~?" He joked softly as he steped into the light of the fire. There was a smirk on his face.
"I...I dunno..." she looked down. "I just-"
"Obviously, it can't be zombies, they don't speak, ya lugnut." He wrapped his arm around her as he took a seat.
"I..I guess you're right..." She snuggled up to the elder boy.
"Aren't I always~?" 'Cocky...even in a stupid apocolypse...'
"I guess so...~" She smiled.
There was a moment of silence...
"...How long has she been asleep for?" He asked, the joking vibe in his voice had gone flat.
"About a few hours...?"
"Ah...good..." He said as he reached out to stroke the sleeping girl's head. "She needs it..."

13Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Wed May 23, 2012 4:56 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the street*

"Move! Move! Move!" yelled Cole as he dashed between zombies cutting some down with his katana.

"Right behind you!" replied Chilly as he ran across the top of a car.

Just ahead the mini mart lights were still on and the doors were closed.

"its right ahead, if we can get there we can rest for a few minutes" stated Chilly

"Well I hope the girls listened to us," said Cole.

14Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Amber nodded, snuggling closer to her older brother...her knight in shining armor. Mikey was the only thing Amber had, after Damaris..
"I think you need sleep, too, honey." Mikey murmured, pulling Amber into his lap.
"..But..what about you, big brother?" She squeaked as she was lifted.
"I don't need any sleep for now..besides, if I do, I'll just wake you up again so you can take the next shift."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah..get some sleep, kiddo. I'll wake ya when needed." He ruffled her hair as she got comfortable. She smiled at him for the last time before falling asleep.

..His little princess..
The last bit of source of happiness in this mess that he never wanted to happen. Don't get me wrong, he loved Damaris, but...Amber was just so important to him...more important than his own life...
'Don't worry, mama..I'll protect our little girl...even if...it costs my own life...like how you did for us...'

15Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Thu May 24, 2012 11:09 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(I'm just gonna, y'know, nonchalantly sneak my way in here like a creeper. >w>)

"C'mon, girl, run! He's gone, just run!" Xander whispered harshly to the sobbing mess he was now pulling along quickly on his arm. He didn't even know the girl's name; she didn't look the slightest familiar, but she and her boy friend were cutting it close with a few of the scariest motherfuckers the teen had ever seen.
Well, she was cutting it close. Her friend didn't...really cut it at all, unfortunately.
Which was probably what she was crying her eyes out. But they really didn't have the survival time to deal with that, now did they?
"H-He got grabbed, I have to g-go back, he can't d-die," she sobbed, clinging clumsily to his arm, letting herself get dragged. He grunted in annoyance, looking behind him to see another one of those undead things following them with the speed of a Kenyan, and yelped in fright, grabbing her and simply pulling her up on his back.
She was already delusional enough as it was; getting her little pert nose chewed off the front of her face was going to strengthen her sanity as much as dumping an ice cube on a forest fire doused the fire out.
So he ran for it. Faster than a goddamned Kenyan, he'd brag later to his sister.

http://c3nt3r.tumblr.com/

16Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 12:10 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..Raaae~ XD)

Mikey sighed. Now spirtually alone, he had no one to talk to, nothing to do...a few days ago, he was living it up with his baby sister and her best friend on a trip to Los Vegas, and now, a few days later, he's already a pro at using a gun, learned how to hot wire a car, and doesn't even know where he is. His sister..his sweet little sister was now a pro at using a shot gun to killing people, and the occasional animal when they're driving around in the woods...and the best friend? The cutie sprawled out on the floor?...He did even want to think about what she had done...
Mikey shook his head, he didn't want to think about the horrors the trio had faced.
He looked up at the hauntingly beautiful, cracking, cathedral ceiling. It was covered with angles...stupid...naked little babies...They've been camping there for a few hours. Amber had shot down an animal earlier, and Damaris started a fire. They were set for a day. Though, they knew they'd have to keep moving at some point...they'd have to ventrue back out into the horrible mess they've been fighting...

17Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 12:31 am

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...You're blowing my cover, shhhh! D: *shot*
..Mikeeyy~ ;3;<33)

It felt like hours, but he'd only been running for a good ten minutes before he stopped at an abandoned street, gasping and panting for oxygen, the girl he'd been giving a lively piggyback ride shakily jumping off his back, no longer making any noises whatsoever but an occasional breath.
He needed water. He knew there was running water back at the hotel he and his sister had ransacked, but there was no way he'd get there without literally passing out. And he doubted his new little "friend" would do anything to help but cry.
"...S...Sir?..."
He looked up, swallowing, trying to wet his hoarse throat. "...What?"
"...Th...Thank you for saving me back there...Th-Thank you so much..." the girl whimpered, hugging herself weakly, looking away from Xander to her feet. He frowned, standing up from his hunched over position, and groaned from the burning sensations in his legs.
"...It's no problem, chick...What's your name?..."

18Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 7:57 am

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

(Wow people actually remember this place!)

*Outside the mini mart*

Cole started kicking the door to get it to open

"You better hurry, those things are moving in!" yelled Chilly

"I'm trying!" Cole yelled back.

Five zombies run out of a near by alley and spot the guys.

"Shit, you better fucking get those doors open!" yelled Chilly as he cracked a zombie in the head with a bat.

"I'll have to pick the lock, buy me some time!" sighed Cole.

"Oh time, we're all out of that" Chilly yelled sarcastically.

Chilly managed to crack two more zombies with the baseball bat but the other two run up faster than he could fight.

All of a sudden the sound of a sniper rifle could be heard in the distance.

Chilly ducked out of instinct just in time to see the two zombies heads explode from the bullets.

"What the fuck was that" yelled Cole

"Looks like we got someone watching our back" sighed Chilly.

19Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 7:27 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(Just gonna...see if anyone's here and reply...xD)

"Nolie Redmont..." She sniffled, looking up at him. "W-Who are you?"
"Alexander Perdue..." Xander tried to steady his breathing, weakly smiling at her. "You...You can call me Xander, though..."
"Okay..." She whimpered yet again, lowering her head to hide her tears.
His smile faded, and he couldn't help but to notice how frightened she was... Maybe that was a bad way of wording it, considering she'd been screaming and crying for the past hour or so, but he didn't register her shaking, her bloodshot eyes, and her small, quivering voice until now.
Just like Callie.
He shook his head, reaching out, taking her by the arm, startling her enough to make her look up at him.
"You're gonna be okay, kid, nobody's gonna hurt you. You can stay with us for awhile and rest."
She blinked, eyes welled with tears, but smiled ever so slightly. "...R...Really?"
"Of course. I'm not gonna leave you out here just after I saved you." He grinned, starting to pull her along. "Now we gotta get going, just in case they're still out here."

20Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 8:06 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*At Alice's apartment*

"Where the hell are they?" sighed Alice as she moved the couch in front of the door.

"It's dark and dangerous out there," replied Claire as she gets a golf club out of the closet.

Alice walks over to the window and looks down on the dark city that is only lit up by small fires.

"They said they would be here in half an hour," said Alice thinking the boys were hurt or dead.

"They're fine, its just taking a little longer than they thought," Claire said.

"I hope we all can get out of this hell hole, I heard England is safe....Zombie free," stated Alice.

"They must have blocked off all the planes and boats," Claire said as she went back to check on the door.

"All we have to do is get a boat or one of those small planes," sighed Alice.

"Thats gonna be alot harder than you think, England is far away," stated Claire.
---------------------------------------------------
*In the city*

A lone helicopter flys through the city, over alleys and streets and around the buildings.

The helicopter seems to effortlessly hover over the city, not really making a sound until you were right under it.

It flew across the town square, hovering in place or a few seconds or so then flying off in another direction.

It seemed like it was lost, looking for something or someone as it flew over the city.

The helicopter lands on a roof of a tall building next to the street Xander and Nollie are on.

Two shadowy figures exit the helicopter as another figure walks towards them on top of the building.

21Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Rae...?
...D...did you...kill Ollie without me realizing it? OMO)

'How long have we been on the move?... He thought to himself. 'How long have we been in hell?'
He shook his head. He didn't know...he didn't know anything anymore...Ever since Emily and Josh...he just..he didn't know what to do...
He was supposed to know where they were going..he was supposed to know what to do...to know how to survive and protect three little girls and a boy! He was supposed to!
"Fuck..you're such an idiot..." He felt himself tear up as he ran his chipped green nail polished fingers through his hair.
"...Bro, you gotta stop saying stupid shit like that..." He looked up, eyes wide. There in front of him was the sleeping girl who was no long sleeping. Her hair was askewed everywhere, her eyes were crusty and red from crying and over sleeping.
"Damaris...you're awake."
"No, dude. I'm not awake. This is a dream. I'm awake in your dream." She smirked sleepily, propping herself up on her elbows.
"You know, legend has it, if you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream~"
"Then I must be in someone's dream alot.."

22Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 pm

NewYorkSnozzberries

NewYorkSnozzberries

(...Dammit, now I can't do thaaaat D: *shot*
No, I've been trying to come up with who would be the dead friend of hers this whole time, I was thinking I was just gonna kill Drake off but I dunno =m= )

They hiked along the streets for what felt like ages, quietly, in case of the dead intruders again. The silence was starting to get to his head; all he could hear was her shaky breathing and the quiet ting! of every step they took on glass that used to be windows in stores and houses, now shattered, pieces of wooden frames from doors and two-by-fours littering the pavement.
"...Hey, kid...who was that you were with before?"
Nolie looked at him, startled by his sudden speaking. It took her a moment of wiping the sweat from her face before she could weakly answer, "My best friend..."
"...I know how that feels...My friend Andrew got cornered on his way home from this mess..." He looked at her sadly, reaching his arms up to stretch his tired muscles. "What was his name? If that's not too personal, I guess..."

23Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"So.... Have you decided what to?", Elijah asked calmly.
At hearing his serious tone, Quinn slowly sat up and leaned against the table. She smirked bitterly. He actually had the nerve to ask her this now... and just why should she be the one to decide? She wasn't Mary, it took every ounce of her self-control to not slug him right there. "I dunno... how about a drink?"
Elijah sighed and rested his cheek on his palm. "You know what I mean, be serious", he said in an exasperated tone. Quinn frowned and ran a hand through her short hair before standing up and walking towards a damaged cabinet. "Be serious? Look who's talking. I am serious." She pulled out a bottle and looked down at it with a sad smile. 'Hmph, my ass would be grass if she saw me touching this' she mused. Her smile dropped as she opened the bottle and pressed it to her lips, throwing her head back and taking a long gulp, downing the wine.
Elijah smirked in amusement at her predictable actions. "Hey, hey, I don't think that'll help." he chuckled. The bold girl in front of him lowered the bottle, panting slightly. "Whatcha talkin about? I feel better already." she replied, smirking once again, her mind already clouded by the alcohol. After a minute of just staring at the ground in front of her, she scowled and threw the bottle aside, letting it shatter. "Screw this shit. I'm going out to look for food. I'm taking the gun so put up some extra wood on the windows." she ordered.

(FFFF, I can never rp properly, 3rd person or simple version, unless it's a Rurouni Kenshin RP ;A; This post is long crap, full of run on sentences)

24Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*On top of the building*

The helicopter flys away into the night.

"Agent Frost," said one of the figures.

"Hello Frost, I'm Agent Headhunter and this is Agent Overwatch" said the other figure.

"Things are getting out of hand, I just saved two dumb kids from those dead freaks," said Frost.

"You made that shot with your pistols," said Headhunter in disbelief.

"Nah, stole a couple shots from your sniper rifle," said Frost as he handed the rifle to Headhunter.

"Still surprised you hit anything, you're not good with snipers," replied Headhunter.

"Enough with the small talk, you know why were here," said Overwatch with a serious tone.

"Yeah, yeah get to the plan," said Frost.

"Our target is scientist Caleb Larson, intel says he has part of the cure for this infection," stated Overwatch

"Last time he checked in was over 3 days ago, his history indicates he could be going rogue or working with another country," said Headhunter.

"Or he got eaten by the zombies, that's what my money is on...after all he disappeared shortly after the zombies broke through the defenses," stated Frost.

"Either way, we have to find him dead or alive and the parts for the cure we need," said Overwatch.

"Now the chopper will be back here in 5 hours, assuming it can land on the steel tower," said Overwatch.

"So all we have to do is find the scientist, get the cure and get out....maybe shoot some of these punching bags along the way," said Frost.

"Don't assume that its that easy," stated Headhunter.

"I'm gonna move to the top of steel tower then set the base up there, shouldn't be too hard, just building hopping," said Overwatch.

"Me and Frost will head down to street level," said Headhunter as he put the sniper rifle on his back and got a shot gun ready.

"Let's hope that scientist is where we left him," joked Frost as he holstered his dual pistols and took out an assault rifle.

25Zombie RP #1 Empty Re: Zombie RP #1 Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(Oh Tay~ -w- Hello~ :33
..I actually liked that post D:

NO! DDDD<<<<< IT CAN'T BE MY LIL' DRAKE BABY ;;;A;;; </3)

"I could say the same." He joked quietly. There was a moment of silence before he continued. "I'm surprised we could get any sleep...after everything that's happened, that is..."
"Yeah, I guess I can agree with you on that.." She muttered softly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Hey, were the hell are we, again? I feel like I've been out for ages..."
"You've only been miles away for a few hours..nothing big. We're still at the chapel." He said. She scoffed slightly and looked up at the celing, making a face.
"..Fucking angle babies, man..they're just starin' at you like it's no one's bussiness..." And for the first time in a while, Mikey actually laughed. Not chuckled, laughed. And even if it was a quiet one, it was music to Damaris' ears...
"Man, I was just thinking the same damn thing...we've been in here too long, I think I'm going crazy." She smiled and shook her head.
"I thought I saw Mary winkin' at me over there somewhere." She smirked, pointing her thumb towards the cracked status of the Mary chick from the bible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next