Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Something New

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Starting Something New Empty Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

(With new characters because of reasons)

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

2Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

LAINE
Laine Tham had been standing in the toddler care section of this store for little over an hour. Seeing all those happy families just brought a smile to her face, and she was quite fond of all the stuffed animals she could buy there. She had a huge, overstuffed teddy bear under one arm, and was searching for a bunny to match it at the moment. Whenever anyone asked what she was doing there, she said she had a baby shower to go to. If anyone recognized her from work, she said she was off duty. On the off chance that she recognized someone, she would probably talk with them. Honestly, she was just in a generally good mood.

ANDY
Andy Dumas was busy attending to his store. He'd been getting a LOOOOOT more customers since he started burning incense before opening time. The lingering scent must be so inciting that people couldn't help but stop by... Stop by and buy his stuff! woah, it was like they were all high or something...

SALVATORE
Salvatore Bellini hated his job. He really hated it. All the women who came in here, including those working at the store, kept hitting on him and it made him very uncomfortable. Not to mention he'd been asked far too many times times 'How would this look on me~?' or 'can you help me get this on~?'. He didn't even like thinking of Weisis in some of this stuff-NO ANY OF THIS STUFF-why would he want to think of random women in it?
But, regardless, he was a Victoria Secret employee, and they paid fairly well. So he was here to stay... Stay sorting sexy panties and stay washing his hands every few minutes because he feels so disgusting toting around undergarments.

3Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

May danced around in the antique shop, on her tiptoes, as she held a dustpan in her right hand. These antiques got dusty waaaay too easily. How could dust even form that easily? She was pretty sure they'd been dusted earlier this week.

She sighed, lightly swinging her dustpan to brush one vase and--

THUMP

"Shiiiiiiiiii---" she put her hands over her mouth and cringed at the sound of ceramic breaking. Well, that couldn't have been her whole paycheck, at least....

---------------------------

Victoria scowled. Build a Bear. Who thought Build a Bear was a great idea? Who woke up and said 'This is a great idea'? Her head already hurt from all the squealing and the smiling she had to do and oh God, the music they put in this place. One upside of the job was that not many people her age still considered going to Build a Bear was a sensible activity, so she wouldn't be laughed at.

But there were so many downsides it didn't even matter.

All but growling under her breath, she less than patiently awaited for another stupid customer who couldn't figure out how to do the most basic of shit would approach her.

Ary was silently crying to himself. Fast food stands were horrible. He should've figured out as much when it was Julie who recommended he tried to get hired in this place. She always pulled stuff like this.

He huffed as he went to put together yet another order. People just kept coming. It was like this stuff was wood and they were termites, he swore. He threw in the food requested-- chicken nuggets, or was it wings? Ketchup?

"Coming right up," he announced, and put the order in front of the customer. "That'd be twenty dollars, miss."

Carter said the one line he was pretty much programmed to say:

"You're doing it wrong, Jane."

He rolled his eyes and forcibly yanked the jugs from Weisis's hands. "You're supposed to wipe it clean from inside out, not otherwise. I told you this at least ten times."

This was the first time he'd told her, but he knew that would piss her off even more.

"Also, how are you wiping this thing? It's full of your fingerprints. It's actually dirtier than it was before."

4Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Tom slumped over behind his work counter and loosened his tie. It had been a busy morning for the geek squad. Several people come in looking for help 'fixing. their phone and computers.... And by 'fixing', Tom meant changing a password and background for an elderly woman. The work he didn't mind so much, but of course, he was always one to run his mouth off without thinking. He'd offended three people that morning and it had been enough to get his manager's attention. After being yelled at, Tom was more than ready for his lunch break. It was fifteen minutes away and it couldn't come soon enough.
---
Ced was restocking the thong table with a slight look of horror on his face. He could imagine how uncomfortable these things would be... It was basically a permanent wedgie! It was enough to make him shudder! And, of course the poor couldn't even look at women's underwear without getting red in the face... Good god, why did he work here?
---
Candy wasn't sure if she loved her job or hated it... It changed by the day. There was an odd satisfaction from filling the floppy, lifeless bears with fluff... As she'd said to her coworkers many times. She knew it was creepy and that was entirely intentional. Candy just very much enjoyed weirding people out. Today was a slow day in Build-A-Bear there had only been one screaming child thus far and so that meant, thankfully, no headache.

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

5Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Anthony glanced between his two lively companions for the day with a raised brow. Both refused to meet the other's eyes. He exhaled and leaned on the sushi bar, throwing the towel he had been using to wipe it over his shoulder. "You know you two ladies could at least TRY to make this just a bit less awkward for me. Working here is hell enough as it is without having to deal with the little sexual frustration thing you two have going on." Both Nick and Silas shot the boy a glare. The very different, very irritated step brothers had been forced(guilted) by their respective parent into spending the day trying to "get to know each other better". Nick, who of course knew he probably wouldn't be able to get through the day without throwing a punch at the 'manipulative prick', had picked the mall food-court as their battle-ground so that Annie could be a peace-keeper. So far this so-called "best friend" was failing miserably at playing the role he was given, he had been forced to text Murphy to get her tiny ass over to the food-court. He remembered she had been job hunting or something. Silas glanced to his left at his younger 'brother' with a frown before standing up. Nick's head immediately snapped in his direction as he spoke in an accusing tone. " 'The hell do you think you're going?"
Silas tilted his head and smirked condescendingly. "Oh, Nickie. You worried about me, baby brother?"
Nick scowled and faced forward again. "Bite me, ya little bitch. I don't care anymore, no amount of guilt is worth this shit."
Anthony rolled his eyes at the typical exchange and went away to help a customer. He hated working but he wasn't about to lose the only income he had because his friend was being a pissy brat yet again.

6Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:44 pm

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Manda
Manda Brooks was strolling through the mall chatting on the phone with god-knows-who. She'd just stopped in at a few different pointlessly expensive clothing stores, the sex shop, and was on her way to Victoria Secret. But, she was getting a bit peckish and decided to look for something in the food court. "Okay, so you say the sushi place is good? Oooh, they got a good rating, too? No one's gotten sick yet? AND there's a cute guy that works there? Omg, I'll go there. Thanks~ Bye~" She hung up, spotted the stand, and, not recognizing Annie, went to order. "Um, excuse me? Insanely gorgeous customer here"

7Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy was so rudely interrupted during her job hunt with a text demanding her "tiny ass" to get over to the food court as soon as she could. Which, to be completely honest, was perfectly fine with her, she'd been searching for a job since this morning with only a few promises of "we'll call you back"s. She felt like she needed break, and what else was there was to do? Making her way to the court, she started going into her bag, and pulled Booga out. He was the only thing in her bag, so she was sure he was safe in there, and she would have kept him in there too, but she liked having the scalely thing wrapped around her neck, and he liked it when Nick was around. Finally arriving, she spotted her friend, along with Annie and..some other guy? She scrunched her face and make her way over. "Nick?"

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

8Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Nick turned his head slightly to see his friend. He almost wanted to frown and ignore her because she hadn't come quick enough for his taste but knew he shouldn't snap at her just because The Prick had gotten on his last nerve. He sighed a bit and scratched the back of his head, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed. "Uh, yeah sorry. Did I interrupt your hob hunt? I just couldn't take one more minute with this asshole and Annie wasn't helping much", he said sheepishly before shooting a glare in Anthony's direction, the jerk had already abandoned him to go talk to some customer. Female obviously. He noticed Silas take a step towards Murphy, the cheapest most phony (at least in Nick's opinion) attempt at a small polite smile on his face. Nick glared and spoke through clenched teeth, pointing a thumb at him as if he were some obscenity. Might as well give the demon an appropriate introduction. "My step-brother, the asshole that set my car on fire. I thought you were leaving."
Silas frowned at nick. "I can't believe you're still accusing me of that. Honestly, the ridiculous stuff that comes out of your mouth sometimes. They hurt, you know." He looked back to Murphy and flashed her smile. "-And I will, I will. I know how much you can't stand me for some bizarre reason. -But I can't leave without introducing myself quickly to one of my baby brother's friends." He held out his hand. "I'm Silas."
--------------------
Anthony raised a brow and turned to greet the 'insanely gorgeous' customer, only to smirk at seeing who it was. He leaned back a bit and crossed his arms, head tilting to the side a bit. "So you're stalking me now, are you~? Or could it be you just decided you felt like cock-blocking me at work?" He pouted. "I'm hurt, I don't do that to you... much"

9Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Murphy took a step back when Silas took one forward. It was instinct, she never let anyone (aside from Nick and sometimes Annie) get close to her, especially if Nick had introduced said person in such a fashion. "...Murphy." She said, and hesitantly grabbed his hand.
-----
Nabi smiled as she walked out the Victoria Secret. It was time for her break, and she was going to go visit Thomas (knowing her cousin would be there in no time), when her poor tummy started to growl. She grabbed onto it and frowned. "Tummy, stop growling, Nabi will get food in a few minutes~!" She smiled, and rubbed it before making her way to the food court and getting in line. She would get a burger and fries like she usually does, then make her way to..wherever she was going really!

10Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Manda couldn't help but laugh when she realized it was Annie, but at least she had the class to muffle her laugh with her hand. "Oh my god, you actually work here? I'm tempted to make a 'it smells like fish' joke, but since it's you, Antone, I think I'll pass"

11Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

He leaned on the counter, a grin on his face. "Unfortunately I have to make money somehow. It's not all bad though~! I never realized just how many attractive girls have a thing for sushi. I'm telling you, hon, it's a gold mine. 4 numbers in just the past hour- which is good for the fact that I've been having to baby sit. It's better than the bar." (boy can he talk.)

12Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Four? Seriously? Woah, I might not have to give you pity sex this month!" She sniffled, setting her bags down and kicking them off to the side. "I'm so proud~"

13Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:38 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Weisis scowled. She hated working with Carter. "I'm not doing anything right now. There are no customers... And I didn't clean that" she snapped. She was just about at her wits end with him today. She'd already contemplated dumping another smoothie down his back
---
The fifteen minutes was finally up and Tom wanted to leap onto the desk, rip his blue polo off and scream with joy... Buuut, he also didn't want to be fired. So he simply walked casually out of the store.

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

14Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:51 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Anthony smirked. "But pity on who's side this time? Just how much have you gotten done in the past hour~?"
He faked a sob. "But no I need the pity sex, it keeps me going. You're like a drug baby, I can't quit you~" he said in a dramatic tone before laughing a bit. "So what are you up to? Out spending too much cash again?"
-------------
Silas nodded politely as he shook her hand, a small fake smile on his face. "A pleasure. Interesting necklace by the way." He brushed past her. "Well, I leave Nickie in your care~" And with that he started towards the stores, telling Nick that he'd meet them at the entrance later without so much as looking back at him.
Nick didn't respond, only started mouthing some rather bad language and making rude gestures in his direction. When Silas had finally gotten out of sight, he slumped forward. "I hate him so much Murphy, I'm serious."

15Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Shoosh, I know you can't resist all this~" she gestured to herself and, admittedly, she was lookin' pretty good. "But, yeah, basically. Dad's out of town again, and what else am I gonna do? Especially with you working now! Geeze, you're, like, breaking my heart here"

16Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:07 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

"He's not a necklace..." She frowned, knowing he was too far gone for him to hear, so she just shook her head and pulled up a seat next to him. "Tell me how ya really feel." She sighed and slouched. "If you hate him so much, why are you hangin' out with him?"

17Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:23 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Mm, on business?" He looked her up and down appreciatively with an amused grin which quickly became a smirk at her reply. "Well we can't all be loaded~. I have to help out my grandmother and just my old high school job wasn't cutting it. Plus it's not like I'm going to school right now, what else am I going to do? Ugh isn't my story just heart-breaking? I should write a soap-opera based on it~"
--------
"My mother gave me a stupid guilt trip about how I don't "try to make an effort for her" or some bullshit", he grumbled. "Ugh, this is why I hate visiting her. He doesn't even live with them but i still get the subtle guilt, I don't see why I even have to remember the bastard exists." He sighed and looked to her. "I'm sorry, I dunno why I'm dumping this on you, I sound like a wuss. How's the job hunt going?"

18Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Only if I get a starring role! I can be your long-lost twin sister or something. I should have an eyepatch"

19Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"-And then you seduce my wife, then cheating, then someone dies. Ugh perfect, it's writing itself, where is my pen?" He said with a smirk as he refilled something because work. "Sooo, apparently I should be serving you if I want to keep my job? I know just staring at me all day would keep you satisfied but you should still order something so I can show off my cooking skills~"

20Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"I suppose so~" She finally ordered, picking something easy as she wasn't entirely confident that Annie would do a good job preparing raw fish while she talked his ear off, then she pulled out her phone and started checking her schedule. "So, when do you get a lunch break?"

21Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:48 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

He looked up at the clock before starting on her order. "Uhhh, half an hour I think." He smirked. "Why, can't wait for that pity sex~? Or are you just that bored?" he finished with a chuckle, not looking up from his "work".

22Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

"Mostly bored... But pity sex in a mall could be fun~"

23Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:59 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

He let out a fake exasperated sigh. "My God, you've got to find someone else that can satisfy your needs like I do~. And you know we're too hot and loud for a place this public, don't insult me -3- " He handed over her plate. "I'd give it to you on the house but I've already slept with you and uh-" He pointed subtly at a security camera behind him with a smirk. "So 6.99~"

24Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

She shook her head and pulled out a $10. "Hey, it's the idea that we can get caught that makes it fun~ But, you said you're rollin' in babes, so~"

25Starting Something New Empty Re: Starting Something New Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

"Heheh, that's true." He took the cash and put it in the register. "What about you, any luck recently? It's like you've forgotten me lately, you must be having fun~" he said with a pout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum