Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Youngsters RP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Youngsters RP Empty Youngsters RP Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

I will not bother with the rules, since we're all professional role players. Or just happy amateurs who loves what they're doing and knows simple manners and do's and don'ts.

Both works.

It's really simple, just what the title says (Like the majority of RPs, really), it's just the general RP, except, drumroll please......

TIMESKIP BACKWARDS! They're youngsters about the age 5- 10 years old! They can be younger or older of course, but please keep it around that age. c:

Are they in pre-school? Maybe puberty hit them right in the face at a young age? Did an awful bully take their favorite action figure in school? Maybe they get their very first boyfriend or girlfriend! How exciting!

So without more ado, let's start! C:

2Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

The big box truck was parked outside the huge new house on Ramdon street 13th. It was bigger then their last house, much bigger. Frank stood there, completely shocked by the size of the thing, and stared in awe. Hopefully he'd get his own big trampoline. He'd always wanted one! Every 7 year old did.

He couldn't really move. That was until Cindy shoved him into a pool of mud.

"Heeeeey, knock it off!" he shouted. "Pretty girls should not act like that!"

"And little stupid boys shouldn't act they're all grown up and adult-ish!" Cindy mocked, sticking out her tongue.

3Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

A tiny redhead sat in her bay-windowsill, watching the family next door move in go the large house Mikey would make her go into after dark. There was a boy, a girl, and mommy, just like her family...sorta.

"Amber! Can you get your brother and come on down? We're gonna go visit the family next door!"

"Awe, what?! I'm not leaving this room, mother! My game can't be saved and I'm on the final level!" She heard her brother shout from next door.

"Young man, you are going to come with us! Now hurry and put on your best clothes!"

"If I'm going anywhere I'm wearing these clothes!!"

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

4Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Mikey, you xD)

"That was not very nice of you. We've moved to a nice neighborhood, you should act more sophisticated." he pouted.

"And you should shut up! But you're not doing that, so stop mocking me! Moooooooom, Frank is mocking me!" Cindy shouted.

Marianne sighed and rushed to her children to stop them from jumping at one another. "Calm down, both of you! We've only just arrived here, don't ruin anything just yet! No fighting!"

5Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(XDD)

Amber quietly walked over to her closet, and pulled out her rabbit dress. She never really wore it, unless it was a special occasion, but to her mothers, this was. She placed on her dress, combed out her hair, and walked over to Mikey's room. "..C'mon, Mikey..let's go.."

"I don't wanna go."

"But Mom and Mindy said you have to...c'mon, I'll be with you, and we can play when we come home. Besides, there was a boy there, and a girl, you guy can be friends."

6Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

"But moooOOOM! Frank called me a man!" Cindy whined and pointed at Frank, who was still lying in the mud.

"Did NOT! I swear, I didn't call her a man!"

"Did!"

"Did not!"

"DID!"

"Kids! Stop, now!"

7Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:46 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

After minutes of persuasion(?), Mikey gave in, and put on his "best clothes". As they both walked down the steps of their house to their livingroom, Amber and Mikey's mothers stood a the door...and with a batch of cookies. "There you two are." Lucy smiled.

"Oh, look at you two, you look adorable!" Mindy gushed.

"...I look like a friggin' monkey, can we go now?! I wanna get back to my game."

8Youngsters RP Empty Re: Youngsters RP Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Marianne looked at the movers that stood by the box truck and looked like confused little lost puppies. She shot them her best reassuring smile, hissing to Frank and Cindy under her breath. "Will the two of you please just knock it off? We don't want to be the weird neighbors!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum