Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Empty Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Characters.

2Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Empty Re: Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

Long crappy bios woooo

Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Tumblr_mkjll2GbN51s9px66o1_250

Name: Corinne "Cori" Silvan
Face-claim: Hayden Panettiere

About: Cori is a rather energetic, stubborn, and laid-back teenage girl with a bad habit of either flirting with or teasing anyone she meets. Cori is generally friendly and overly-affectionate. She is an aggressively supportive friend who is always there to tease or defend those she cares about. Unless it's a sensitive topic, Cori doesn't usually let things get to her and instead makes a joke or a snippy reply when people try to put her down (unless she isn't feeling up to it). On the inside, she would very much want to hit them with a frying pan every time. Being her parent’s first and only daughter, Cori was rather spoiled as a child (unlike her overprotective older brothers). She never had to worry much because of her parent's wealth and was allowed to do as she pleased as long as she didn’t get into any serious or stupid trouble. Cori became used to making her own decisions and despises when people try to control her or tell her what to do (this being the main reason for her strained relationship with her older brother, Shane). Because she was never pushed or disciplined much when it came to academics or anything that involved achievement, Cori's grades have always been a bit poor and she believes that her parents gave up on her from the start. She truly thinks that they don't expect her to accomplish much in her life (despite this, their relationship is quite good). Cori denies being bothered by this and claims to not care one bit what anyone thinks of her. She tries not to think about her future, though when she does she finds herself getting depressed at the thought of merely living off of her parent's money for the rest of her life. Secretly, she very much wants to eventually have a career and a typical apple pie life, complete with a husband and kids. She's not likely to admit this to just anyone, as she finds it really weird and embarrassing for a teenage girl to be thinking about such things.

Appearance: Slightly tanned skin from practically living at the beach, pale and messy blonde hair, and blue-eyes. Two piercings on each ear. She loves the color blue and prefers that her clothing be different shades of it. She has a thing for beach type wear, shorts, off-the-shoulder shirts, and long jackets but she'll wear anything she thinks looks cute really.

Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Tumblr_mkjll2GbN51s9px66o2_250

Romance: Cori flirts with and constantly finds herself attracted to countless guys though she doesn't start relationships very often. The closest and longest feeling she has ever felt to love was a 4 year childish unrequited crush on her older brother's best friend, though this was more just admiration. Cori has a tendency to become warmer and more mature in a relationship, as well as less unintentionally insensitive towards the person she develops feelings for. However, her insecurities rise to the surface making her a bit less attentive to her partner at times. Cori finds herself attracted to various different sorts of guys, though her ideal type seems to be an ambitious and playful kind of person.

Other: Cori has a big appetite and spends her days avoiding any and all types of responsibility. She has a bad habit of chewing out her friends when they get hurt after doing something stupid, making herself look like a complete hypocrite. As time passes, she matures more and a certain motherly instinct in her grows.

Some Traits: stubborn, energetic, cocky, blunt, laid-back, flirty/teasing (she's a total troll ugh), annoyingly cheery, a bit immature/childish, whines and complains often, amused easily, hot-headed, impulsive, irresponsible, determined when it comes to doing things that aren't about her, athletic, fiercely protective of those close to her, gutsy, sassy, a bit insensitive at times, bit insecure

Skills: Athletic, comforting others (well she tries), cooking, lying
Weaknesses: Memorization, academics

Drawn Picture: Crappy camera tdi-style drawing with no arms because she does not deserve them
Slaves- I mean "OCs" (´∀`) Tumblr_mksngf3fGk1rslt4mo1_250

I'll edit this later ew

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum