Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

My (Rather Awful) OCs

Which one of my OCs should die?

My (Rather Awful) OCs Vote_lcap0%My (Rather Awful) OCs Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
My (Rather Awful) OCs Vote_lcap100%My (Rather Awful) OCs Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty My (Rather Awful) OCs Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Moved my post to another thread because the other one was getting crammed, therefore loading slowly and it also took me too long to find my post for easy editing.

Last edited by ♡ M A R I N A ♡ on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:34 am; edited 13 times in total

2My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

Faceclaims

May Killian - Freya Mavor

My (Rather Awful) OCs May_fc10

Raine Ross-Yvres - Lindsay Ellingson

My (Rather Awful) OCs Raine_10

Victoria Black - Kaya Scodelario

My (Rather Awful) OCs Victor10

Carter Price - Luuc Brans

My (Rather Awful) OCs Victor10

Des??? ??? - ???

My (Rather Awful) OCs Des10

Juliet McKinley - Holland Roden
My (Rather Awful) OCs Julie_10

Paris McKinley - Adam Hicks

My (Rather Awful) OCs Ary_fc11

Măgurean Alexandra* - Emma Dumitrescu

My (Rather Awful) OCs Andra11

Măgurean Alexandra* - Emma Dumitrescu

My (Rather Awful) OCs Connor10

Connor Price (age 14)  - Colin Ford

My (Rather Awful) OCs Clary_10

Clarissa Price (age 17)  - Leighton Meester

My (Rather Awful) OCs Kim_fc10

Kimberly Black  - India Eisley

My (Rather Awful) OCs Cassad10

Cassadee Leighton-Jones  - Meagan Tandy

My (Rather Awful) OCs Nor_do10

Ferris O'Donnell  - Nicholas Hoult

My (Rather Awful) OCs He_don10

Kieran Sato  - Ryan Higa

My (Rather Awful) OCs India_10

India Harper  - Victoria Justice

*Romanian names are written Last Name-First Name, unless in the case of a celebrity.

Last edited by ♡ M A R I N A ♡ on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

3My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:40 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs May11

Name: May Guinevere Killian
Faceclaim: Freya Mavor.
Personality: May is an optimist right until the point when her life if put in blatant danger. She loves looking at the bright side of things and people alike, and is determined to maintain that attitude unless really upset or discouraged to the point of depression. She is energetic and is also very impatient in all aspects but two—cooking and people. She gives in far too easily and tries to please everybody she cares about, which leads to multitasking—something she is seriously horrible at—and makes her act rather irritable and hectic. Despite being an overall generous person, May can also be childish and selfish about things, and often doesn’t think twice before speaking while in one of her rare foul moods.
Family:

• Josephine Killian (43) – mother
  • Warner Killian (45) – father, although she’s never met him
  • Oliver Killian (20), Joel Killian (20) and Tobias Killian (18) – brothers

Background: Ever since she was young, May used to be rather odd, and hyperactivity made her a difficult person to be around. However, she has always been a generally helpful person and not really the brightest person around, therefore a lot of people used to take advantage of the fact, including May’s older brothers sans Oliver. As this progressed, May became more and more dependent on the need to please others, and got herself in a situation that left her traumatized. She kept the event a secret, and began to rely on dementia and self-inflicted hallucinations to maintain her vibrant, optimistic view on the world, up until the point where her way of staying happy began to be a danger for both her and the persons around her and had transformed her into a right mess. By then, her family had sought out counseling for her, and after admitting to the problem and its source, May started to become a more balanced person, and genuinely happy with her gradually regained self-control. She is still very sensitive about the topic, however, and sometimes has flashes or nightmares, although she recovers from them much more quickly and wholly than before.
Future Info: Nothing yet

4My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:42 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Victor13

Name: Victoria Black
Nicknames: Vivi
Faceclaim: Kaya Scodelario
Personality: Victoria tries her hardest to remain impassive and look in control and threatening. In reality, she reacts very strongly and emotionally towards most things, especially when it comes to the subject of 'family'. She, however, is adamant on keeping her facade and has inner monologues with herself about making herself look cool and uncaring, but it eventually fails and she ends up snapping and being overall whiny, selfish and emotional. She's also pretty cowardly (though she calls it 'prudence'), and would not risk her life for anyone unless she really cared for them. When she does unleash the emotional ranting, it comes off as awkward word vomiting and afterwards, she likes to pretend nothing of the sort happened. She is stubborn, and once she flares out, very argumentative. When her emotions reach their peak as she tries to hold them in, she ends up crying, although she will be in denial about it. She is also known for trying to give people the silent treatment, but never succeeding.
Family:

• Robert Black - uncle
  • Kimberly Black - cousin

Background: Victoria's parents were reasonably important and respected police officers. When she was little (no older than five), they took up a case that they could've passed down and saved two children from an escaped murderer, getting killed themselves, in what people perceived as a 'heroic' manner. Growing up, Victoria herself didn't see it as that. The only thing she saw when she thought of her parents was two people that had been too selfish to give up on their dangerous lifestyle so they could care for their child, and instead decided to take the risk and abandon her. Because of that, she grew very mistrustful towards people, thinking they would all walk out on her at some point and it was no use getting attached to people unless they got attached to her first. She also grew to respect and love her uncle very much, because he'd been the only person to choose her over their own needs, by effectively ruining his marriage when he decided to keep her.

Future Info:

Last edited by ♡ M A R I N A ♡ on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

5My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:44 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Carter12

Name: Carter James Price
Faceclaim: Luuc Brans
Personality: Carter is, in one word, annoying. He is very talkative, over the top, in fact, but also very rude and pushy, to the point where it looks like he wants to make a world record for pissing people off. He requires attention, but with his tendency to talk too much and his rather bland interests, he doesn’t get a lot of positive one—that, added with his liking for sarcasm and faux superiority complex, led to his current fixation on insulting others to the point where they crack just to make conversation. Carter is, however, really self-conscious, especially about his appearance. He is stubborn, and can hold an argument for hours unless tired, even if his point is repeatedly proven invalid, and if upset or otherwise not feeling well, he will barely acknowledge the persons around him aside for an occasional, bitter comment. Surprisingly, he is quite good with children and likes taking care of them.
Family:

• Claudia Price - mother
  • Christopher Price - father
  • Clarissa Price - (7) little sister
  • Connor Price -(4) little brother
  • Keller-Ann Price - grandmother

Background: Claudia Price had always been a woman to boast her accomplishments, and for her, children were pretty much that. So she put a lot of pressure on her son, Carter, so he could be the exact representation of all the work she'd done so far. While he was younger, Carter went out of his way to please his mother, even though it was never enough for her, which sent him in a state of self-destruction and bitterness which followed him thorough high school and made him turn to alcohol and smoking, which he has inadvertently started trying to quit because they weren't doing any favours to his biggest complex, his teeth. At school, he'd been bullied throughout the entirety of middle school for his deformed teeth and ignored because of his rather uncommon interests and uninteresting manner of speech. Because he wasn't getting any attention anywhere, Carter decided to start insulting people as a way of riling them up, because he thought people were the most interesting in arguments.

Future Info:

6My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Juliet10

Name: Juliet Bonnie McKinley
Nicknames: Julie
Faceclaim: Holland Roden
Personality: Julie is a sociopath in the right sense of the word. She has no empathy for others, and her only interest in people is entertainment. She craves their attention and surrounds herself with people only until she deems they are no longer interesting and starts to slowly break them apart from the inside. Julie appears to be a normal teenager, but she maintains this persona by studying others and their behaviours and molding herself to become a person they would like to be around. She is very methodical in her thinking, but also very vengeful and vicious, especially when it comes to old grudges.
Family:

• Amanda McKinley - mother
  • Patrick McKinley - father
  • Paris McKinley - twin brother

Background: Julie’s had a good, though slightly distant, relationship with her parents, due to them according her brother more attention for being more academically oriented. This did, however, put a strain in the relationship between Julie and Paris that just got bigger in time. Also, ever since she’d been little, Julie found she enjoyed it when things went wrong for other people, especially her brother. Sometimes she’d do things to trigger their suffering, provided she got away with it—at first it was little things: doodling with a crayon over another kid’s favorite drawing, imitating a classmate’s handwriting and sending cruel notes to their best friend; usually, they were people she held grudges against, but over the years she’d started doing them to people she barely knew just because she could. At one point in her life, however, she got an innocent girl arrested for drug possession and was caught red-handed by her brother. This made a huge gap in their already damaged relationship, with Paris not being able to bring himself to turn her in and wanting to help her, and Julie not wanting help, and especially not his help. The relationship and conflict between her and her brother, however, is the most emotion-driven and genuine relationship she has.
Future Info: None yet

7My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 am

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Kim10

Name: Kimberly Lilian Black
Faceclaim: India Eisley
Personality: Kim is a very talkative, very curious person. She does not refrain from asking anything she is curious about, no matter how awkward or personal the question. She is very hard to embarrass, especially since she is open about a lot of topics and doesn’t have much to hide. She is, however, also very prone to tantrums and a lot of pouting if she doesn’t get her way, very intrusive, and also pretty insensitive about things she doesn’t understand, although she means no harm by it. She is naturally flirty, up-beat, and her ideas tend to take a rather funny train of thoughts.
Family:

• Robert Black – father
  • Paige Barlow-Black - mother
  • Victoria Black - cousin

Background:Kim’s always been an energetic child, often giving both her father and her cousin headaches during her early years. Because of her father, who insisted that, once she started going to school, she must always ask about things she doesn’t understand, she made it her personal mission to ask as many questions about everything and everyone, in order to get a better grasp of them. She is very close to both her father and her cousin, the latter who she considers more like a sister, although not so much with her mother, since she lives at a long distance, which Kim cannot ride through, having a very horrible case of motion sickness. When Paige comes to visit, she usually makes an effort not to be cold and awkward towards her, but her mother is the only one she feels uncomfortable asking too many personal questions.
Future Info:

8My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:58 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Perf_by_sassiopeia-d6fvn55

Name: Clarissa Elizabeth Price
Faceclaim: Georgie Henley/Leighton Meester
Personality: Clary is a little sweetheart with a huge passion for ice-cream and sweets. She loves and trusts people very dearly, even if they’re strangers, and is always up for making more friends. Although she is not exempt from tantrums because she is rather spoiled, she is incredibly polite to anyone outside the family, and never forgets to put Miss/Mr./Mrs. before their names, respectively. She really loves and looks up to her brother, Carter the most, which annoys her mother.
Once a teenager, and now going by the name of Clare, she got worn by her mother’s treatment of her and became a lot more closed in. She is cold, snappish and cruel, and has developed an arrogant attitude and a superiority complex that, unlike her older brother’s, is genuine. When angered, she is very vicious, much like her mother. She easily gives up on all morals to get what she wants and when she wants it. She, however, is very influenced by her mother’s opinions, and will easily blame herself and go into a break-down if she expresses any kind of disappointment.
Family:

• Claudia Price - mother
  • Carter and Connor Price - brothers

Background:As a child, Clary was always closest to her brother Carter, who was the only person who’d actually look out for her and genuinely care for her, unlike her mother, who was only present and never actually there for her. With her father being almost always away, and her mother being distant, Carter became her role model and default parent figure. Over the time, as Carter started coming home less and less, her mother started being more interested in her—particularly, transforming her in the model child Carter never got to become. After Carter permanently left home, Claudia put even more pressure on Clary, who slowly started to adopt her mother’s mentality and eventually reject her brother,  then gradually begin morphing into the person her mother wants her to be.
Future Info: Nothing more than what has been mentioned.

9My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:43 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Connor_by_sassiopeia-d6fvntw

Name: Connor Michael Price
Faceclaim: None/Colin Ford
Personality: While as a child he was pretty quiet and didn’t require much catering, Connor grew up to be a very rebellious teenager. He purposefully does things to upset his mother, and not necessarily to get her to notice him. He is always never home and when he is, he makes sure to be on his worst behavior or otherwise just locks himself in his room and blasts loud music. He takes a lot after Carter in terms of attitude and sarcasm, although he is far less obnoxious and rather anti-social.
Family:

• Claudia Price - mother
  • Carter and Clarissa Price - siblings

Background: Connor had always been the quiet, less noticeable child of the Price family, but he noticed everything that went around. He grew to hate his mother and her treatment of his sister, and outwardly refused to bend to her wishes. He started becoming heavily irresponsible until his mother simply stopped bothering with him and started ignoring him, which only motivated him to do more to gradually wreck her life. He barely talks to any of his relatives, since Clare adopted the same attitude towards him as their mother, but he does have occasional meet-ups with Carter, who helps him out with money and a place to crash at, sometimes.
Future Stuff: None other than what was specified.

10My (Rather Awful) OCs Empty Re: My (Rather Awful) OCs Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

♡ MUST BE THE HONEY ♡

My (Rather Awful) OCs Cass_by_sassiopeia-d6fvp9u

Name: Cassadee Leighton-Jones
Faceclaim: Meagan Tandy
Personality: Cassadee is quiet, but not exactly shy. She prefers not to speak out of turn, and keeps her ideas for herself unless asked, but is rather blunt when talking, which often leads to awkward situations. She is very passionate about anything she does, but is easily discouraged by rude remarks or continuous failures. Although she is generally kind, she can hold grudges for a long while, and is very uncomfortable with physical contact and large crowds. She also has a tendency of laughing at the worst jokes ever, and rarely catches onto subtle clues.
Family:

• June Leighton-Jones - mother
  • Patrick Jones - father

Background: Cassadee grew up as an only child, so she was always given a lot of attention, even though she never really required it. She always enjoyed being a more private person, which concerned her parents, who’d sent her to many therapists, and made her peers either ignore her or be awful to her, which she didn’t particularly mind although it sometimes made her think she was an awful person.  The therapists she was sent to made continuous efforts to get her to open up, but those efforts only showed that they thought there was something wrong with her as a person for not wanting to speak unnecessarily—which Cassadee didn’t agree with, therefore prompting her to continue to speak as little as she wants and show everyone there is no wrong way of being a person.
Future Stuff: None yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum