Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic City RP

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 23]

301Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:32 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Keiji: Eh, sure.. *looks at his shopping list* I still need to buy papayas, melons and apples... You've got that?

302Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Shang and Chang.
Hey, I just met you guys.
And this is crazy.
But I think I love you both already.
So come live in my closet maybe?
/shot down ;A; ♥♥♥

@Dannie: Okaaaaay~ xD ♥ )

Natsume: *leaning against the bar, looks to Alice and Cole* No. She's the one who will decide. *nods his head to Hikari* You're in her debt, feel grateful that there was someone here naive enough to help you. The rest of us wouldn't have.
Ayumi: I agree, Hikari-chan will be the one to decide. *blinks emotionlessly(?) and blows it back at him* Hmm, little boys shouldn't be smoking, it's bad for your little lungs~ Could it be your trying to look cool? Uwaaah, how cuuuute. >3< ♥ Well, I'll leave you little ones to sort this out. Aoi-chan, would you keep an eye on your cousin, make sure he doesn't get into the alcohol under the bar? Also don't let Ume-chan take her anger out on my furniture~ ^^ *already walking to the back*
Aoi: *nods*
Ume: *angrily cleaning the floor, looking like she's ready to rip apart anyone who comes near her xD*
Natsume: *irritated sigh* I'm not a child, I don't need anyone to keep an eye on me. ¬¬

303Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(xDDD I'm sorry for not replying all day guys, I was cleaning the house for my mommy C: but I'm here now ^^; )

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

304Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(Tay you should start selling records! 8D OhHey T! C:)

305Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(..If Tay made that into a song, I would buy it. XDDDD<3333333333
Hai~~~ T~~~~ :3333)

Hikari:..*looks over to Natusme, galres* I was being merciful(?) T3T...Wait, me? *points to herself, blinking*..*smirks softly, thinking face* I get to chose the debt..~

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

306Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the bar*

Cole: *to Ayumi* yeah..yeah...old lady...

Alice: so what do we owe you, cause we probably owe you something

Bryony and Gustavo: *walks outside and leave*

307Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Keiji: Eh, sure.. *looks at his shopping list* I still need to buy papayas, melons and apples... You've got that?

308Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Hi T~ :DDD ♥♥
Asdfghjkl; it will be on my demo cd dahlings~ xDDD
Pffft, I love Cole. )

Ayumi: *not hearing the old lady comment, for if she had, she would have probably strangled him ._.*
Natsume: *smirks* Feel free to get carried away with the their sentence, they ruined a nice morning. *obviously being sarcastic. frowns and looks to Alice and Cole* Just what did you do to have them come after you. You don't look like anything special to me.
Ume and Aoi: *heading upstairs to clean rooms?*

309Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(IrepliedonthelastpagebutIdon'tthinkanyonenoticed *shot* )

310Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

(... Sorry! D:)

Lin: get yourself together, we don't hurt each other on purpose! Besides, you don't get run down by strangers there. *Smirks*

311Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the bar*

Alice: *to Natsume* well I just splashed Cole in the face with water and he chased after me

Alice: then I ran into some equalists and they didn't like us

Cole: yep...thats about it

312Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(I must have a copy of that Demo. xD<333)

Hikari: *rolls her eyes, starts fixing the bar* Natsume, you should know that the Equalists go after anybody with bending powers~ I heard they went after a five year old little girl who could earth bend.~~
--
Shang: *grabbing all of the fruits as he names them* Got all of 'er right 'ere~! *smirks more, starts juggling them, because he's an idiot XD* How many of each, doll face~?

313Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Keiji: *raises an eyebrow, smirks* Doll face you say? Why,if I can ask?Oh, and you will have to juggle those things to my restaurant, two of each please. *grins*

314Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Seok: Hey, like I said, /you/ should watch where you're going sweetheart. I was walking here, minding my own business and then BAM! You could have damaged this *pointing to his face and smirking obnoxiously* Makes me glad I'm not a bender...
---
Min: *wandering around the city, getting lost because she fails xD*

(it's alright CC:)

315Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Shang: Hey! I can't juggle six things at once! D: And besides, Grandma said I'm not to be used as a preforming monkey..*smirks* Unless you're willing to pay~~..And why "Dollface"? That's a simple answer~..Ya' gotta cute face, my friend~ *winks*

(..Oh gog..Shang..please stop. T^T I'm so sorry about him Ana-Chan~ T3T)

Last edited by RainbowUnicornPockyNinja on Sat May 12, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

316Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 6:39 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the bar*

Cole: *to Hikari* you're a fire bender....so did you train with the masters or just learn it on your own

Alice: *sits down* today has been really hectic, those equalists hate us....

317Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Hikari:..*looks down* I had to learn on my own..~

318Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:01 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the bar*

Cole: wow, on your own....that has to be tough

Cole: I trained with one of the masters...I think he was Fire Lord Zuko's kid
(I'm assuming Zuko became firelord after his dad was defeated, thats possible right?)

Alice: yeah you trained with a master...blah...blah...blah...where I lived it was learn to water bend or die....

Cole: ouch...

Alice: yeah the arctic is not a nice place

Last edited by ThisIsSodaAddict619 on Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

319Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Lin: We don't hurt each other on purpose, only the other team! And there's little to no chance to get run over by a person... Wait, wait wait wait, so that means you're a weakling? *smirks*
---
Keiji: If you'll take spring rolls as payment..
You're quite handsome yourself, y'know.. *winks*

320Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Shang: *chuckles softly, has stopped juggling and putting the stuff in a bag* Flattery will get you everywhere, my friend. *grins, holding out the bag to him* Free of char-

Grandma(lol): *somewhere in the house that's behind the shop, yells* Shang! You better charge that boy 6 Yuans!(?)

Shang: *flinches, looking behind him* Alright alright! D< Don't yell at me...*turns back to Keiji, smirks weakly* Crazy bat...sorry about her..but I..sorta need 6 Yuans from you, if you don't mind. ;;^;;
--
Hikari: *small chuckle, shakes her head*..I was..alone for a long while..I never had anyone teach me..*rubs her stomach slightly, showing that her seemingly flawless skin if actually make-up xD, showing bad burn marks* Teaching myself was a pain..~

321Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Keiji: *fale pouty Face* And just as I thought I'd get it free *chuckles and hands him 7 yuans* For the good company *winks*

(I'll probably go to bed now, it is half past one in the morning and I'm a bit tired xD;; on tomorrow? C:)

322Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Shang: *smiles, taking the money* Thanks...*smirks, leaning in real close, lmaosmexyvoice XD* Maybe I can keep you company again, sometime?~

(Aw, kay, goodnight, Ana-Chan~ ^^..Yes, I'll be on tomorrow XD But I might be out with my mommy and sister since it'll be Mother's Day :3)

323Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Keiji: *flushes a little bit* Perhaps you could? Bao street 5th, you're very welcome... * smirks*

(I'm totally the only one who doesn't celebrate mothers day, am I not? Tsk tsk, I'll go pick some flowers in our meadow u3u)

324Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(No, I used to not celebrate it XD..YOU LIVE NEAR A MEADOW? ;^Wink

Shang: *leaning in closer, lolthey'repracticallybreathingthesameair* I don't even know you name~

325Republic City RP - Page 13 Empty Re: Republic City RP Sat May 12, 2012 8:44 pm

D-Generation Nation

D-Generation Nation

*In the bar*

Cole: *actually feels sorry for Hikari* wow...that looks painful

Cole: if you ever need a teacher I can help

Alice: let me look at those burns *looks at the burns* oh its not that bad, I just need to heal them with water

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum