Epic Society of RPness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Epic Society of RPness

You are not connected. Please login or register

Le Introduction RP thing~

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:28 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Kaaaay c:

http://w0keup0nderse.tumblr.com/

52Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Well, time to say goodbye to my decent GPA.
Hi, all! I've missed you so much! ♥
Introductions?
I'm a lazy 16 year old who really does nothing but procrastinate and/or worry & cry about my future. I change my username way too often and either bore or annoy literally everyone (a natural talent). I like lots of different fandoms and enjoy making the characters I create go through various different levels of hell hardships before deleting them. You can call me Tay or whatever, idc. )

53Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

Taaaaaay <3 You came just in time to rp with us Very Happy

We have a new rper with us, so we thought intros would be good ^^

(party rp: https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com/t14-party-rp-20#3962 )

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

54Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:34 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Tay, my precious baby <33 Hello thereeeee

55Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:41 am

arachnidsGrip

arachnidsGrip

Hey-o, Tay~ <3 I'm Gigi

Tappy has told me much about you :y

http://dipzishan.deviantart.com/

56Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:47 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(Hi sweeties! >3< ♥️
And welcome, Gigi! I'm so happy someone else has joined, it's so refreshing! Nice to meet you! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♥️
not that the rest of you bore me or anything sdfdsa you know I love you
TAPPY HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING SHIT? Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 3934173874
... I'm going to stop posting in this thread(?) now so that rping can start kaycool)

57Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

Omg, Tay, your icon look at the precious little babies asdf Jared and Misha are cuties

58Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:08 am

Twinkle Starchild

Twinkle Starchild
Admin

(nooo I say good things about my friends~ ;3; all I said was that Peter is too good for Meera I talk about Dannie and Anna too xD don't leave ;m; )

https://epicsociety.canadian-forum.com

59Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am

Stiles Stilinski

Stiles Stilinski

(@Dannie: ISN'T IT ADORABLE? Ugh Misha is my spirit animal
@Tappy: I only tease xD ♥
I have not left, I'M TRYING TO THINK OF WHO TO USE AND OF A GOOD USERNAME UGH I'M NEVER SATISFIED )

60Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:21 am

Cecil Bladwin

Cecil Bladwin

(@Tappy: "I talk about Anna and Dannie too xD"
>I talk about Dannie
>talk about Dannie
>about Dannie
HERE COMES THE ANXIETY. C:
@Tay: Oh god, he's mine too, that precious little cutie patootie. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS CHILDREN? MY GOD.

..I wanna change mine again too ;m; But I still wanna have it involved with the Midnight Crew ;A; )

61Le Introduction RP thing~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Le Introduction RP thing~ Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 am

Leading Dalek

Leading Dalek

Tralalalalaaaa, Imma just sit around here and write about my OCs, fabulously late as always, hopey dopey choo~

Oliver: Oliver Kinnard is known by the names "Ollie", "Midget" and "Garden Gnome" by his friends and frienimies. He's 17 years old and comes from a middle-class family from Germany, has an older brother named Mikail, and is all in all very unfriendly, rude and asocial. He was bullied ever since he started in pre-school because of his height and looks. That led him to be very asocial and rude towards every person he doesn't know very well, or doesn't like. He's very controlling and despises it when he's not in control of something. He's very greedy because of his childhood, and will refuse to share anything, or do anything for anyone unless there's something in it for him. He's hated by the majority of OCs, and people for that matter.
He's a germophobe, and has a fetish with washing his hands. He always wears a hand sanitizer no matter where he does. He's very impolite and disrespectful towards the majority of people he nows and meets. The only person he really cares about is his boyfriend, Kurt. Sadly, he hates Bryce like the pest.
Appearance: He's a very, very short and is thin and scrawny. He has spaghetti arms, pale skin, and chin-length, blond hair, honey-colored eyes, and slight stubble (he only keeps it because it's the only manly thing about him). Usually wears a plain button up shirt and jeans or dress pants.

Adaan: Adaan is a mulatto (half-african half-american) who goes by "Addie", "Addie Paddie" and "Bruno". He's 18 years old, but very immature and childish. He has a weird habit with finding awful and cliché nicknames for everyone. He's laid-back, doesn't take things too seriously and takes things as they come. He's a joker and a prankster, constantly uses horrible pick-up lines, and a self-exclamied sexgod and womanizer. In reality, he's never has a serious girlfriend, and is an awkward virgin who doesn't really know what to make of himself when things get serious. He's from a very religious muslim family, and is a total dishonor to them. He's the "white sheep" of his family.
Appearance: Dark skin, brown eyes and almost black, curly hair. He wears a bright colored t-shirt with a sleeveless sweatshirt over it, a bead necklace, jeans, and converse.

"Frank": Franklin "Frank" is 16 years old and from a fabulously rich family. His father left him, his mother and his little sister when he was 3 years old. He never really got to know him, and it's always just been the three of them. Growing up without a father, he took the role of being the man in the house and always takes good care of his mother, and is very protective of his little sister, Cindy, to the point of the extreme. He's very polite and helpful and would never refuse anyone with need of his help. He's a sweetheart and a gentleman, and would never dream of making a move on a girl. He went to an all-boys school, so he's awkward around girls since he's never really been taught how to act around them and flirt. He gets uncomfortable when a girl flirts with him.
Appearance: Frank has bright orange-reddish hair, brown eyes, he's broad and has slightly pale skin. He usually wears a sweater or a t-shirt.

Cindy: (Cindy is not really an OC of mine, but she's Frank's sister and i sometimes use her for RP'ing so I might as well introduce her xD; ) Cindy is Frank's younger sister, and the total opposite of him. She's about as whore-y and a whore gets. She flirts with almost everything that moves and breathes, and she's very charming and care-free, despite her weird childhood. Nothing can embarrass her, and she always finds a way to sneak out of unpleasant situations.
Appearance: She has long, reddish-orange hair and she is slender in built. She usually wears a short dress with a jacket and high heels. She's rather short, so she rarely leaves the house without a pair of killer heels.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum